Libs Try Tear Jerker Approach on Border...Why am I I’m Supposed to Care

This story would be a tiny glimpse of what would come if our borders were open.
And that is where idealism shows it's greatest flaw.

When you base your opinions on ideas without regard to reality - a worse condition than what you started with is most often the result.
If we opened our borders for "these poor souls" you would see a horde like the world has never seen coming from Central America. Our southern border would be completely overrun. California? Hah! It would be come the biggest disease trap in modern times. Los Angeles would be so over run with homeless, penniless, mass crowds who have never received an immunity shot in their lives.
It would create a human disaster not seen on this continent since the dawn of civilization here.

65606276_2706855902733672_87444589253754880_n.jpg

Does you regard for humanity come with your politics, or did your politics wash away your humanity?
What’s worse; his ostensible callousness or media using this tragedy to propagate their Marxist agenda?
This is what's worse; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

If it hadn't been for us propagating this problem, there wouldn't be a problem. It's 100% all on the US.
So. We can still stop them from overrunning this country.
Stupid is as stupid does. "SO?" Are you out of your mind? If you can't see past your last shit, why do you come here to post? Don't you people understand what "simple" means? "We can stop them from over running this country". "EXACTLY"! SO GIVE THEM THEIR'S BACK. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/

This is elementary logic. You first, understand the problem, and two, you fix it. But what do people like you do? You totally ignore reality. You ignore the truth. You ignore the reasons why. You ignore the suffering that is our fault. Then you decide to attack the symptom, not the cause, and say "SO" . WAKE THE HELL UP, and stop using these people as scapegoats to the problems we created. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING RETARDED ABOUT THIS?

If they were comng for asylum, it was not illegal.

Democrats are actually happy when something like this happens. They rush a story right to their butt boys in the MSM and pretend they're appalled by the tragedy. Naturally they can depend on the fake media to paint the story as a result of something Republicans did or their lack of compassion. And of course, every Democratic bigot will eat the story right up. Democrats are unfit to rule
Actually, we prefer these things do not happen. It makes it worse when these events are the direct result of Trump policies & his inability to manage the border.

Bullshit. Your side has said open borders, and then these people believe it and flock to it.

Trump is trying to close the border, and you fight him at every turn.
So that is why Obama increased border security because he wanted open borders.

You assfucks with your open borders lie.

Obama isn't in office anymore. Trump wants to build a wall to assist in border security, by allowing agents to concentrate more in areas by blocking other areas.

You deny him the ability to do this out of hand.
Son were is your proof that Democrats want open borders? Certainly, not when they were running the executive branch. Certainly not when they ran Congress.

So if Dempocrasts want open borders, where are the bills in Congress indicating this?

They psssed funding for border security & your orange buddy vetoed it.

The fact is that you afre just another Trumptard lying all the time to misdirect from the total mess Trump has made at the border.

I mean how fucking stupid do you need to be to order changes that would result in thousands more incarcerations & yet do nothing to increase the incarceration space.

Stupid people support these stupid people that do stupid shit.

I say give them a wagon and some supplies, and send them out into some vast area of America's wilderness to settle. That'd be pretty cheap.

Sure, you get a wagon, 3 month's worth of supplies for you and yours, a mule or horse, and go and make your way. If you don't make it, well, maybe you shouldn't have come in the 1st place.

Well then you've either killed part of your humanity or some part of it never activated. Simple as that.
Combat changes your world view. People are just numbers. Nothing more than that. Protecting our national sovereignty and homeland security are things of value.

Yup. If they weren't trying to get across our border illegally that child would still be alive.

Massive stupidity on the part of the parent.

Feeling sorry for the loss of the child doesn't mean I'm willing to pay for thousands of illegals in our country. Hell we already have 20 million who cost we taxpayers billions every year. Build the wall and once its up we can boot that 20 million right the hell out.
Too bad we got across their borders first, just so we could ruin their lives; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

They ruined themselves by dragging their kids to OUR border. They could have asked for asylum in any of the countries they crossed to get here.

Mexico offered them all asylum and they refused and that says it all right there.

We ruined their lives?? Not fucking hardly.
No, we caused that dysfunction and chaos when we invaded their countries, stole their resources and governments, and left these people with nothing. How many times do I need to drill this shit in an idiots head? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor We did this, we are responsible. If you can't produce an intelligent counter argument, then shut the fuck up.
Seriously? People dying at the border when it's all our fault, and that's funny to you? Wow, you are sick.

Actually, we prefer these things do not happen. It makes it worse when these events are the direct result of Trump policies & his inability to manage the border.

Bullshit. Your side has said open borders, and then these people believe it and flock to it.

Obama isn't in office anymore. Trump wants to build a wall to assist in border security, by allowing agents to concentrate more in areas by blocking other areas.

Son were is your proof that Democrats want open borders? Certainly, not when they were running the executive branch. Certainly not when they ran Congress.

So if Dempocrasts want open borders, where are the bills in Congress indicating this?

The fact is that you afre just another Trumptard lying all the time to misdirect from the total mess Trump has made at the border.

I mean how fucking stupid do you need to be to order changes that would result in thousands more incarcerations & yet do nothing to increase the incarceration space.

I say give them a wagon and some supplies, and send them out into some vast area of America's wilderness to settle.
Why not just give them their countries back instead?

Combat changes your world view. People are just numbers. Nothing more than that. Protecting our national sovereignty and homeland security are things of value.

Yup. If they weren't trying to get across our border illegally that child would still be alive.

Feeling sorry for the loss of the child doesn't mean I'm willing to pay for thousands of illegals in our country. Hell we already have 20 million who cost we taxpayers billions every year. Build the wall and once its up we can boot that 20 million right the hell out.
Too bad we got across their borders first, just so we could ruin their lives; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

They ruined themselves by dragging their kids to OUR border. They could have asked for asylum in any of the countries they crossed to get here.

Mexico offered them all asylum and they refused and that says it all right there.

No, we caused that dysfunction and chaos when we invaded their countries, stole their resources and governments, and left these people with nothing. How many times do I need to drill this shit in an idiots head? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor We did this, we are responsible. If you can't produce an intelligent counter argument, then shut the fuck up.
Seriously? People dying at the border when it's all our fault, and that's funny to you? Wow, you are sick.

Its their own fault for being at the border and trying to get into the US. Maybe you like spending billions on these useless fucks but most American's don't.

You are pathetic.

I say give them a wagon and some supplies, and send them out into some vast area of America's wilderness to settle.
Why not just give them their countries back instead?

Because it's their countries. Apparently they weren't responsible enough citizens to make things happen in their country. America has no business interfering in other countries. We have everything we need right here. What their countries do, unless it harms us, is not our business.

Last edited:

Its their own fault for being at the border and trying to get into the US. Maybe you like spending billions on these useless fucks but most American's don't.

You are pathetic.
He she is not even an American. Likely an enemy combatant.

Disagree on first point. I could care less.

I don't understand how people like you can be so adamantly against abortion and simultaneously not give a shit when an actual living child dies.

I don't understand how people can be pro abortion and simultaneously pretend to give a shit when an actual living child suffers at all.

See how that's played?

A fetus isn't a living person. A two-year-old child is a living person. Pretty simple when you consider how the other side thinks. The left doesn't want LIVING people to suffer and die.

Obviously, you won't agree with what a "living person" means, but it's pretty simple to understand given their definition of that.

Because any death, that is needless, is a tragedy. The loss of a child is heartrending. I never met the people but I am saddened by their deaths because I am a human being, and I hate suffering.

That doesn't mean that I want illegals streaming over our border, but blowing off their deaths as callously as you are is a indication of your character.

what do you expect from a Republican?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Does you regard for humanity come with your politics, or did your politics wash away your humanity?
What’s worse; his ostensible callousness or media using this tragedy to propagate their Marxist agenda?
This is what's worse; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

If it hadn't been for us propagating this problem, there wouldn't be a problem. It's 100% all on the US.
So. We can still stop them from overrunning this country.
Stupid is as stupid does. "SO?" Are you out of your mind? If you can't see past your last shit, why do you come here to post? Don't you people understand what "simple" means? "We can stop them from over running this country". "EXACTLY"! SO GIVE THEM THEIR'S BACK. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

This is elementary logic. You first, understand the problem, and two, you fix it. But what do people like you do? You totally ignore reality. You ignore the truth. You ignore the reasons why. You ignore the suffering that is our fault. Then you decide to attack the symptom, not the cause, and say "SO" . WAKE THE HELL UP, and stop using these people as scapegoats to the problems we created. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING RETARDED ABOUT THIS?
Take it from us.

Forum List

Back