Life in a right wing world

hmmm

get kicked out of school because you have a crush on a person of the same sex...

OR

have your daughter showering with a humanoid born with a dick and balls at the end of gym class?

Decisions decisions.

You know, I think the whole "man in a woman's restroom" shit was the litmus test the Republican party used to see just how far they could push the envelope. I mean if people are stupid enough to fall for the same bullshit that defeated the ERA almost fifty years ago, why they will be stupid enough to buy into anything. Child sacrificing democrats, vaccines that inject tracking devices, fire starting lasers from space, and corporate tax cuts delivering benefits to the middle class. All myths believed only by fools.

Pushing the envelope is your fake president destroying women's sports with a stroke of his pen. Joe Biden is the biggest misogynist that's ever sat in the White House.

Yep, that claim is about the same as the man in the woman's restroom bullshit. It is going to be pretty rare that a transgender female wants to participate in female sports. Much more likely that a transgender male will participate in male sports. Which is no problem since females already participate in male sports.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist mansplaining to women about how their concerns are "bullshit" because they run counter to what the leftist man wants, and therefore no listening is required. Just shut up, bitch, and be okay with what I tell you to be okay with.

I do so love what "champions for women's rights" you leftists are . . . so long as they're the rights you've decided we should want. Misogynist pigs.

First, you make sure and tell me when you run into a man in the woman's restroom. Second, I have no problem with you staying home, raising the kids, cooking the meals, and cleaning the house. Matter of fact, my wife hasn't worked in almost 30 years and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Third, why don't you explain to me what "right" I am denying you.

Okay, I'm telling you. Been there, done that.

Also, who said anything about "staying home, raising kids, blah blah fucking leftist misogynist hatred"? I said YOU don't define what womanhood is, and you sure as shit don't dictate it to ACTUAL WOMEN, and tell them to shut up and like it. THAT would be the major right you're denying women. There's also the right to safety, privacy, and control over their own bodies in terms of who does and doesn't get to infringe on that privacy. The fact that you don't see any problem with passing laws declaring that men can go into women's locker rooms and women have no say in the matter just demonstrates how misogynistic you are; you, as a man, don't think they should mind, so you order them to stop minding, and call them names if they dare to disagree with them.

I am a woman. I am telling you my position. Your response is to belittle me and claim that YOUR plans for MY life and privacy are superior. You are a woman-hating sexist pig. Deal with it.

What a crock of total bullshit. I don't pass laws. Our elected representatives pass them. And I am telling you that the whole man in a woman's restroom is just about the same as the boogieman underneath a child's bed. Truth is you have probably been in the restroom with a transgender female and never even knew it. If a man goes in a woman's restroom he gets arrested. Male or female, I am going to call bullshit on that argument because it is just as ignorant today as it was fifty years ago. It is quite comical that you spout off about that very argument and then, in the very same breath, speak about equal rights for women. The reality is it was that very argument, men in a women's restroom, that destroyed the Equal Rights Amendment.

The biggest problem you have is that you are so consumed with yourself that you can't see the transgender issue from any other perspective. I suspect you are a victim of a lack of exposure, the kind I spoke of in regards to religious schools. A transgender female is much less "threatening" to females in a female restroom than males in a male restroom. And that same transgender female is more comfortable in a female restroom than a male restroom. Narrow minded ignorant people like you are the problem, not the transgender. It is you that is insisting on forcing your beliefs on others. Years ago I worked with a very close group of diverse individuals. One of them was a transgender female. She went to the female restroom and no one had a problem with it. In fact, she was always considered "one of the girls".

This is an example of poor parenting. It is obvious that the parent's approve of same sex relationships. The girl should either never have been enrolled in the school OR been counseled about broadcasting everything that's on her mind.

Yes poor parenting, for enrolling their children in a school of idiot holy rollers.

One wonders why they did so. Do you suppose it could be because the schools run by arrogant leftist turds like you aren't fit to give obedience training to dogs?

How about you save your conceit until you do something to be proud of?

A parent is absolutely short-changing their kids if they send them to some backwards hillbilly so-called Christian school tied to some church. I will even say that sending your child to a Catholic school still short changes them. The sad thing is that parents claim they are doing it to "protect" their children. But in reality they are doing because they have no confidence in their ability as parents to influence their children. The poor souls actually are afraid of the influence of their children's peers and teachers.

And I do have something to be proud of. I raised six kids. They are all extraordinarily close, hard working, and successful by any measure. They are morally upstanding contributing citizens, several with graduate degrees. And all of them attended both public schools and graduated from public universities.

Sounds like your parents short-changed you by encouraging you to believe that you could be a good person by spouting talking points, rather than by actually being good.

What a stupid statement.

hmmm

get kicked out of school because you have a crush on a person of the same sex...

OR

have your daughter showering with a humanoid born with a dick and balls at the end of gym class?

Decisions decisions.

Or, have your daughter have to compete against boys in sporting events.

Yup, dems hate girls. That's for sure.

hmmm

OR

Decisions decisions.

You know, I think the whole "man in a woman's restroom" shit was the litmus test the Republican party used to see just how far they could push the envelope. I mean if people are stupid enough to fall for the same bullshit that defeated the ERA almost fifty years ago, why they will be stupid enough to buy into anything. Child sacrificing democrats, vaccines that inject tracking devices, fire starting lasers from space, and corporate tax cuts delivering benefits to the middle class. All myths believed only by fools.

Pushing the envelope is your fake president destroying women's sports with a stroke of his pen. Joe Biden is the biggest misogynist that's ever sat in the White House.

Yep, that claim is about the same as the man in the woman's restroom bullshit. It is going to be pretty rare that a transgender female wants to participate in female sports. Much more likely that a transgender male will participate in male sports. Which is no problem since females already participate in male sports.
More likely? Oh, brudda. A boy pretending to be a girl would (and already does) dominate girls in sports while a girl pretending to be a boy wouldn't even make the team unless it's for a position that doesn't emphasize speed, agility, and strength. Have you SEEN or BEEN a 17 year old teenager? Let's see over the next few years how many boys pretending to be girls defeat biological girls in track, basketball and field hockey vs the number of girls pretending to boys who defeat biological boys in football, basketball and wrestling.

hmmm

OR

Decisions decisions.

I believe you don't understand what is required for a biological boy to compete in the women's division in the NCAA. Some dude just can't go, "I believe I am a girl", and then dominate the women's track team. And what "man" would want to do that. They have to have completed an entire year of testosterone suppression treatment. Then they have to have their testosterone tested and it must remain under a very low level. If someone is willing to do that they obviously are not competing just to notch some wins against an inferior competition. And here is the thing, yes, there have been a few transgender athletes gaining victories over females. But it is estimated some 150 to 200 transgender females are competing in NCAA athletics, almost all without any controversy.

More likely? Oh, brudda. A boy pretending to be a girl would (and already does) dominate girls in sports while a girl pretending to be a boy wouldn't even make the team unless it's for a position that doesn't emphasize speed, agility, and strength. Have you SEEN or BEEN a 17 year old teenager? Let's see over the next few years how many boys pretending to be girls defeat biological girls in track, basketball and field hockey vs the number of girls pretending to boys who defeat biological boys in football, basketball and wrestling.

hmmm

OR

Decisions decisions.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist mansplaining to women about how their concerns are "bullshit" because they run counter to what the leftist man wants, and therefore no listening is required. Just shut up, bitch, and be okay with what I tell you to be okay with.

I do so love what "champions for women's rights" you leftists are . . . so long as they're the rights you've decided we should want. Misogynist pigs.

First, you make sure and tell me when you run into a man in the woman's restroom. Second, I have no problem with you staying home, raising the kids, cooking the meals, and cleaning the house. Matter of fact, my wife hasn't worked in almost 30 years and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Third, why don't you explain to me what "right" I am denying you.

Also, who said anything about "staying home, raising kids, blah blah fucking leftist misogynist hatred"? I said YOU don't define what womanhood is, and you sure as shit don't dictate it to ACTUAL WOMEN, and tell them to shut up and like it. THAT would be the major right you're denying women. There's also the right to safety, privacy, and control over their own bodies in terms of who does and doesn't get to infringe on that privacy. The fact that you don't see any problem with passing laws declaring that men can go into women's locker rooms and women have no say in the matter just demonstrates how misogynistic you are; you, as a man, don't think they should mind, so you order them to stop minding, and call them names if they dare to disagree with them.

I am a woman. I am telling you my position. Your response is to belittle me and claim that YOUR plans for MY life and privacy are superior. You are a woman-hating sexist pig. Deal with it.

What a crock of total bullshit. I don't pass laws. Our elected representatives pass them. And I am telling you that the whole man in a woman's restroom is just about the same as the boogieman underneath a child's bed. Truth is you have probably been in the restroom with a transgender female and never even knew it. If a man goes in a woman's restroom he gets arrested. Male or female, I am going to call bullshit on that argument because it is just as ignorant today as it was fifty years ago. It is quite comical that you spout off about that very argument and then, in the very same breath, speak about equal rights for women. The reality is it was that very argument, men in a women's restroom, that destroyed the Equal Rights Amendment.

The biggest problem you have is that you are so consumed with yourself that you can't see the transgender issue from any other perspective. I suspect you are a victim of a lack of exposure, the kind I spoke of in regards to religious schools. A transgender female is much less "threatening" to females in a female restroom than males in a male restroom. And that same transgender female is more comfortable in a female restroom than a male restroom. Narrow minded ignorant people like you are the problem, not the transgender. It is you that is insisting on forcing your beliefs on others. Years ago I worked with a very close group of diverse individuals. One of them was a transgender female. She went to the female restroom and no one had a problem with it. In fact, she was always considered "one of the girls".

"I don't pass the laws. That's for the important people; I just cheer for them. And I am telling you, as a man, that what you think you're experiencing as a woman is all wrong, because I say so. And by the way, it's just bullshit that the laws I cheer for, passed by the legislators I worship, actually have the effect of making the things they demand actually happen. Laws saying men can use the same restrooms as women don't actually mean that men can go into women's restrooms without being arrested."

Uh huh. Speaking of complete bullshit.

"I say this doesn't happen. You be sure and tell me if it ever does happen to you. Well, what you say happened to you is bullshit, because I know better than you do what happens in your life. Never mind your firsthand experience; I want to believe this, and THAT makes it TRUE!!!!"

I can see why your wife has never worked. It's pretty obvious that you hate women far too much to risk one being independent and thinking for herself, right in your own home.

This is an example of poor parenting. It is obvious that the parent's approve of same sex relationships. The girl should either never have been enrolled in the school OR been counseled about broadcasting everything that's on her mind.

Yes poor parenting, for enrolling their children in a school of idiot holy rollers.

One wonders why they did so. Do you suppose it could be because the schools run by arrogant leftist turds like you aren't fit to give obedience training to dogs?

How about you save your conceit until you do something to be proud of?

A parent is absolutely short-changing their kids if they send them to some backwards hillbilly so-called Christian school tied to some church. I will even say that sending your child to a Catholic school still short changes them. The sad thing is that parents claim they are doing it to "protect" their children. But in reality they are doing because they have no confidence in their ability as parents to influence their children. The poor souls actually are afraid of the influence of their children's peers and teachers.

And I do have something to be proud of. I raised six kids. They are all extraordinarily close, hard working, and successful by any measure. They are morally upstanding contributing citizens, several with graduate degrees. And all of them attended both public schools and graduated from public universities.

Sounds like your parents short-changed you by encouraging you to believe that you could be a good person by spouting talking points, rather than by actually being good.

What a stupid statement.

Go tell it to your wife, Bubba. She's the only woman who HAS to listen to your chauvinist ass.

hmmm

OR

Decisions decisions.

Or, have your daughter have to compete against boys in sporting events.

Yup, dems hate girls. That's for sure.

If you want to see how much respect and concern leftists have for women, all you have to do is listen to Winston. THAT is their "women's equality" in all its ugly, warty glory. Any left-wing feminists in here looking at Chauvinist Pig-Boy and thinking, "Mmm, boy, THAT'S how we want to be treated"?

hmmm

OR

Decisions decisions.

"I don't pass the laws. That's for the important people; I just cheer for them. And I am telling you, as a man, that what you think you're experiencing as a woman is all wrong, because I say so. And by the way, it's just bullshit that the laws I cheer for, passed by the legislators I worship, actually have the effect of making the things they demand actually happen. Laws saying men can use the same restrooms as women don't actually mean that men can go into women's restrooms without being arrested."

Uh huh. Speaking of complete bullshit.

"I say this doesn't happen. You be sure and tell me if it ever does happen to you. Well, what you say happened to you is bullshit, because I know better than you do what happens in your life. Never mind your firsthand experience; I want to believe this, and THAT makes it TRUE!!!!"

I can see why your wife has never worked. It's pretty obvious that you hate women far too much to risk one being independent and thinking for herself, right in your own home.

What the hell is that rant all about? I mean you are absolutely stupid. I equated your unfounded fear of a man in a woman's restroom to the boogie man under the bed of a child. Do you tell the child they are right and have them come sleep in your bed? Well yeah, your lazy ass probably does. I told you that unfounded fear was the reason the ERA failed to pass, and yet you cling on to it like a clutch of pearls and spout off about women's rights. Do you support equal pay provisions for women? Your party doesn't, I bet you don't either. Do you support a woman's right to control her body? Your party doesn't, I bet you don't. Republicans opposed the Violence Against Women Act, did you?

And my wife stays home because she wants to. She has a title around here, "Boss". She runs the household, manages the finances, plans the vacations, and I do as I am told. The exact opposite of the Holy Roller household where the man is king and the woman is supposed to be a dutiful servant to her husband. I would not have anything to do with a woman with that little self-esteem.

Where does the left come up with this stuff? The fact is that in a liberal progressive world that we live in today a kid can get arrested and expelled for possession of a Bible in a public school. A pregnant teenage girl can be forced into an abortion without her parent's permission if the school deems it necessary. It's no secret that the liberal school systems force adolescent girls to share locker rooms and showers with sexually confused boys. While gay rights groups closely monitor Catholic schools for situations they can turn into federal cases they intentionally ignore hundreds of young girls suffering from symptoms similar to PTSD for having been forced to shower with sexually confused boys.

Look, I'm a classical liberal. I loathe the political left. But what's this stuff about the emboldened in the above?

What the hell is that rant all about? I mean you are absolutely stupid. I equated your unfounded fear of a man in a woman's restroom to the boogie man under the bed of a child. Do you tell the child they are right and have them come sleep in your bed? Well yeah, your lazy ass probably does. I told you that unfounded fear was the reason the ERA failed to pass, and yet you cling on to it like a clutch of pearls and spout off about women's rights. Do you support equal pay provisions for women? Your party doesn't, I bet you don't either. Do you support a woman's right to control her body? Your party doesn't, I bet you don't. Republicans opposed the Violence Against Women Act, did you?

And my wife stays home because she wants to. She has a title around here, "Boss". She runs the household, manages the finances, plans the vacations, and I do as I am told. The exact opposite of the Holy Roller household where the man is king and the woman is supposed to be a dutiful servant to her husband. I would not have anything to do with a woman with that little self-esteem.

The so-called Equal Rights Amendment was defeated because common sense prevailed against the attempt to foist the feminazi empowerment of the state in violation of the imperatives of natural law, including the familial rights of the people, and biological realities.

Do you support equal pay provisions for women? Your party doesn't, I bet you don't either. Do you support a woman's right to control her body? Your party doesn't, I bet you don't. Republicans opposed the Violence Against Women Act, did you? --Winston​

Behold the doublespeak of statist bootlicks.

. . . a dutiful servant to her husband. --Winston​
That's helpmate to you, heathen.
I do as I am told. --Winston​
Sissy.

Exactly! It was precisely this that earned him the Baby Talk Alert! from me for one of his posts. He doesn't believe his rubbish either. We all know that it's males who are and will increasingly usurp the place of females in sports unless this fascist filth is stopped, not the other way around. Not even close.

Winston is a mindless slogan spouter. I loathe the arrogant, pseudo-intellectual pricks of lefty think.

Last edited:

The so-called Equal Rights Amendment was defeated because common sense prevailed against the attempt to foist the feminazi empowerment of the state in violation of the imperatives of natural law, including the familial rights of the people, and biological realities.

Do you support equal pay provisions for women? Your party doesn't, I bet you don't either. Do you support a woman's right to control her body? Your party doesn't, I bet you don't. Republicans opposed the Violence Against Women Act, did you? --Winston​

Behold the doublespeak of statist bootlicks.

. . . a dutiful servant to her husband. --Winston​
That's helpmate to you, heathen.
I do as I am told. --Winston​
Sissy.

Natural law, familial rights, biological realities--all code words signaling ignorance and excuses. I don't understand how a man can call themselves a man if they have a fear of empowered women. Come to think about it, fear is the driving force behind almost all the positions of the right. Fear of people of color, fear of foreigners, fear of poor people, fear of vaccines, fear of the government. In fact, the only time the right is willing to accept government intervention is when they are afraid of something. And fear is nothing more than a sign of weakness and insecurity. No wonder you guys want to subjugate women, you sure as hell are not going to attract them with weakness and insecurity.

Exactly! It was precisely this that earned him the Baby Talk Alert! from me for one of his posts. He doesn't believe his rubbish either. We all know that it's males who are and will increasingly usurp the place of females in sports unless this fascist filth is stopped, not the other way around. Not even close.

Winston is a mindless slogan spouter. I loathe the arrogant, pseudo-intellectual pricks of lefty think.

There are somewhere between 150 and 200 trans females participating in NCAA sports, most without any damaging impact. Your "fears" are unfounded.

There are somewhere between 150 and 200 trans females participating in NCAA sports, most without any damaging impact. Your "fears" are unfounded.

"My fears"?! LOL! Lefties typically obscure matters by disparaging their opponents' motives. Men in dresses have most females at an unfair physiological advantage, an advantage they do not have against other men. Against most all male athletes, they are mediocre.

Forum List

Back