Lies of the Waqf in Jerussalem

Waqf is trying to remove all Jewish links to the temple in a new pamphlet.
It is more BS to insult jews and to keep a grip on the mount.

Lies of the Islamic Waqf in Jerusalem

The Temple was destroyed in 70 AD.. and the third attempt to rebuild it under Emperor Julian removed the last traces of it.

Solomon's stables are more likely in Meggido and built by King Omri.

The Western Wall seems to be Fortress Antonia named after mark Anthony's daughter.

Archeologists have learned a lot since 1925.

I realize that the Temple was/is important to the Jews, but it hasn't existed for a long time.

It appears, Aris, that the worse thing that Dayan could have done was hand the authority over to the Waqf. It's like the Waqf doesn't want the world to know that there was a Jewish presence in Jerusalem.

Of course they know.. Read the Treaty of Omar or Umar.

When he conquered Jerusalem from the Christians, he found the site had been the city dump for a couple hundred years.

Dayan was much too smart to consider tearing down a 1300 year old mosque built to honor the God of Abraham.

It appears, Aris, that the worse thing that Dayan could have done was hand the authority over to the Waqf. It's like the Waqf doesn't want the world to know that there was a Jewish presence in Jerusalem.

When he conquered Jerusalem from the Christians, he found the site had been the city dump for a couple hundred years.

Dayan was much too smart to consider tearing down a 1300 year old mosque built to honor the God of Abraham.

Just leave it up to nature and it will fall down itself

Just leave it up to nature and it will fall down itself

Why would it fall down? You mean from earthquakes? Israel has just announced a reinforcement campaign to prevent the destruction of many of the holy sites.

The site had never been the city dump. There was no reason NOT to tear the
mosque apart------it was built ON TOP OF A HOLY JEWISH SITE Just about two years
ago the dogs of tunisia who worship the pig of mecca----tore a 2500 year old
synagogue apart in honor of the stench of their creed Why do you insist that jews
are SO MUCH BETTER PEOPLE? Why do you insist that the meccaist dogs must always
be put to shame. are you THAT RACIST?

mosque apart------it was built ON TOP OF A HOLY JEWISH SITE Just about two years
synagogue apart in honor of the stench of their creed Why do you insist that jews

I am sorry but it was the city dump for nearly 400 years. The Christians didn't care about it and there were few Jews in Jerusalem until Omar invited them to return.

Are there many Jews in Tunisia?

The Temple was destroyed in 70 AD.. and the third attempt to rebuild it under Emperor Julian removed the last traces of it.

Solomon's stables are more likely in Meggido and built by King Omri.

The Western Wall seems to be Fortress Antonia named after mark Anthony's daughter.

Archeologists have learned a lot since 1925.

I realize that the Temple was/is important to the Jews, but it hasn't existed for a long time.

It will exist again------the last remnanst of the stench of the meccaist pigs will be obliterated.
I am not surprised that the education in saudi arabia includes the islamic line that
claims that jesus was a stinking lying dog------meccaist dogs hate pharisees,
The world is learning more and more and more about the filth of mecca
hey hey meccan SOW ----how many kids are you killing NOW

Yessir, regardless of what Sharoona thinks, Dayan should have kept the authority over this in the hands of the Jews. This way Sharoon's good friends wouldn't be so busy trying to find ancient Jewish artifacts and when finding them, destroying them. Since this is the Middle East forum, maybe Sharona should tell us about all the churches and synagogues that have been destroyed by her friends throughout the Middle East. Since apparently she is such an expert of the area, this should be a snap for her.

Waqf Continues to Destroy Jewish Antiquities - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Yessir, regardless of what Sharoona thinks, Dayan should have kept the authority over this in the hands of the Jews. This way Sharoon's good friends wouldn't be so busy trying to find ancient Jewish artifacts and when finding them, destroying them. Since this is the Middle East forum, maybe Sharona should tell us about all the churches and synagogues that have been destroyed by her friends throughout the Middle East. Since apparently she is such an expert of the area, this should be a snap for her.

Waqf Continues to Destroy Jewish Antiquities - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Read Moshe Dayan's memoir.... He expressed regret that he didn't return the West Bank and the Golan to the Palestinians.

The lack of response to the destruction of "holy" places by the meccaists
is a REWARD for the meccaists ------it creates for them a sensation
that their perverse "god" is STRONG<<< a primitive idea but
it is all one can expect from meccaists. I SUPPORT EQUITY -----for every
"holy" place stomped upon by meccaists---two mosques or some
such important place for muslims should be equally stomped---it is the
only way to train such "persons"

For the desruction of the BUDDHIST statuary in Afghanistan----at the very least--
their lump of dung rock in mecca should have been bombed and
pig feced

For the desruction of the BUDDHIST statuary in Afghanistan----at the very least--
pig feced

The Apiru were also Bedouin who carried their gods from place to place in a box on a litter.. and often their gods were meteorites.

pig feced

The Apiru were also Bedouin who carried their gods from place to place in a box on a litter.. and often their gods were meteorites.

Not quite that much is known specifically about the APIRU------It is not clear to me
why you call them Bedouin----not that it matters. ROCK worship was an issue ---
here and there in the remote past What point are you struggling to make?.
The fact that there is a remote history of "rock" worship had nothing to do with the usefulness of CONSEQUENCES for the vile and perverse behavior of the meccaists.
The objective is to put a stop to their incessant filth

pig feced

Not quite that much is known specifically about the APIRU------It is not clear to me
The fact that there is a remote history of "rock" worship had nothing to do with the usefulness of CONSEQUENCES for the vile and perverse behavior of the meccaists.

They know that the Apiru or Habiru were unaffiliated Bedouin .. considered lawless.

The Taliban were student orphans from the war with the Soviets.. largely illiterate.. Education has taken a horrible backward hit in Afghanistan over the past 35 years. ... a lost generation. I am not surprised that they destroyed the Buddhist statuary.

Your language is shocking.

They know that the Apiru or Habiru were unaffiliated Bedouin .. considered lawless.

The Taliban were student orphans from the war with the Soviets.. largely illiterate.. Education has taken a horrible backward hit in Afghanistan over the past 35 years. ... a lost generation. I am not surprised that they destroyed the Buddhist statuary.

your ignorance is shocking Amongst my MUSLIM FRIEND AND COLLEAGUES---
way back in the 1980s when the TALIBAN WERE STILL HEROES-----were young
docs with relatiives and friends in the TALIBAN The TALIBAN ARE PAKISTANIS---
right off the campuses of the best colleges in Pakistan------did they remove your
brain in saudi arabia. Very little is known about the APIRU------I do not know
why their ROCK worship has anything to do with anything. I do not know the definition
of BEDOUIN will google

Have you ever heard of the saying, "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never harm me?" It just like all your made-up stories are really not harming anyone here since you are quickly sitting in front of your computer.

right off the campuses of the best colleges in Pakistan------did they remove your
why their ROCK worship has anything to do with anything. I do not know the definition
of BEDOUIN will google

The Taliban were from Pakistan.. and they were considered heroes before they went off the deep end. (Not by me) They were not well-educated.

Where did they remove your brain? Pakistani education sucks.

of BEDOUIN will google

The Taliban were from Pakistan.. and they were considered heroes before they went off the deep end. (Not by me) They were not well-educated.

In fact----they were the CREAM OF THE CROP of university students in pakistan.
I agree that pakistani education sucks----mostly because of the garbage
propaganda with which their heads are filled-----the same crap that fills your
head----written by nazi war criminals. Otherwise their medical school graduates
are quite competent kinds funny that you try to evade the reality by claiming
they are ILLITERATE------lots illiterates from pakistan-----but not the taliban.
Interestingly-----even those who are quite literate spit the same nonsense you
"Know" so well see? I know you I was hearing the crap way back--
more than 40 years ago and since----some crap never changes

now tell me more about GITTEN----it is the one volume of the talmud
that I read COMPLETELY

of BEDOUIN will google

In fact----they were the CREAM OF THE CROP of university students in pakistan.
I agree that pakistani education sucks----mostly because of the garbage
propaganda with which their heads are filled-----the same crap that fills your
head----written by nazi war criminals. Otherwise their medical school graduates
are quite competent kinds funny that you try to evade the reality by claiming
they are ILLITERATE------lots illiterates from pakistan-----but not the taliban.
Interestingly-----even those who are quite literate spit the same nonsense you
"Know" so well see? I know you I was hearing the crap way back--
more than 40 years ago and since----some crap never changes

now tell me more about GITTEN----it is the one volume of the talmud
that I read COMPLETELY

You don't know me at all..

Look it up yourself.

Nazi war criminals? is there NOTHING you won't say with your filthy mouth?

Forum List

Back