Lies of the Waqf in Jerussalem

The Taliban were from Pakistan.. and they were considered heroes before they went off the deep end. (Not by me) They were not well-educated.

Where did they remove your brain? Pakistani education sucks.

In fact----they were the CREAM OF THE CROP of university students in pakistan.
I agree that pakistani education sucks----mostly because of the garbage
propaganda with which their heads are filled-----the same crap that fills your
head----written by nazi war criminals. Otherwise their medical school graduates
are quite competent kinds funny that you try to evade the reality by claiming
they are ILLITERATE------lots illiterates from pakistan-----but not the taliban.
Interestingly-----even those who are quite literate spit the same nonsense you
"Know" so well see? I know you I was hearing the crap way back--
more than 40 years ago and since----some crap never changes

now tell me more about GITTEN----it is the one volume of the talmud
that I read COMPLETELY

You don't know me at all..

Look it up yourself.

Nazi war criminals? is there NOTHING you won't say with your filthy mouth?

Look up what? gitten? I already read it -----you seem to think you quoted it---
-------kinda funny-----you quoted the mosque version

Nazi war criminals------yup-----the stuff you "know" I read if from about age ten
thru adolescence and HEARD it again-----from the mouths of medical school graduates-------of the ISLAMIC CREED same stuff-----MEMORIZED VIRTUALLY WORD FOR
WORD ------like a recitation of the kharahan You can start with ARIBERT HEIM---
you will recognize your lessons

The site had never been the city dump. There was no reason NOT to tear the
mosque apart------it was built ON TOP OF A HOLY JEWISH SITE Just about two years
ago the dogs of tunisia who worship the pig of mecca----tore a 2500 year old
synagogue apart in honor of the stench of their creed Why do you insist that jews
are SO MUCH BETTER PEOPLE? Why do you insist that the meccaist dogs must always
be put to shame. are you THAT RACIST?

Yessir, regardless of what Sharoona thinks, Dayan should have kept the authority over this in the hands of the Jews. This way Sharoon's good friends wouldn't be so busy trying to find ancient Jewish artifacts and when finding them, destroying them. Since this is the Middle East forum, maybe Sharona should tell us about all the churches and synagogues that have been destroyed by her friends throughout the Middle East. Since apparently she is such an expert of the area, this should be a snap for her.

Waqf Continues to Destroy Jewish Antiquities - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Read Moshe Dayan's memoir.... He expressed regret that he didn't return the West Bank and the Golan to the Palestinians.

To tell you the truth, I don't believe anything you say without proof. Meanwhile, the West Bank and the Golan Heights is not what this thread is about. Perhaps you can tell us why your friends have a problem that they have to destroy Jewish antiquities.

mosque apart------it was built ON TOP OF A HOLY JEWISH SITE Just about two years
synagogue apart in honor of the stench of their creed Why do you insist that jews

Yessir, regardless of what Sharoona thinks, Dayan should have kept the authority over this in the hands of the Jews. This way Sharoon's good friends wouldn't be so busy trying to find ancient Jewish artifacts and when finding them, destroying them. Since this is the Middle East forum, maybe Sharona should tell us about all the churches and synagogues that have been destroyed by her friends throughout the Middle East. Since apparently she is such an expert of the area, this should be a snap for her.

Waqf Continues to Destroy Jewish Antiquities - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Read Moshe Dayan's memoir.... He expressed regret that he didn't return the West Bank and the Golan to the Palestinians.

If he were alive now, I'm sure his biggest regret would be that he did not expel every Palestinians in the aftermath of the 6 Day War. Even the Arabs at the time were surprised that he didn't

LOL Dayan..... Dayan was such an idiot that even his own wife could not stand him.
I remember it well She was interviewed on late nite TV---she was promoting
arab crafts-----but by her response when they mentioned his name---I could tell
that should could not tolerate either him or his idiot policies-----they were divorced
shortly thereafter. It was circa 1968----when I was young (and beautiful)

Waqf is trying to remove all Jewish links to the temple in a new pamphlet.
It is more BS to insult jews and to keep a grip on the mount.

Lies of the Islamic Waqf in Jerusalem

The Temple was destroyed in 70 AD.. and the third attempt to rebuild it under Emperor Julian removed the last traces of it.

Solomon's stables are more likely in Meggido and built by King Omri.

The Western Wall seems to be Fortress Antonia named after mark Anthony's daughter.

Archeologists have learned a lot since 1925.

I realize that the Temple was/is important to the Jews, but it hasn't existed for a long time.

:mad:
The fort was along the north edge not near what is known as the western wall of today.
:mad:

Why do people speak about what they don't know??

The temple still exists in the minds and prayers of the jews.

Jerusalem is their place of pilgrimage

Even when the stone was stolen from Mecca, it remained a central site for muslims.
Just because there is no standing temple does not the make the site any less holy to them.

It appears, Aris, that the worse thing that Dayan could have done was hand the authority over to the Waqf. It's like the Waqf doesn't want the world to know that there was a Jewish presence in Jerusalem.

Of course they know.. Read the Treaty of Omar or Umar.

When he conquered Jerusalem from the Christians, he found the site had been the city dump for a couple hundred years.

Dayan was much too smart to consider tearing down a 1300 year old mosque built to honor the God of Abraham.

A thrashing floor for the wheat before a temple, after the romans it was picked apart to scavenge the stone and a dump site. There was a church on the mount. Umar brought in jews to make the site pure again and show where the temple used to be. The dome was built for pilgrimage of jews and christians, and eventually muslims. The mosque was built for muslims.

Of course they know.. Read the Treaty of Omar or Umar.

When he conquered Jerusalem from the Christians, he found the site had been the city dump for a couple hundred years.

Dayan was much too smart to consider tearing down a 1300 year old mosque built to honor the God of Abraham.

A thrashing floor for the wheat before a temple, after the romans it was picked apart to scavenge the stone and a dump site. There was a church on the mount. Umar brought in jews to make the site pure again and show where the temple used to be. The dome was built for pilgrimage of jews and christians, and eventually muslims. The mosque was built for muslims.

Oh thanks aris------uhm sorry----but you have made your first error----
the word is "THRESHING" not 'thrashing"-----I was startled for a moment.

--------HOWEVER you have certainly provided important information-------was it
UMAR who ALSO had the mosque built or----someone after him? It seems
to me that UMAR wanted to make Jerusalem a REAL BUSTLING---
"come one---come all' center. I do recall----sorta----that mecca was
once like that ------a central location in arabia where persons of
all cultures met. I wonder what other innovative non-muhummad like
ideas umar had-------I am not all that delighted with the details of his
PACT--------but now I have a theory that HE WAS UNDER PRESSURE
and had to moderate his very nice LIBERAL IDEAS

Sorry, it's been a long week with the general's death and making memorial arrangements in two countries. I'm just glad I won't be enduring the next two, or all the dignitaries. I'm amazed I am even partially coherent. Still the distraction helps to keep me from thinking too much, or crying. I don't know how my brother will get through two more eulogies when he barely got through the first. I had to hold him up at one point when he started to fall apart. I even spoke a bit, there was a mic so it was able to catch what little volume I could manage.
It would have to be a typo and not something a bit more grounding that I got caught on. :lol: It feels good to smile and laugh at myself. Thank you.

In fact----they were the CREAM OF THE CROP of university students in pakistan.
I agree that pakistani education sucks----mostly because of the garbage
propaganda with which their heads are filled-----the same crap that fills your
head----written by nazi war criminals. Otherwise their medical school graduates
are quite competent kinds funny that you try to evade the reality by claiming
they are ILLITERATE------lots illiterates from pakistan-----but not the taliban.
Interestingly-----even those who are quite literate spit the same nonsense you
"Know" so well see? I know you I was hearing the crap way back--
more than 40 years ago and since----some crap never changes

now tell me more about GITTEN----it is the one volume of the talmud
that I read COMPLETELY

Look it up yourself.

Nazi war criminals------yup-----the stuff you "know" I read if from about age ten
thru adolescence and HEARD it again-----from the mouths of medical school graduates-------of the ISLAMIC CREED same stuff-----MEMORIZED VIRTUALLY WORD FOR

You must have grown up very rough... if you were reading hate stuff by age ten.

What sort of Medical students did you know that talked like Nazis. Nazi were despised among my friends, classmates and extended family

The mosque of Omar is located next to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher (Christ Tomb) in the Christian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem

Ron Peled, AllAboutJerusalem.com

Many people believe that the Dome of the Rock on Temple Mount is the original Mosque of Omar who was the great Caliph who conquered Jerusalem (AL Quds) during 638 CE.

According to the tradition, after Omar entered the city he visited the Christian Patriarch who invited him to pray inside the Church.

However, Omar decided to decline so as not to set a precedent and endanger the Church’s status which might open a religious war between the two religions.

Omar prayed outside in the courtyard and not in the Church. The Mosque of Omar was built in its current shape by Ayyubid Sultan al-Afdal bin Saladin in 1193 CE in memory of this event.

Mosque of Omar | All About Jerusalem

Look it up yourself.

What sort of Medical students did you know that talked like Nazis. Nazi were despised among my friends, classmates and extended family

Nope I grew up in a very stable ----sorta WHITE BREAD town. in the USA---
Everyone in the town lived in a private house-----little houses all over. The core
population was very "WASP" (white anglo saxon protestant)-----there was no hard core
poverty -----and----a few wealthy. but mostly blue collar and----professional types like
lawyers and doctors and teachers. -----Because it had ---at one time been
a farming area----there was lots of ----LAND ----. After world war II-----there was a
BABY BOOM----so the empty land became valuable as SURBURBAN HOUSING-----
thus enterprising former farmer WASPS did housing things ----little houses----block
after block With 5 kids---(now that the twins came) ----my parents were no
longer welcome in apartments----so my dad uses his VETERAN MORTGAGE rights
to buy a HOUSE-------in that WASP community that until that time had been
"RESTRICTED" (restricted means ----no blacks, no jews---but who knew?)

for the record-----now there are blacks in town ------as a child I thought the only
reason there were no blacks is that-----there were no blacks who decided to live
there----I WAS NAIVE

Interestingly-----that whole area was very much a BUNDIST area----
ie ---pro hitler (before I was born) Your propaganda was still
lying around here and there.--------I was an AVID READER----without much
to read------so I read the ISLAMO NAZI LITERATURE that was ------here and
there------freely available

as to the young docs------I GREW UP------got a part time job whilst in college
in a LARGE HOSPTIAL------which got its "house staff" (interns and residents)---
from south east asia and----various other third world countries. ------that's when
I encountered the ISLAMO NAZI propaganda that you spout----ALL OVER AGAIN
(circa 1960 and since) see? I know you

Everyone in the town lived in a private house-----little houses all over. The core
population was very "WASP" (white anglo saxon protestant)-----there was no hard core
poverty -----and----a few wealthy. but mostly blue collar and----professional types like
a farming area----there was lots of ----LAND ----. After world war II-----there was a
thus enterprising former farmer WASPS did housing things ----little houses----block

for the record-----now there are blacks in town ------as a child I thought the only
reason there were no blacks is that-----there were no blacks who decided to live
there----I WAS NAIVE

from south east asia and----various other third world countries. ------that's when

My family was in the South and there were no restrictions on Blacks and Jews. .... I also had plenty of books to read at home as well as easy access to a library in Arabia.

Later in the States I too worked in a large hospital with in house Internal Medicine.. some were foreign medical grads.. but no one gave a fig about Nazis or Nazi literature. I don't think I ever saw any anywhere.

My first exposure to any Nazis ideas came on a 6 week tour of Germany during a visit to Dachau.. I also read the Diary of Anne Frank that trip. It was a gift from my parents.

I have since read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich twice.

I am certainly no Islamo-Nazi.

Hate is not my thing... although I have read the Nuremberg Laws that were passed between 1933 and 1939 and they would make anyone cringe.

Look it up yourself.

Muslims of course, as they still follow the Nazi ways of murdering Jews.

there----I WAS NAIVE

My family was in the South and there were no restrictions on Blacks and Jews. .... I also had plenty of books to read at home as well as easy access to a library in Arabia.

Later in the States I too worked in a large hospital with in house Internal Medicine.. some were foreign medical grads.. but no one gave a fig about Nazis or Nazi literature. I don't think I ever saw any anywhere.

My first exposure to any Nazis ideas came on a 6 week tour of Germany during a visit to Dachau.. I also read the Diary of Anne Frank that trip. It was a gift from my parents.

Hate is not my thing... although I have read the Nuremberg Laws that were passed between 1933 and 1939 and they would make anyone cringe.

South? you mean southern USA? If you imagine that there were no "restrticed"
towns in the south------you were unconscious. As to the Nuremberg laws-----they
recapitulate the FILTH OF DHIMMIA (the dhimmia of shariah) which you obviously find charming

I think you are a bit younger than am I. I doubt that the young docs from south east
asia spoke to you as candidly as they did to me or that if you encoutered the literature of
of your "culture" -----you would bother to read it. Ie----you just do not know and you
accept filth by aculteration to the point that it seems JUST NATURAL to you

I will tell you a story about people like you. Long ago----when I was young
(and beautiful) NELSON ROCKERFELLAR-----was governor of New York.
A very intelligent young pakistani surgeon resident liked to converse with me.
One day he told me "Nelson Rockerfellar is a jew" I answered---"no---he is
protestant" HE INSISTED-----the conversation went on for quite awhile ---I
finally said "what makes you think he is a jew"? He said "of course he is a jew--
he has all that money" He was not joking-----based on other idiot ideas that
he harbored from his education in Karachi-----he was simply expressing what peop[le
like you and he "KNOW" (it is a trivial story----but for a person of insight----it would
have meaning)

there----I WAS NAIVE

recapitulate the FILTH OF DHIMMIA (the dhimmia of shariah) which you obviously find charming

I think you are a bit younger than am I. I doubt that the young docs from south east
asia spoke to you as candidly as they did to me or that if you encoutered the literature of
of your "culture" -----you would bother to read it. Ie----you just do not know and you

finally said "what makes you think he is a jew"? He said "of course he is a jew--
he harbored from his education in Karachi-----he was simply expressing what peop[le
like you and he "KNOW" (it is a trivial story----but for a person of insight----it would
have meaning)

Why on earth would I think Rockerfellar was a Jew?

You don't seem to know anything about Dhimma...

Yes.. the South had its Jim Crow but we also lived side by side with Catholics, Blacks and a few Jews... especially in small towns.

Maybe I am younger than you.. Does that account for your hate speech and personal attacks? How could you live in peace with others spewing language like "stench and filth"?

The concern in the Arab world was the huge number of Palestinian refugees and the turmoil that caused in so many Arab states..

Do you remember Alfred Lillianthal who wrote What Price Israel? He visited Arabia and gave a couple of lectures.

have meaning)

Yes.. the South had its Jim Crow but we also lived side by side with Catholics, Blacks and a few Jews... especially in small towns.

Maybe I am younger than you.. Does that account for your hate speech and personal attacks? How could you live in peace with others spewing language like "stench and filth"?

The concern in the Arab world was the huge number of Palestinian refugees and the turmoil that caused in so many Arab states..

Do you remember Alfred Lillianthal who wrote What Price Israel? He visited Arabia and gave a couple of lectures.

Of course I know Alfred Lillianthal----he is a treasure to the cause of islamo nazism .
As far as DHIMMIA is concerned I know all about it -----My husband was born
a DHIMMI ----a victm of the filth that both you endorse and adolf abu ali and osama bin laden endorsed
The same filth that still holds thousands of sudani christans as slaves
See? I know you. What does "live in peace" mean to you?
to PERVERTED PIGS IN THE NAME OF YOUR DISGUSTING "god"

have meaning)

Of course I know Alfred Lillianthal----he is a treasure to the cause of islamo nazism .
a DHIMMI ----a victm of the filth that both you endorse and adolf abu ali and osama bin laden endorsed

Your husband is from Yemen, isn't he? I take it he is also Jewish????

Sudanese animists were enslaved by Christians like John Garang of the SPLA and the Lord's Resistance Army... and the Dinka and Nuer are still killing each other... and they have lived by raiding livestock and women for well over a thousand years so that may not change soon.

Sudanese animists were enslaved by Christians like John Garang of the SPLA and the Lord's Resistance Army... and the Dinka and Nuer are still killing each other... and they have lived by raiding livestock and women for well over a thousand years so that may not change soon.
You FILTHY Lying arab-by-insemination-slut.. I already Porked you on this:

The genocide in Sudan was carried out by the SPLA .. a Christian Marxist group... that kidnapped children for conscription. The children were Dinka and Nuer for the most part.. animists..

Even now the fighting in South Sudan is between Dink and Nuer.
You're a LIAR.
As always, a RAGING Serial Liar.
A Criminal Sociopath.

The First Genocide in Sudan was by the Ruling NIF (Natl Islam Front) against Southern Christians and Animists

Genocide I (the Big one before trendy Darfur.)

http://www.endgenocide.org/genocide/sudan.html said:
Genocide in Sudan

Who: Southern ethnic and religious groups

When: 1983 to present
Where: Mainly southern Sudan with some northern spillover
Estimated Numbers: Approx. 2 Million killed, 4-5 Million displaced

Sudan long has experienced conflicts over religious, ethnic, and political differences. It geographically is split in half by its ethno-religious composition. The north is mainly Muslim of Arab and Spanish descent while the south is Christian or traditional animist black African with several tribes or bands further dividing identity.

In 1983 the dominant Muslim parties under the National Islamic Front declared the institution of Islamic law,
which protected religious minorities under Muslim rules of pluralism. Non-Muslim political groups however perceived the declaration as a threat, and a civil war broke out. From the southern territories, the Sudan People's Liberation Army (military wing) and Liberation Movement (political wing) called for political autonomy for the south and joined an alliance of anti-government groups consisting of parties from both north and south. The Islamic Front launched a suppressive response to the challenge and occupied many southern villages, often destroying them in the process. Ethnically, the battle lines were drawn between southern Nuer and the Upper Nile, and the southeastern Dinkas vs. Didinga.

The occupying forces created a slave trade of southern Christians and, according to the US Committee for Refugees, around 2 million people have been killed and 4 to 5 million internally displaced since 1983. Refugee organizations report that, as of 1999, 420,000 Sudanese refugees are dispersed across 7 countries. To add to the hardship, the UNHCR estimates that 391,500 external refugees from neighboring conflicts have fled into Sudan over the past 35 years.

Relief operations became involved with Sudan in 1967 to aid in supporting the mass influx of refugees from Eritrea, Ethiopia, Chad, Uganda, DRC, and Somalia. Since the civil war started, the UN's Operation Lifeline Sudan and the Red Cross have provided food and provisions to the refugees and villagers and monitored developments. Unfortunately, the Sudanese government has detained humanitarian shipments, restricted distribution of aid to the opposition groups, and bombed civilian and Red Cross airstrips.

For more information:
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
US Committee for Refugees
Yet more later.
`

Last edited:

The lack of response to the destruction of "holy" places by the meccaists
is a REWARD for the meccaists ------it creates for them a sensation
that their perverse "god" is STRONG<<< a primitive idea but
it is all one can expect from meccaists. I SUPPORT EQUITY -----for every
"holy" place stomped upon by meccaists---two mosques or some
such important place for muslims should be equally stomped---it is the
only way to train such "persons"

For the desruction of the BUDDHIST statuary in Afghanistan----at the very least--
their lump of dung rock in mecca should have been bombed and
pig feced

The Apiru were also Bedouin who carried their gods from place to place in a box on a litter.. and often their gods were meteorites.

Shaarona - What is the name 'Hebrew' in the Hebrew language? You don't know that, do you?

The southern sudanese of current times are christians------very few animists. Christianity
in Sudan preceded islam------but SUDAN as an OUTPOST of ARAB SLAVE TRADING has
been ongoing for MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS-----preceding both islam and christianity---the RULERS OF SUDAN maintained their ARAB (ie from arabia) identity and became
muslim along with their bretheren back there and continued with slavery
as their main industry. You made no point other than to try to deflect from
actual reality by pointing out the relatively exceptional issues. You learned your lessons
well. There is no question that some christians were engaged in the slave trade---either
directly or indirectly both in africa and "TRANSATLANTIC"----but the largest single portion of slave trade involving subsaharan blacks has been an ARAB INDUSTRY ----for the past
several thousand years. In ancient times-----arab slave trade supplied even greece and
persia

Forum List

Back