Life in a right wing world

Second graders do not have sexual inclinations yet. This is a lack of understanding of the English language not a come on.
Not according to you and your ilk.
Well I guess my ilk says 2nd graders do not have sexual inclinations seeing how I just said it or they are not exactly my ilk now are they. Pretty stupid of a Christian school to think differently. If it was my child I would not be fighting to get my kid back into a school that was that freaking stupid I would also like my tuition check back

Also please note I notice your ilk is calling her a lesbian. They also are not very bright now are they.

Second graders do not have sexual inclinations yet. This is a lack of understanding of the English language not a come on.
Well I guess my ilk says 2nd graders do not have sexual inclinations seeing how I just said it or they are not exactly my ilk now are they. Pretty stupid of a Christian school to think differently. If it was my child I would not be fighting to get my kid back into a school that was that freaking stupid I would also like my tuition check back
Why would you put your kids there, you clearly never read the Bible.

You are clearly a dumb fuck. What does havi g the brains to know a 2nd grader does not have sexual inclinations have to do with reading the Bible? Are you Saying reading the Bible means you are inherently stupid? I think father Ray would have issue with you. Seeing how he speaks 8 languages and has a doctorate in Theology as well as linguistics. WTF are you smoking?

This is an example of poor parenting. It is obvious that the parent's approve of same sex relationships. The girl should either never have been enrolled in the school OR been counseled about broadcasting everything that's on her mind.

Yes poor parenting, for enrolling their children in a school of idiot holy rollers.
You got it so wrong. There is a little more discipline. And the child must learn. Otherwise they will be put back or removed from the school. Children are not taught to hate anyone. The system we have today with parents more liberal and less religious cause extreme pressures on kids. There is no way the things we do today would last if the economy ever tanked. And it will be painful for a lot of people for many reasons.

You are clearly a dumb fuck. What does havi g the brains to know a 2nd grader does not have sexual inclinations have to do with reading the Bible? Are you Saying reading the Bible means you are inherently stupid? I think father Ray would have issue with you. Seeing how he speaks 8 languages and has a doctorate in Theology as well as linguistics. WTF are you smoking?
I am a dumb fuck ? Once again your perverted Ilk thinks a little boy can choose to be a girl.

I am a dumb fuck ? Once again your perverted I'll thinks a little boy can choose to be a girl.
See proverbs 26 3. Fool.

I am a dumb fuck ? Once again your perverted Ilk thinks a little boy can choose to be a girl.
Ya some one knows his Bible. Huh, imagine that. Mentioning father Ray should have been a clue there fool.

Also please note I notice your ilk is calling her a lesbian. They also are not very bright now are they.
If it was my kid I would be concerned that she had a proper education and I wouldn't worry about left wing outrage based on unsubstantiated claims by an angry mother.

If it was my kid I would be concerned that she had a proper education and I wouldn't worry about left wing outrage based on unsubstantiated claims by an angry mother.
Left wing out rage huh? Hillarious Ya, I would not want my child going to this school. They are slobbering idiots. Maybe some one at that school should read some child development books. They might then know children of this age do not have sexual inclinations.

PS. If you are not outraged that a school does not have the combined iq to understand that a 2nd grader is not capable of sexual feelings. Then you are are a fool. You also need to see proverbs 26 3

Last edited:
I am a dumb fuck ? Once again your perverted I'll thinks a little boy can choose to be a girl.
See proverbs 26 3. Fool.
Fuck the book of proverbs I would rather read a fortune cookie

See proverbs 26 3. Fool.
Lol. You are tragically stupid. So much for knowing or belief in the Bible huh. Don't bring that shit up to me again. We both know you know nothing about it. I look forward to the day you experience the wrath of the wolf, the rim and the shield.

See proverbs 26 3. Fool.
Maybe revelations 3 15 thru 16 will be more pertinent to you.

This is an example of poor parenting. It is obvious that the parent's approve of same sex relationships. The girl should either never have been enrolled in the school OR been counseled about broadcasting everything that's on her mind.

Yes poor parenting, for enrolling their children in a school of idiot holy rollers.
You got it so wrong. There is a little more discipline. And the child must learn. Otherwise they will be put back or removed from the school. Children are not taught to hate anyone. The system we have today with parents more liberal and less religious cause extreme pressures on kids. There is no way the things we do today would last if the economy ever tanked. And it will be painful for a lot of people for many reasons.

Actually, I have it right and you just confirmed it. Why would you worry about disciplining the other children if you were not concerned about their influence on your children? Same goes for the learning or removed. That is the whole deal. Parents send their children to those schools because they are afraid of the influence of other children, and even the teachers. They have no confidence in their own ability to influence their children. The result is a lack of exposure of their children to the diversity that is, like it or not, the real world. And often times the result is that when those children eventually leave the cocoon their parents have created the very thing the parents fear, the influence of those with beliefs other than their own, displaces any influence they had hoped to have. Mostly because those children had no experience dealing with that type of influence.

Furthermore, when parents send their children to religious schools they are raising followers, not leaders. And sure, this world needs followers. But I raised leaders and I was quite open about that to my children from the beginning. They resisted peer pressure because it was expected, and because I gave them the confidence and self-image to stand up to that peer pressure. I held them accountable, but like a true leader, I did not mandate behavior, I inspired it. I gave them choices, and they understood those choices had consequences. I raised them to do the right thing, not because they had to, but because they wanted to.

See proverbs 26 3. Fool.
So now you are cherry picking the bible

See proverbs 26 3. Fool.
So now you are cherry picking the bible
I will have nothing more to do with you. You are a deciple of Balaam and a fool. Trash nothing more.

Left wing out rage huh? Hillarious Ya, I would not want my child going to this school. They are slobbering idiots. Maybe some one at that school should read some child development books. They might then know children of this age do not have sexual inclinations.

PS. If you are not outraged that a school does not have the combined iq to understand that a 2nd grader is not capable of sexual feelings. Then you are are a fool. You also need to see proverbs 26 3
The story doesn't make sense on a lot of levels but lefties are quick to believe it because of their anger and bigotry.

The story doesn't make sense on a lot of levels but lefties are quick to believe it because of their anger and bigotry.
If you read the link, way more to the story that's not reported

1612417152569.png

If this is about life in the right wing world where are all the guns, booze, and women?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

One wonders why they did so. Do you suppose it could be because the schools run by arrogant leftist turds like you aren't fit to give obedience training to dogs?

How about you save your conceit until you do something to be proud of?

A parent is absolutely short-changing their kids if they send them to some backwards hillbilly so-called Christian school tied to some church. I will even say that sending your child to a Catholic school still short changes them. The sad thing is that parents claim they are doing it to "protect" their children. But in reality they are doing because they have no confidence in their ability as parents to influence their children. The poor souls actually are afraid of the influence of their children's peers and teachers.

And I do have something to be proud of. I raised six kids. They are all extraordinarily close, hard working, and successful by any measure. They are morally upstanding contributing citizens, several with graduate degrees. And all of them attended both public schools and graduated from public universities.

Sounds like your parents short-changed you by encouraging you to believe that you could be a good person by spouting talking points, rather than by actually being good.

hmmm

get kicked out of school because you have a crush on a person of the same sex...

OR

have your daughter showering with a humanoid born with a dick and balls at the end of gym class?

Decisions decisions.

You know, I think the whole "man in a woman's restroom" shit was the litmus test the Republican party used to see just how far they could push the envelope. I mean if people are stupid enough to fall for the same bullshit that defeated the ERA almost fifty years ago, why they will be stupid enough to buy into anything. Child sacrificing democrats, vaccines that inject tracking devices, fire starting lasers from space, and corporate tax cuts delivering benefits to the middle class. All myths believed only by fools.

Pushing the envelope is your fake president destroying women's sports with a stroke of his pen. Joe Biden is the biggest misogynist that's ever sat in the White House.

Yep, that claim is about the same as the man in the woman's restroom bullshit. It is going to be pretty rare that a transgender female wants to participate in female sports. Much more likely that a transgender male will participate in male sports. Which is no problem since females already participate in male sports.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist mansplaining to women about how their concerns are "bullshit" because they run counter to what the leftist man wants, and therefore no listening is required. Just shut up, bitch, and be okay with what I tell you to be okay with.

I do so love what "champions for women's rights" you leftists are . . . so long as they're the rights you've decided we should want. Misogynist pigs.

First, you make sure and tell me when you run into a man in the woman's restroom. Second, I have no problem with you staying home, raising the kids, cooking the meals, and cleaning the house. Matter of fact, my wife hasn't worked in almost 30 years and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Third, why don't you explain to me what "right" I am denying you.

Okay, I'm telling you. Been there, done that.

Also, who said anything about "staying home, raising kids, blah blah fucking leftist misogynist hatred"? I said YOU don't define what womanhood is, and you sure as shit don't dictate it to ACTUAL WOMEN, and tell them to shut up and like it. THAT would be the major right you're denying women. There's also the right to safety, privacy, and control over their own bodies in terms of who does and doesn't get to infringe on that privacy. The fact that you don't see any problem with passing laws declaring that men can go into women's locker rooms and women have no say in the matter just demonstrates how misogynistic you are; you, as a man, don't think they should mind, so you order them to stop minding, and call them names if they dare to disagree with them.

I am a woman. I am telling you my position. Your response is to belittle me and claim that YOUR plans for MY life and privacy are superior. You are a woman-hating sexist pig. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back