Does anyone regret not getting the mRNA vaccine?

Antivaxxism is a self-correcting problem, so there's no need to address the various fallacies it embraces.

Whether that's bad or good depends on your viewpoint. It has, however, removed far more conservatives than liberals from the voter rolls.

Also, never in the history of humanity has a group who calls themselves "purebloods" been the good guys.

Antivaxxism is a self-correcting problem, so there's no need to address the various fallacies it embraces.

Whether that's bad or good depends on your viewpoint. It has, however, removed far more conservatives than liberals from the voter rolls.

Also, never in the history of humanity has a group who calls themselves "purebloods" been the good guys.
Its not a vaccine.

I know thousands of people, and I don't know a single one that had adverse affects to the vaccine. (no blood clots, no heart attacks, no strokes)

I also don't know of anyone that didn't take the vaccine that had adverse affects from getting COVID. (Like death or hospitalization)

I know thousands of people, and I don't know a single one that had adverse affects to the vaccine. (no blood clots, no heart attacks, no strokes)

I also don't know of anyone that didn't take the vaccine that had adverse affects from getting COVID. (Like death or hospitalization)

My sister in law caught COVID before she was eligible to get vaccinated ……..she died Jan 2021

My brother and his wife caught COVID before they could get vaccinated (March 2021) and were hospitalized and still have Long COVID affects to their lungs

My sister in law caught COVID before she was eligible to get vaccinated ……..she died Jan 2021

My brother and his wife caught COVID before they could get vaccinated (March 2021) and were hospitalized and still have Long COVID affects to their lungs
No one here is claiming the WuFlu isn’t dangerous to certain demographics.

Old folk, obese, people with other ongoing medical issues.

But young healthy people are at near zero risk from WuFlu.

Sure, there is a risk by not taking the vaccine, but for those people it is very small.

Then there are children, where the risk is near zero. For example a child is more likely to be struck by lightning than to die of respiratory infection from COVID. Yet our whole pharmaceutical industrial complex pushes Vax mandates on children. Their reasoning is “to protect grandma“.
So old people want young children to take an experimental vaccine in order to “protect” them? When the old people themselves can get the “vaccine”? Oh that’s right, the “vaccine” doesn’t actually prevent you from getting the virus, so it isn’t even a real vaccine.

No clotshot for me or my wife. COVID wasn't shit for either of us too, mine was only three days of mild flu-like symptoms back in 2020. I can't believe we allowed our economy to be destroyed and went through a fucking regime change, just for a little flu bug.

And before someone chimes in with "But a bazillion people died", most of the COVID deaths were because of the shit way the medical profession mishandled the disease. They did every thing wrong you can imagine. Wrong treatment, wrong medicines, wrong quarantine procedures, and a trip to a ventilator meant certain death.

Wouldn't they be dead? ... the folk who regret not getting the vaccine ... why else would anyone regret catching COVID? ...

Do you regret getting the flu when you were twelve? ...

Keep 'em up! Get every single "vaccine" you can! It makes us happy.

The way I look at it, I would probably not contract a serious case of COVID, the flu or Shingles.

But……Do you feel lucky?

If I did contract them, I would be kicking myself
You Dumb Ass! You should have gotten the damned vaccine!

I know at least 50 who got the jab.

Three are now dead of heart attacks. One was 53, one was 60, and the last was 64. Of the three the 60 year old was in pretty poor health so there is no real issue, the 53 year old had no history of heart disease in his family, nor did the 64 year old.

The way I look at it, I would probably not contract a serious case of COVID, the flu or Shingles.

But……Do you feel lucky?

If I did contract them, I would be kicking myself
You Dumb Ass! You should have gotten the damned vaccine!

Isn't it a good thing that you get to control your body and I get to control mine?

Get your booster.

Forum List

Back