Libs Try Tear Jerker Approach on Border...Why am I I’m Supposed to Care

Sure I'm pro life. I'm also pro in following laws. I doubt you'll grasp it.

You don't want to discuss defintions because it shoots your lame argument all to hell

Do you care that a 2-year-old died?

The person I replied to said he didn't care. I don't see how they can say that they are pro-life if they don't care about children dying.

Since you responded, maybe you can shed some light on how someone can be pro-life and simultaneously not care about the death of children.

Sure I care but the fact remains laws were being broken. What law did an unborn break to deserve death?

If you do care, then this post wasn't for you. I specifically addressed the person who said he didn't care about a child dying.

Evidently you don't either if you're pro abort

Post #158 already addressed this. You can look it up yourself or not.

You tried that once. You seem evasive...I don't blame you...your caring is evidently limited...

You don't want to discuss defintions because it shoots your lame argument all to hell

The person I replied to said he didn't care. I don't see how they can say that they are pro-life if they don't care about children dying.

Since you responded, maybe you can shed some light on how someone can be pro-life and simultaneously not care about the death of children.

Sure I care but the fact remains laws were being broken. What law did an unborn break to deserve death?

If you do care, then this post wasn't for you. I specifically addressed the person who said he didn't care about a child dying.

Do you expect me to go in search of virtue signalling? Serioulsly?

I would have cared more for that child than his parents did.

Do you expect us to care more for the child than his parents did?

Yet people care more about an unborn fetus than the one carrying it?

I do....somebody has to protect them. Its not an unborn's fault it's mother won't bear responsibility

I don't expect you to do anything. That post wasn't even to you.

You're a hypocrite. Have a nice day

I do....somebody has to protect them. Its not an unborn's fault it's mother won't bear responsibility

So it's unreasonable to care for a 2-year-old more than the parents. But it's not unreasonable to care for a fetus more than the parents.

At least that's what I'm gathering from your responses. I'm not sure if you two are in agreement or not.

You're a hypocrite. Have a nice day

See ya.

Because any death, that is needless, is a tragedy. The loss of a child is heartrending. I never met the people but I am saddened by their deaths because I am a human being, and I hate suffering.

That doesn't mean that I want illegals streaming over our border, but blowing off their deaths as callously as you are is a indication of your character.

what do you expect from a Republican?

Democrats say the same stupid things

So it's unreasonable to care for a 2-year-old more than the parents. But it's not unreasonable to care for a fetus more than the parents.

At least that's what I'm gathering from your responses. I'm not sure if you two are in agreement or not.
Yes, I don't expect you to care more for my son than I do.

Right. But you do expect others to care more for a fetus than the parents.

Two things are true at once:

1. the death of this husband and daughter is a tragedy and a heartbreak

2. Those deaths still don't mean we should open our borders to legions of people trying to make it across illegally...or what they did was wise

Liberals think the first is true but not the second, for the most part. Conservatives think the second is true but they should dismiss the first.

No, I think both can be true at the same time.
Disagree on first point. I could care less.

Well then you've either killed part of your humanity or some part of it never activated. Simple as that.
Are we done mourning Hiroshima victims? All these people/kids have the same thing in common-interests opposed to those of America.

Two things are true at once:

1. the death of this husband and daughter is a tragedy and a heartbreak

2. Those deaths still don't mean we should open our borders to legions of people trying to make it across illegally...or what they did was wise

Liberals think the first is true but not the second, for the most part. Conservatives think the second is true but they should dismiss the first.

No, I think both can be true at the same time.
Disagree on first point. I could care less.

Well then you've either killed part of your humanity or some part of it never activated. Simple as that.
Are we done mourning Hiroshima victims? All these people/kids have the same thing in common-interests opposed to those of America.
So, you think children deserve to die because of what the adults do.

According to leftist apologists there is no crisis at the border. So why did Pelosi and her gang pass a bill sending
billions to the border?
Actually, they know there is a crisis at the border & they know who created it.
That's a strart, and now they have to stop enticing these people with free stuff.

According to leftist apologists there is no crisis at the border. So why did Pelosi and her gang pass a bill sending
billions to the border?
That's a strart, and now they have to stop enticing these people with free stuff.
What free stuff.

billions to the border?
What free stuff.
You know, health care, housing, food, education for the bambinos. Free stuff that they don't get in their native shitholes.

More than likely it was staged like that picture of the little kid that was allegedly washed up on the beach. I trust nothing from lamestream media.

Forum List

Back