Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

Vermont, NM, Minnesota, NJ and Oregon have no restrictions on late term abortions.

There were approximately 930 abortions after 24 weeks in the US in the year 2020, just as one example.

Do you always have to get so viciously insulting when you're wrong? Grow up.

I'm not wrong. You move the goal posts. 24 weeks is not 8 months. Again, you call yourself a teacher?

You also continue to ignore the fact that the law couldn't even be on the books if not for the overturn of RvW.

Bravo.

Your article also doesn't claim what you said it does.

I'm not wrong. You move the goal posts. 24 weeks is not 8 months. Again, you call yourself a teacher?

You also continue to ignore the fact that the law couldn't even be on the books if not for the overturn of RvW.

Bravo.

Your article also doesn't claim what you said it does.

24 weeks AND OVER. Laws that have no restrictions can abort babies straight up until 9 months. You didn't know this?

Read in context and do the math. Is that hard for you, while you deride me for being a teacher?

Whatever.

24 weeks AND OVER. Laws that have no restrictions can abort babies straight up until 9 months. You didn't know this?

Read in context and do the math. Is that hard for you, while you deride me for being a teacher?

Whatever.

Your link.

and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation.

Do you teach your kids that a 1 and a 4 are interchangable?

Your link.

and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation.

Do you teach your kids that a 1 and a 4 are interchangable?

Oh look June 2022. This researcher managed to find 28 women who had abortions AFTER 24 weeks.

Why are you pretending this doesn't happen?

Oh look June 2022. This researcher managed to find 28 women who had abortions AFTER 24 weeks.

Why are you pretending this doesn't happen?

Stop lying. I have NO desire to discuss anything with anyone totally incapable of telling the truth. My statement was that NO abortions happen at 8 months.

You show stats that show abortions before that period and claim I'm wrong. There isn't a single legal abortion anywhere at 8 months.

Stop lying. I have NO desire to discuss anything with anyone totally incapable of telling the truth. My statement was that NO abortions happen at 8 months.

You show stats that show abortions before that period and claim I'm wrong. There isn't a single legal abortion anywhere at 8 months.

In the states I listed there is NO AGE LIMIT. What makes you think women don't have them at 8 months? Not because it's not illegal. It's not illegal.

So what--because you have declared it so?

A woman who got an abortion at 32 weeks, 7 months;

A woman in the UK who had an abortion at 8 months:

And from the study I linked earlier. 34 weeks is ALMOST NINE MONTHS

total of 22 participants had obtained their abortion within the year prior to the interview and six had obtained their abortion more than 1 year prior, with 8 years the longest time reported since abortion. At the time of their abortion, participants' pregnancy duration ranged from 24 to 35 weeks LMP.

In the states I listed there is NO AGE LIMIT. What makes you think women don't have them at 8 months? Not because it's not illegal. It's not illegal.

So what--because you have declared it so?

Why? Because they don't.

It's not illegal for me to fly to the next state but I don't do it as I can not fly.

Show me the stats where it's happening.

And then address the fact that the only way it even could was because RvW was overturned. (I know you won't)

A woman who got an abortion at 32 weeks, 7 months;

A woman in the UK who had an abortion at 8 months:

And from the study I linked earlier. 34 weeks is ALMOST NINE MONTHS

total of 22 participants had obtained their abortion within the year prior to the interview and six had obtained their abortion more than 1 year prior, with 8 years the longest time reported since abortion. At the time of their abortion, participants' pregnancy duration ranged from 24 to 35 weeks LMP.

Holy cow, we are not discussing the world. It's hard to tell what goes on in third world countries and our laws have no affect on any of that.

Why? Because they don't.

It's not illegal for me to fly to the next state but I don't do it as I can not fly.

Show me the stats where it's happening.

And then address the fact that the only way it even could was because RvW was overturned. (I know you won't)

Um, are you delusional right now? Are you on drugs.

What's wrong with you?

Right, refuse to address what I asked.

Did you or did you not state that NO ONE gets abortions at 8 months in the US? That I was crazy and lying for saying so?

Did you really believe that or were you heavy trolling?

Did you or did you not state that NO ONE gets abortions at 8 months in the US? That I was crazy and lying for saying so?

Did you really believe that or were you heavy trolling?

It doesn't happen. And if it did it would be because RvW was over ruled.

Forum List

Back