Libs Try Tear Jerker Approach on Border...Why am I I’m Supposed to Care

If they were comng for asylum, it was not illegal.

If they truly wanted asylum they could have headed to the US Embassy in their home country and asked for it.
They could or they could come here.

By coming here without a valid visa or through a valid port of entry, they are breaking the law.
Nope. Marty is getting dumber by the minute.

So they are not breaking the law just crossing the border, thus open borders.

You don't get Asylum because your life sucks in your home country. There has to be a tangible specific threat to you.

And again, they can petition the US Embassy in their home country.
They get their chance to argue their case. They should be able to do that without a fat asssed POS bastard stealing their children & keeping them in filth.

Their case should be denied out of hand because they didn't follow the rules.

They broke the law getting in. Back they go.

Every country except North Korea has a US presence that people can go to for asylum petitions.

And you morons encourage it because....well I rightly don't know why you encourage it. TDS? A desire to have more demorcats voting in 20 years?

It's not about humanitarianism for you morons, it's always about power.

It is legal to come here & seek asylum. They broke no law in doing so.

It is legal to seek asylum, if you enter illegally you are still entering illegally.
To seek asylum is not illegal. They can cross anywhere along the border & ask for asylum from any border guard.

And if it is denied they get shipped right back and they try again.

They are not refugees. They are migrants pretending to be refugees because progressives tell them that's the best way to get in, even if all it does is force us to store them in camps until we figure out they are fucking liars.

Bullshit. Your side has said open borders, and then these people believe it and flock to it.

Trump is trying to close the border, and you fight him at every turn.
So that is why Obama increased border security because he wanted open borders.

You assfucks with your open borders lie.

Obama isn't in office anymore. Trump wants to build a wall to assist in border security, by allowing agents to concentrate more in areas by blocking other areas.

You deny him the ability to do this out of hand.
Son were is your proof that Democrats want open borders? Certainly, not when they were running the executive branch. Certainly not when they ran Congress.

So if Dempocrasts want open borders, where are the bills in Congress indicating this?

They psssed funding for border security & your orange buddy vetoed it.

The fact is that you afre just another Trumptard lying all the time to misdirect from the total mess Trump has made at the border.

I mean how fucking stupid do you need to be to order changes that would result in thousands more incarcerations & yet do nothing to increase the incarceration space.

Stupid people support these stupid people that do stupid shit.

The position they take demands it. By giving amnesty to people who come here illegally, you are encouraging more illegal immigration. The result is an open border.

The border security they passed was bullshit.

Amnesty = Open Borders. When you allow something, you encourage it.

Having more people come here to seek asylum is not open borders.

The border security was everything but Trump;'s stupid 40' concrete wall.

Hard Barriers allow the agents to do their job more effectively. It prevents people from crossing except at designated checkpoints.

Does you regard for humanity come with your politics, or did your politics wash away your humanity?
What’s worse; his ostensible callousness or media using this tragedy to propagate their Marxist agenda?
I reject that media conspiracy theory. It is used too often as an excuse for ineptitude.

Two things are true at once:

1. the death of this husband and daughter is a tragedy and a heartbreak

2. Those deaths still don't mean we should open our borders to legions of people trying to make it across illegally...or what they did was wise

Liberals think the first is true but not the second, for the most part. Conservatives think the second is true but they should dismiss the first.

No, I think both can be true at the same time.
Disagree on first point. I could care less.

Well then you've either killed part of your humanity or some part of it never activated. Simple as that.
Combat changes your world view. People are just numbers. Nothing more than that. Protecting our national sovereignty and homeland security are things of value.

Yup. If they weren't trying to get across our border illegally that child would still be alive.

Massive stupidity on the part of the parent.

Feeling sorry for the loss of the child doesn't mean I'm willing to pay for thousands of illegals in our country. Hell we already have 20 million who cost we taxpayers billions every year. Build the wall and once its up we can boot that 20 million right the hell out.
Too bad we got across their borders first, just so we could ruin their lives; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Two things are true at once:

1. the death of this husband and daughter is a tragedy and a heartbreak

2. Those deaths still don't mean we should open our borders to legions of people trying to make it across illegally...or what they did was wise

Liberals think the first is true but not the second, for the most part. Conservatives think the second is true but they should dismiss the first.

No, I think both can be true at the same time.

Well then you've either killed part of your humanity or some part of it never activated. Simple as that.
Combat changes your world view. People are just numbers. Nothing more than that. Protecting our national sovereignty and homeland security are things of value.

Yup. If they weren't trying to get across our border illegally that child would still be alive.

Feeling sorry for the loss of the child doesn't mean I'm willing to pay for thousands of illegals in our country. Hell we already have 20 million who cost we taxpayers billions every year. Build the wall and once its up we can boot that 20 million right the hell out.
Too bad we got across their borders first, just so we could ruin their lives; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

They ruined themselves by dragging their kids to OUR border. They could have asked for asylum in any of the countries they crossed to get here.

Mexico offered them all asylum and they refused and that says it all right there.

We ruined their lives?? Not fucking hardly.

Does you regard for humanity come with your politics, or did your politics wash away your humanity?
What’s worse; his ostensible callousness or media using this tragedy to propagate their Marxist agenda?
This is what's worse; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

If it hadn't been for us propagating this problem, there wouldn't be a problem. It's 100% all on the US.

This is what's worse; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

If it hadn't been for us propagating this problem, there wouldn't be a problem. It's 100% all on the US.
So. We can still stop them from overrunning this country.

They ruined themselves by dragging their kids to OUR border. They could have asked for asylum in any of the countries they crossed to get here.

Mexico offered them all asylum and they refused and that says it all right there.

We ruined their lives?? Not fucking hardly.
No, we caused that dysfunction and chaos when we invaded their countries, stole their resources and governments, and left these people with nothing. How many times do I need to drill this shit in an idiots head? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor We did this, we are responsible. If you can't produce an intelligent counter argument, then shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back