Nazareth Christians Warned Against 'Slandering' Allah

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can't see why the Muslims have a problem with people of other religions. With regard to Nazareth, they have to remember that the Jews and Christians were living there way before they came into the area.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 | Israel Today Staff

As Christians of every stripe in Jesus' hometown of Nazareth begin to again take a real stand for their faith, local Muslims are warning them not to overstep the boundaries of their traditional place in the Middle East (hint: they must remain dhimmis, or second-class).

A large billboard hanging at a central point in Nazareth features a picture of an Israeli stop sign, along with the English translation of a verse from the Koran cautioning Christians (and Jews) to speak only the "truth" regarding Allah.

Continue reading at:

Nazareth Christians Warned Against 'Slandering' Allah - Israel Today | Israel News

Good advice ... :cool:

What difference does it make to your perverse 'god" what non muslims
say about him?----------so easy to hurt his little feelings?

It must frost Sunni Man, the good Muslim convert, that here in the U.S., people are allowed to express their opinion on whatever subject they want to, even when it comes to the subject of religion. I really wouldn't be surprised if Sunni Man is happy each time he finds out that someone has been thrown into a Muslim jail for allegedly committing blasphemy.

It must frost Sunni Man, the good Muslim convert, that here in the U.S., people are allowed to express their opinion on whatever subject they want to, even when it comes to the subject of religion. I really wouldn't be surprised if Sunni Man is happy each time he finds out that someone has been thrown into a Muslim jail for allegedly committing blasphemy.
Nope ... :cool:

Good advice ... :cool:

What difference does it make to your perverse 'god" what non muslims
say about him?----------so easy to hurt his little feelings?

Its all about POWER AND CONTROL and EXPLOITATION----its all in the book.
I read that perverse book when I was about 20. By that time I had read lots
of OLD STUFF-------Iliad, Odyssey, Aneid, Divine comedy, Greek plays-,
Ramayana----Gheeta (well parts) ---Bible etc etc ---thus I was accustomed
to OLD STUFF I kept waiting for character developement----for the inevitable
pay back for evil seen in ancient writings-------nothing-----just justification for
MORE AND MORE evil and glorification thereof

I can't see why the Muslims have a problem with people of other religions. With regard to Nazareth, they have to remember that the Jews and Christians were living there way before they came into the area.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 | Israel Today Staff

As Christians of every stripe in Jesus' hometown of Nazareth begin to again take a real stand for their faith, local Muslims are warning them not to overstep the boundaries of their traditional place in the Middle East (hint: they must remain dhimmis, or second-class).

A large billboard hanging at a central point in Nazareth features a picture of an Israeli stop sign, along with the English translation of a verse from the Koran cautioning Christians (and Jews) to speak only the "truth" regarding Allah.

Continue reading at:

Nazareth Christians Warned Against 'Slandering' Allah - Israel Today | Israel News

Christians should only speak the truth about the god of Islam irregardless. The god of Islam is not the God of the bible. One is the antithesis of the other. There is no unity there and to say otherwise would be untrue. If it is true it isn't slander.

That is Sharia law, Sunni. I do not live under Sharia law here. If they do not say what they would otherwise say over there - that is Sharia law too. I would not submit to that. Under ANY circumstances.

-Jeri

p.s. I understand you sincerely believe what you believe but I am equally entitled to believe you are sincerely wrong. No offense.

Good advice , advising others not to slander God.

The Zionists here seem addicted to slandering God, unfortunately, as we see from the thread of a Zionist entitled Even Jesus is a Zionist.

I am happy to see Muslims respecting God.

They do not see themselves as greater than God.

They are trying to play God over the conduct and lives of others however and that is crossing the line, Sherri. It is called Sharia Law and I for one would not submit myself to it. Non Muslims have no obligation to follow Sharia Law. It should be rejected.

The Zionists here seem addicted to slandering God, unfortunately, as we see from the thread of a Zionist entitled Even Jesus is a Zionist.

HezboSherri is posting now. Only an Islamist would believe that G-d and the Islamic diety are the same.

Muslims who come to the U.S. are shocked when they hear people using the name of God or Jesus as a cuss word when mad or hitting their thumb while hammering a nail into a piece of wood.

Because a muslim would never dream of using the words Allah or Muhammad in a fit of anger or pain. ... :cool:

Jeremiah,

Are you claiming Israel has enacted Sharia law? I do not think they have.

We are simply addressing words posted on a billboard in Israel, reciting Scripture from the Quran.

And I posted my last comment before reading the whole article and I don't agree with the Scripture but I do continue to believe we should not slander God.

Muslims who come to the U.S. are shocked when they hear people using the name of God or Jesus as a cuss word when mad or hitting their thumb while hammering a nail into a piece of wood.

Because a muslim would never dream of using the words Allah or Muhammad in a fit of anger or pain. ... :cool:

But they have no qualms about disobeying the Thou Shalt Not Kill commandment. :mad:

In many countries throughout the world a tourist can be thrown in jail for saying derogatory things about the leader or other important national figures. .. :cool:

Right now, Sunni Man, an innocent person can be thrown into a Muslim jail to rot just because a neighbor says the person has committed blashphemy against Islam. What a great way to get rid of your Christian or Hindu neighbors!!!

I do not see that these Muslims are showing any respect for God whatsoever. To truly respect God is to respect what He has created in His Image and let God be God in peoples lives respecting the free will He gave each one of them.

It is not up to them whether people believe in God, respect God, follow Gods laws - it is up to God to reveal Himself to each individual in His own time. Forcing laws on people by threat of punishment of death has never brought anything positive about. They should follow their own faith and mind their own business. What other people do or do not do concerning God is NONE OF their business.

HezboSherri is posting now. Only an Islamist would believe that G-d and the Islamic diety are the same.

Her "god" is "isa/allah" in whose glorious name HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
have beeen genocided out of existence a point of pride for her

Forum List

Back