Libs Post Get Well Messages Toward Tony Snow

The thing you have to remember is that many who call themselves Dems have never even voted. ... either because they are too young or are just getting started in life. The Democrat party philosophy appeals to the young because it proffers utopian ideals. It takes a bit of experience in the real world to realize that Utopia doesn't exist.

There is a HUGE difference between the type of Democrat that is older and has "been there and done that" and the Democrat who is still in high school or college. OF course, there is a small extreme left wing which is probably what you are seeing in those posts.

As Cathy Seipp Lay Dying, Her Nemesis Took His Parting Shot on the Web
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

By Michael Y. Park

The 49-year-old newspaper columnist and conservative blogger, who had come from Manitoba, Canada, to become the sharp-tongued doyenne of the Los Angeles media scene, was only hours away from losing her years-long fight with cancer, leaving behind a 17-year-old daughter, a lifetime of work as a plucky and plain-speaking wordsmith, and the respect of colleagues from both sides of the political spectrum.

But what was supposed to have been a dignified end for a long-suffering single mom instead turned into what friends called a disgustingly public travesty, an example of the current Wild West atmosphere of Internet privacy issues, and a sordid showcase of just how far a beef can go.

Just hours before her death, “Cathy Seipp” suddenly seemed to undo decades of hard work with an oddly written letter posted on the Web site, www. cathyseipp.com. In what came off as more bizarre rant than heartfelt apology, her supposed “very last blog entry” called her years of journalism a “shoddy,” “despicable” and “irresponsible” career as a “fourth-rate hack.” Her political stance? All a mistake.

The fiery, unwavering supporter of George W. Bush supposedly said she'd done a complete 180 in the past year and was now an implied supporter of Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y. What was even more perplexing was that “Seipp” was taking mean-spirited potshots at her own daughter, Maia Lazar, whom she called an “obnoxious” and “arrogant” wanna-be “skank” who was “mentally ill.” Throughout the letter, the one person whom “Seipp” seemed most sorry for ever having offended was Maia's 10th-grade journalism teacher, who had frequently clashed with mother and daughter. Finally, “Seipp” said she was probably to blame for her own illness — the “venom” she'd spewed for years was responsible for her terminal cancer.

Friends were horrified. They quickly realized that the letter was the work of an infamous character known as “Troll Dolls” who'd positioned himself as the blogger's archenemy and bought the domain name www.cathyseipp.com years earlier (Seipp's real Web site is www.cathyseipp.net). Troll Dolls is really Eliot Stein, a 54-year-old former online talk-show host and stand-up comedian who hadd taught Maia in a journalism class for a brief period in 2004, and who blamed Maia and Seipp for his departure from the school after only five weeks. Seipp's friends marshaled their resources, creating an impromptu Internet chat room to make their plans, fingering Stein as the culprit, enlisting the help of a lawyer to serve him a cease-and-desist letter, and successfully lobbying Stein's Internet host to take the Web site down permanently.

For the entire article

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,261916,00.html

Since this thread has gone way off topic (I am to blame as well) let me get it back on topic

You haven't answered the question. Or, I should say, you answered it in your typical copy/paste fashion with something that has nothing to do with said question. I trust it's becuase you can't without looking the fool.

I'm going to ask again, and this time, I expect an answer.

Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
Now.. while we're here.. Make up your mind.. Are you going to force her to have the baby, because no matter the circumstance, abortion is wrong, or are you going to let her make the decision?

You can't have it both ways - which is it?

You haven't answered the question. Or, I should say, you answered it in your typical copy/paste fashion with something that has nothing to do with said question. I trust it's becuase you can't without looking the fool.

I'm going to ask again, and this time, I expect an answer.

Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
Now.. while we're here.. Make up your mind.. Are you going to force her to have the baby, because no matter the circumstance, abortion is wrong, or are you going to let her make the decision?

You can't have it both ways - which is it?

I thought I made my position clear. I would do my best to try and talk her into letting me raise and care for her and the child. Unless she is mentally unable to make a choice, the decision is hers

I would not like her having an abortion, it is cold blooded murder, but as long as the law says she can have one - the decision is hers

Unlike libs, I obey laws I do not agree with

I thought I made my position clear. I would do my best to try and talk her into letting me raise and care for her and the child. Unless she is mentally unable to make a choice, the decision is hers

I would not like her having an abortion, it is cold blooded murder, but as long as the law says she can have one - the decision is hers

Unlike libs, I obey laws I do not agree with

Unlike libs, you obey laws you do not agree with... That's your entire clarifier? Hate to break it to you, but even if she gets the abortion, you still have a mentally unstable sister you how have to care for every single day with the knowledge that she MURDERED your niece/nephew.

How will you do that?

Unlike libs, you obey laws you do not agree with... That's your entire clarifier? Hate to break it to you, but even if she gets the abortion, you still have a mentally unstable sister you how have to care for every single day with the knowledge that she MURDERED your niece/nephew.

How will you do that?

That is what family is for Shattered.

You look at how the left obeys laws they do not like - San Fran Mayor giving a one finger salute to the State Constitution and marrying gays

I see you have nothing to say about the thread topic. I have found even more examples of the love and compassion from those cuddly lefties

That is what family is for Shattered.

You look at how the left obeys laws they do not like - San Fran Mayor giving a one finger salute to the State Constitution and marrying gays

I see you have nothing to say about the thread topic. I have found even more examples of the love and compassion from those cuddly lefties

Kind of like the one finger salute you're giving to your sister when you convince her it's right to walk through a pregnancy wherein the child was conceived in rape, aids is involved, and she's so mentally scarred she'll never be the same - but there you are touting "LIFE! LIFE! but she can get an abortion if she wants to! Then I'll take care of her even if she murdered my niece/nephew!"

Sure, you're "there" for her - but what if she makes the "wrong" decision? Will you still be there for her just because she's family? Yes? Then you admit there are gray areas to life, and not everything is right wing lunatic, or left wing lunatic. Thus, not ALL libs are bad, and not ALL conservatives are bad.. Hell, some of them might even be MODERATES.

Incidently, the left weren't giving a middle finger salute to a law they didn't like, since obviously there was no law for/against gay marriage until now.

Kind of like the one finger salute you're giving to your sister when you convince her it's right to walk through a pregnancy wherein the child was conceived in rape, aids is involved, and she's so mentally scarred she'll never be the same - but there you are touting "LIFE! LIFE! but she can get an abortion if she wants to! Then I'll take care of her even if she murdered my niece/nephew!"

Sure, you're "there" for her - but what if she makes the "wrong" decision? Will you still be there for her just because she's family? Yes? Then you admit there are gray areas to life, and not everything is right wing lunatic, or left wing lunatic. Thus, not ALL libs are bad, and not ALL conservatives are bad.. Hell, some of them might even be MODERATES.

Incidently, the left weren't giving a middle finger salute to a law they didn't like, since obviously there was no law for/against gay marriage until now.

Sorry to bust your bubble dear - but the people of CA voted to put in the State Constitution that marriage is betwen a man and a women

The Mayor of San Fran said "Screw that - Liberals know what is best for these people" and violated the law

Is it to hard for you to stay on topic? Perhaps we can take this up on another thread

Sorry to bust your bubble dear - but the people of CA voted to put in the State Constitution that marriage is betwen a man and a women

The Mayor of San Fran said "Screw that - Liberals know what is best for these people" and violated the law

Is it to hard for you to stay on topic? Perhaps we can take this up on another thread

Odd how you suddenly decide we're going off topic, when it comes time for you to answer specific questions and make specific choices. Then again, maybe it's not so odd after all.

I will say this - you're no better than those you slam. Not one iotta.

Tell me.. What do you do for a living, and how old are you?

Odd how you suddenly decide we're going off topic, when it comes time for you to answer specific questions and make specific choices. Then again, maybe it's not so odd after all.

I am happy to answet your questions and I have

This thread is about the love and compassion libs show people who they disagree with when they are sick/dying

I have never wished a liberal ill health or to die. You seem to be very tesy when I point out how hate filled these nuts are while they wear a mask of tolerance

This thread is about the love and compassion libs show people who they disagree with when they are sick/dying

I have never wished a liberal ill health or to die. You seem to be very tesy when I point out how hate filled these nuts are while they wear a mask of tolerance

How much compassion are you showing her sister by trying to force her into carrying a product of a violent, aids ridden rape around inside her?

How old are you, and what do you do for a living, RSR?

How much compassion are you showing her sister by trying to force her into carrying a product of a violent, aids ridden rape around inside her?

:offtopic: :offtopic:

Start a thread in the arena

Answer the questions RSR. So far, all you do is :spam: the board with copy/pastes.. When questioned, you shout :offtopic: and run away for more copy/paste articles.

There are two questions above still waiting your response.

Answer the questions RSR. So far, all you do is :spam: the board with copy/pastes.. When questioned, you shout :offtopic: and run away for more copy/paste articles.

There are two questions above still waiting your response.

We'll just leave all this in one message, and make it very easy for people to confirm that you are exactly as they say you are. It's not them that's nuts - it's you. You're playing the coward while trying to play the bully.

We'll just leave all this in one message, and make it very easy for people to confirm that you are exactly as they say you are. It's not them that's nuts - it's you. You're playing the coward while trying to play the bully.

So far I have answered your questions and now I ask you stay on topic. Start a thread and I will continue

stay on topic and start a new thread

Is that to hard for you to understand?

*crickets chirping*

If this conversation involved you and I, I might be concerned about your response. However, I did not ask you what you would do, nor do I care what you would do at this point, since again, you're NOT part of the conversation that *I* am/was having with RSR.

If this conversation involved you and I, I might be concerned about your response. However, I did not ask you what you would do, nor do I care what you would do at this point, since again, you're NOT part of the conversation that *I* am/was having with RSR.
If you were having a private conversation then you would be using the pm system. Don't pawn that as an excuse, simply because you know I'm right and don't want to admit it.

If you were having a private conversation then you would be using the pm system. Don't pawn that as an excuse, simply because you know I'm right and don't want to admit it.

Very well.. You want to pick a fight for the sake of boredom, have at it.

I believe you said you'd take her to a nunnery, and put the baby up for adoption..

So..You would force your sister to carry this chld to full term. After 9 months of her reliving that hellish day, you would THEN dump your own family member off on someone ELSE to care for, and put a baby up for adoption that has no hope of being adopted simply because of its ciircumstances?

That doesn't bode well for the "man" who's following TCL, and Gunny around asking if they approve of statements made about family members.

Tell me.. Do you approve of your OWN statement?

Very well.. You want to pick a fight for the sake of boredom, have at it.

I believe you said you'd take her to a nunnery, and put the baby up for adoption..

So..You would force your sister to carry this chld to full term. After 9 months of her reliving that hellish day, you would THEN dump your own family member off on someone ELSE to care for, and put a baby up for adoption that has no hope of being adopted simply because of its ciircumstances?

That doesn't bode well for the "man" who's following TCL, and Gunny around asking if they approve of statements made about family members.

Tell me.. Do you approve of your OWN statement?

I'm not picking a fight- I'm expressing my opinion. Have a fresh cup of coffee and calm down, babe.

My theoretical sister would have a cross to bear. The nuns would help her to bear it. Better that for 9 months than the rest of her life reliving the hell of murdering an innocent human life, possibly followed by eternal damnation. The baby has nothing to do with the rapist and is totally innocent. The adoption would give the child a fresh start to a loving home where the rape would not even be known, nevertheless a horrible memory.

Forum List

Back