Libs Try Tear Jerker Approach on Border...Why am I I’m Supposed to Care

Disagree on first point. I could care less.

I don't understand how people like you can be so adamantly against abortion and simultaneously not give a shit when an actual living child dies.

I don't understand how people can be pro abortion and simultaneously pretend to give a shit when an actual living child suffers at all.

See how that's played?

A fetus isn't a living person. A two-year-old child is a living person. Pretty simple when you consider how the other side thinks.

You obviously won't agree with it, of course.
How can it have a heart beat?

Does you regard for humanity come with your politics, or did your politics wash away your humanity?
What’s worse; his ostensible callousness or media using this tragedy to propagate their Marxist agenda?
I reject that media conspiracy theory. It is used too often as an excuse for ineptitude.
It’s no conspiracy. It’s institutional.

I don't understand how people like you can be so adamantly against abortion and simultaneously not give a shit when an actual living child dies.

I don't understand how people can be pro abortion and simultaneously pretend to give a shit when an actual living child suffers at all.

See how that's played?

A fetus isn't a living person. A two-year-old child is a living person. Pretty simple when you consider how the other side thinks. The left doesn't want LIVING people to suffer and die.

Obviously, you won't agree with what a "living person" means, but it's pretty simple to understand given their definition of that.

Does it have a heartbeat? It's living if it does

By the way...I despise a pro abort with my every being

See how that's played?

A fetus isn't a living person. A two-year-old child is a living person. Pretty simple when you consider how the other side thinks.

You obviously won't agree with it, of course.
How can it have a heart beat?

I'm not interested in beating that dead horse. We're simply not going to agree on definitions here.

How is it that you're against abortion but you have no problem with children dying? Are you pro-life or not?

Does you regard for humanity come with your politics, or did your politics wash away your humanity?
What’s worse; his ostensible callousness or media using this tragedy to propagate their Marxist agenda?
This is what's worse; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

If it hadn't been for us propagating this problem, there wouldn't be a problem. It's 100% all on the US.
You betray your bias by not prefacing that with the Cold War.
Next...

See how that's played?

A fetus isn't a living person. A two-year-old child is a living person. Pretty simple when you consider how the other side thinks. The left doesn't want LIVING people to suffer and die.

Obviously, you won't agree with what a "living person" means, but it's pretty simple to understand given their definition of that.

See post #164.

See how that's played?

See post #164.

I don't do your bidding

65606276_2706855902733672_87444589253754880_n.jpg

Yeah that was relevant when it was written a few thousand years ago.
I know it has no place around religion whatsoever now..
Never did.
Then why is it in the Bible?

Because it sounded good when it was written.
The King James version, which is supposed to be the closest to the original, is so far from old scrolls found that to this day, scholars are still trying to piece together what book the scrolls are from.
The Bible is as much for population control as to worship. No, moreso.

See how that's played?

See post #164.

I don't do your bidding

Post #164

I'm not interested in beating that dead horse. We're simply not going to agree on definitions here.

How is it that you're against abortion but you have no problem with children dying? Are you pro-life or not?

See how that's played?

See post #164.

I don't do your bidding

Post #164

Sure I'm pro life. I'm also pro in following laws. I doubt you'll grasp it.

You don't want to discuss defintions because it shoots your lame argument all to hell

See post #164.

I don't do your bidding

Post #164

You don't want to discuss defintions because it shoots your lame argument all to hell

Do you care that a 2-year-old died?

The person I replied to said he didn't care. I don't see how he can say that he is pro-life if he doesn't care about children dying.

Since you responded, maybe you can shed some light on how someone can be pro-life and simultaneously not care about the death of children.

See post #164.

I don't do your bidding

Post #164

The person I replied to said he didn't care. I don't see how they can say that they are pro-life if they don't care about children dying.

Since you responded, maybe you can shed some light on how someone can be pro-life and simultaneously not care about the death of children.

Sure I care but the fact remains laws were being broken. What law did an unborn break to deserve death?

See post #164.

I don't do your bidding

Post #164

The person I replied to said he didn't care. I don't see how they can say that they are pro-life if they don't care about children dying.

Sure I care but the fact remains laws were being broken. What law did an unborn break to deserve death?

If you do care, then this post wasn't for you. I specifically addressed the person who said he didn't care about a child dying.

I don't do your bidding

Post #164

If you do care, then this post wasn't for you. I specifically addressed the person who said he didn't care about a child dying.

Evidently you don't either if you're pro abort

I don't do your bidding

Post #164

Do you expect us to care more for the child than his parents did?

Post #164

Post #158 already addressed this. You can look it up yourself or not.

Do you expect me to actually go in search of virtue signalling? Seriously?

Post #158 already addressed this. You can look it up yourself or not.

Post #164

Do you expect us to care more for the child than his parents did?

Yet people care more about an unborn fetus than the one carrying it?

Forum List

Back