Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

that you dont need to satisfy your blood lust and kill the baby when you dont have too,,
You are so -ing ignorant! The woman who have medical issues and problem pregnancies are mostly in their 2nd trimester and are women, WHO WANTED THEIR BABIES....planned their pregnancies for the most part!

Haven't you been watching the news,for goodness sake! You put these women through holy hell in your right wing states! Texas is being sued by them, as we speak!

You are so -ing ignorant! The woman who have medical issues and problem pregnancies are mostly in their 2nd trimester and are women, WHO WANTED THEIR BABIES....planned their pregnancies for the most part!

Haven't you been watching the news,for goodness sake! You put these women through holy hell in your right wing states! Texas is being sued by them, as we speak!

are you standing by that no abortions are happening after 8 months??

then why did colorado pass a law up to 9 months for any reason???
so go the fuck away with that shit,,,

No idea what Colorado passed. Abortions don't happen at 8 months BUT let's note. If any would happen it would be because RvW was overturned. Before that late term abortions were federally banned.

No idea what Colorado passed. Abortions don't happen at 8 months BUT let's note. If any would happen it would be because RvW was overturned. Before that late term abortions were federally banned.
figures you would comment on a subject youre ignorant too,,

then why did colorado pass a law up to 9 months for any reason???
so go the fuck away with that shit,,,
There is only one instance where I read something like an abortion and it was a baby with a lethal defect and a mother with serious health risks or something. If it as often as you seem to imply…why no cases?

What happened to civility?

There is only one instance where I read something like an abortion and it was a baby with a lethal defect and a mother with serious health risks or something. If it as often as you seem to imply…why no cases?
you should read more,,

my point is I am for removing the child from the mother if her life is in danger and all options have been tried or considered,, but just dont kill the child if you dont have too,,

and as in the OP many doctors say most things can be treated without removing or killing the child,,

killing the child should be the last resort and avoided if possible,,

I said nothing of the sort. 8th month abortions do not happen.
you said you knew nothing of colorados law and once again you say no abortions after 8 months which is not correct,,

so far youre 0 for 2,,

get back to me when you have a clue what youre talking about,,

WTF does that mean???

lets try being civil for once,,

if a mother is 8 months prego and something happens and her and her life is in danger and the baby has to be removed from her or she will die,,

why does the baby have to be killed to do that??

just remove the baby,,
They do that.
You realize that babies are born pre-mature.
There are medical issues and they have to induce labor.
Mother lives, baby lives......they do it all the time.

Where are you getting your information that suggests they would abort the baby?

Wow, just wow.
but currently the standard is to abort,,,

the argument is for the health of the mother,, just saying if you dont have to kill the baby ,, dont,,
No it is NOT.
See above.

They do that.
You realize that babies are born pre-mature.
There are medical issues and they have to induce labor.
Mother lives, baby lives......they do it all the time.

Where are you getting your information that suggests they would abort the baby?

Wow, just wow.

No it is NOT.
See above.
youre explanation doesnt mix with their stated intent to abort for the life of the mother,,,

they would be saying remove the child not abort it,,

why do you people not read your links before posting them??

Colorado’s law protects the right to have an abortion and does not make distinctions or regulations around a time or stage during pregnancy.

why do you people not read your links before posting them??

Colorado’s law protects the right to have an abortion and does not make distinctions or regulations around a time or stage during pregnancy.

You have the numbers on late term abortions in Colorado?

No, of course you don't.

Forum List

Back