Libs Post Get Well Messages Toward Tony Snow

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Here is another example of liberal love and compassion. These are actual comments from the Washington Post.com comment section regarding Tony Snow's cancer returning

Well, Tony, in your last hours why dont you ask the wino to pour more money for cancer research? Do something good for once in your life.

By analyst72 | Mar 27, 2007 12:22:12 PM | Request Removal

hello , when people are getting their legs blown off and having their eyes blown out because someone is obfuscating.... I have a problem with that person... if he knows what is going on and he is aiding and abetting ....getting him out of the way seems like a good thing for America...and that is the way_that_it_is.... Michael J. Fox was being himself ...ridiculing that is crap.... ridiculing a liar is simply saying I dont like liars.... Michael J. Fox is anything but a liar.... his life is on the line with STEM CELL RESEARCH... he was advocating that and because some dogmatic Romans of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE POWER OVER didnt want him talking or that drug addict Limbaugh is jealous of someone that has credibility destroying his... its a different story...

By amonster | Mar 27, 2007 12:33:35 PM | Request Removal

I feel nothing for this man and its sad. Bush has polarized this country to the point where I just hate Republicans and I wish I didnt, but its to late.

By phoule | Mar 27, 2007 12:39:29 PM | Request Removal

Tony Snow....I hope you die from this cancer, no I hope you suffer terribly and then die like a dog from this cancer. Dont keep Satan waiting.

By playa_brotha | Mar 27, 2007 12:53:07 PM | Request Removal

Snow gets cancer of the *ss. This is clearly a punishment from God for his sins. *Isnt that what the Right would have said about a gay person?*

By lou | Mar 27, 2007 12:56:29 PM | Request Removal

To all of you scumbags crying your eyes out at Tony Snows cancer....where was your tears when Tony shamelessly defended this administrations lies and propaganda that killed 600,000 iraqis just to loot their oil? Disgusting!

By playa_brotha | Mar 27, 2007 1:27:21 PM | Request Removal

Tony Snow job and the rest of the Fox clowns have been cheerleading the invasion and occupation of Iraq since day one. I suspect God has grown disgusted with his double talk, and unleashed one of his minor angels. Lets just hope the cancer in tony also afflicts the rest of the cheerleaders at Faux News, and of course any and all neocons, their friends and families. Now let us bow our heads in prayer.

By silverpanda | Mar 27, 2007 2:11:37 PM | Request Removal

Liver cancer is universally fatal, and quickly. Let the party begin people, let us dance on our roofs in joy at the end of a neocon mouth piece. This will be a big party, the only one bigger at this time would be for the utter and complete distruction of israel via Iranian nuclear tipped missles. Oh what a beautiful day that would be, mushroom clouds over toilet aviv, oh joy! Stick that in your pipe wolfie, pearlie, libbie, and feithie - I dance a jig in celebration.

By whetsell | Mar 27, 2007 2:20:22 PM | Request Removal

I can*t help but wonder if karma is coming into play with two of the liars in the *W* regime, DICKY and Antny. I despise the present regime but I want them to live long lives, preferably in real prisons, so that they can watch just how low the legacy will go.

By kentigereyes | Mar 27, 2007 2:28:19 PM | Request Removal

He must have caught this cancer thing from FAUX News. you know the one that could not tell the whole truth if their life depends on it. Now life does depend on the truth.. keep-up the lies there Tony, it is real cute to see you do it, take a moment to go to Bethesda too and see what cancer of the mind does to the youth. BUT please tell your boss Rupert that he can not take it with him and he will receive what he delivered and also tell him that it is an insult to GOD to own Zondervan Publishing Co. Tell m God told me that he need not change the BIBLE. You lying terrorist of decency, honor and integrity. YOU should not have sympathy of anyone but a rattlesnake and I ask you to trust said partner. Today I pray for the good people not you liars!

By abroadventure | Mar 27, 2007 3:15:53 PM | Request Removal

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/comments/display?contentID=AR2007032700828&start=21

I don't judge ALL libs by that.... just the ones that post that way. It is sometimes difficult to avoid the trap of painting all of them with the same broad brush when you see stuff like that though.

I don't judge ALL libs by that.... just the ones that post that way. It is sometimes difficult to avoid the trap of painting all of them with the same broad brush when you see stuff like that though.

Remember when Sen Tim Johnson (D) was rushed to the hospital after the mid term election (he is still there I believe) the libs were all over the internet saying he was poisoned so Republicans could take back the Senate

Many elected Dems seems to be more worried about that the the mans health

I do not recall any Republicans gleefully thinkg about taking back the Senate via a mans death or ill health

Remember when Sen Tim Johnson (D) was rushed to the hospital after the mid term election (he is still there I believe) the libs were all over the internet saying he was poisoned so Republicans could take back the Senate

Many elected Dems seems to be more worried about that the the mans health

I do not recall any Republicans gleefully thinkg about taking back the Senate via a mans death or ill health

The thing you have to remember is that many who call themselves Dems have never even voted. ... either because they are too young or are just getting started in life. The Democrat party philosophy appeals to the young because it proffers utopian ideals. It takes a bit of experience in the real world to realize that Utopia doesn't exist.

There is a HUGE difference between the type of Democrat that is older and has "been there and done that" and the Democrat who is still in high school or college. OF course, there is a small extreme left wing which is probably what you are seeing in those posts.

The thing you have to remember is that many who call themselves Dems have never even voted. ... either because they are too young or are just getting started in life. The Democrat party philosophy appeals to the young because it proffers utopian ideals. It takes a bit of experience in the real world to realize that Utopia doesn't exist.

There is a HUGE difference between the type of Democrat that is older and has "been there and done that" and the Democrat who is still in high school or college. OF course, there is a small extreme left wing which is probably what you are seeing in those posts.

With all due respect, I believe those who are on message boards and are posts these commenst DO vote if they can

They do make up the moonbat left who vote in primary elections. Grom what I have seen with the surrender bill, impeachment talk, and the endless hearing going on - Dems are sucking up to them for political points

There are many more examples of liberal compassion - when Laura Ingraham was fighting cancer libs extended the same Get Well thoughts toward her

With all due respect, I believe those who are on message boards and are posts these commenst DO vote if they can

They do make up the moonbat left who vote in primary elections. Grom what I have seen with the surrender bill, impeachment talk, and the endless hearing going on - Dems are sucking up to them for political points

There are many more examples of liberal compassion - when Laura Ingraham was fighting cancer libs extended the same Get Well thoughts toward her

I suspect that those who post on message boards are not all the want you to believe. I think many of them are high school kids or not of age to vote and present themselves as otherwise. I am not saying that the sentiment they express is less than compassionite ... obviously they have a lot to learn. Of course, it would never occur to them that should some calamity befall THEM there could very well be persons expressing the same sentiments.

I suspect that those who post on message boards are not all the want you to believe. I think many of them are high school kids or not of age to vote and present themselves as otherwise. I am not saying that the sentiment they express is less than compassionite ... obviously they have a lot to learn. Of course, it would never occur to them that should some calamity befall THEM there could very well be persons expressing the same sentiments.

if they are teens they grow up to be another Pelosi or Kerry

LOL...possibly! Many will grow up and then 'life' will happen. Having to work and pay bills, take responsibility for your own actions, raise children all have an impact on your political views.

To bad, the schools amd colleges are now liberal indoctrination centers. It is possible when the young libs go out into the real world they will understand they have been fooled and take care of their own problems, or they will look to government to help them

Radio Host and HuffPo Blogger: How Could a Liar Like Tony Snow Not Have Cancer?
Posted by Noel Sheppard on March 27, 2007 - 17:14.
On Monday, a blogger had to cancel a speaking engagement at a tech conference because she was receiving death threats from people through her e-mail and at other websites.

On Tuesday, a radio personality and blogger at the Huffington Post suggested that White House Press Secretary Tony Snow has cancer because he lies and works for Fox News.

I kid you not.

His name is Charles Karel Bouley, and what follows are excerpts from this abomination intentionally placed after the break for those that would prefer to not read this kind of deplorable vitriol (h/t Allah at Hot Air, emphasis added throughout):

I hear about Tony Snow and say to myself, well, stand up every day, lie to the American people at the behest of your dictator-esque boss and well, how could a cancer NOT grow in you. Work for Fox News, spinning the truth in to a billion knots and how can your gut not rot? I know, it's terrible. I admit it. I don't wish anyone harm, even Tony Snow. And I do hope he recovers or at least does what he feels is best and surrounds himself with friends and family for his journey. But in the back of my head there's Justin Timberlake's "What goes around, goes around, comes around, comes all the way back around, ya.."

Unbelievable. This is how you speak about a fellow American struggling for his life all because you disagree with his political opinions?

Disgraceful. But he wasn’t finished:

Now, I've been brutally honest above, and may have offended some, and for that I'm sorry. Again, I don't want Tony Snow to suffer and die of cancer. But like many this morning, I had the thought.

For those curious, here is Bouley’s bio as posted at HuffPo:

Karel (Charles Karel Bouley) has the #1 talk show in his time slot at ABC's flagship station, KGO AM 810 San Francisco (#1 overall station), heard Saturday and Sunday 7pm to 10pm or online at www.kgo.com. He also does film and television reports for stations such as KSL Utah (Monday-Friday at 8:10 PDT) and weekly on WOAI San Antonio (Clear Channel) and KNX 1070 Los Angeles (CBS). Each Wednesday he joins Larry Flick for Out Q In the Morning on Sirius, 10am Eastern, 7am Pacific. Karel also has filled for Bill Press on his national show on a regular basis.

He is a columnist for the #1 gay/lesbian newsmagazine The Advocate at Advocate.com and IN Magazine Los Angeles. His book of essays "You Can't Say That" is published by Alyson Press. His music is available at iTunes and other online stores and he maintains a blog, podcasts and message boards at www.karelchannel.com and can be reached at [email protected].

Forgive me, but I have to go wash my hands, and disinfect my keyboard…again!

http://newsbusters.org/node/11669

Anyone see some of the stuff on the page Scooter posted regarding John Edward's wife's cancer announcement?

Pot, meet kettle.

Red States is biased. He will post stuff that supports his narrowminded view of the world. I wouldnt sweat it. He's an idiot through and through.

It's narrow-minded to point out that wishing someone dies of cancer is Not Nice?

Wow. That's quite a sense of morality you've got going on there.

It's narrow-minded to point out that wishing someone dies of cancer is Not Nice?

No. It's the cherry-picking a few loony-toons and claiming they represent anyone's viewpoint but their own that is narrow-minded and ignorant. People have been incredibly non-partisan about wishing Tony Snow well, which is as it should be. Claiming that the posts indicated from some other board have any meaning other than that they're a few loonies is trolling.

I could get Rush Limbaugh's statements about Elizabeth Edwards' cancer, though, and find far more "mainstream" disgusting statements from the right than those tweddle-dum brought to the table.

No. It's the cherry-picking a few loony-toons and claiming they represent anyone's viewpoint but their own that is narrow-minded and ignorant. People have been incredibly non-partisan about wishing Tony Snow well, which is as it should be. Claiming that the posts indicated from some other board have any meaning other than that they're a few loonies is trolling.

I could get Rush Limbaugh's statements about Elizabeth Edwards' cancer, though, and find far more "mainstream" disgusting statements from the right than those tweddle-dum brought to the table.

Libs for the most part are the most hate filled bunch of people you will ever meet. This thread shows how libs realy feel. So fat the libs who have posted on this thread have attacked me for posting the get well wishes of the libs, and have not wished Mr Snow a full recovery

Very telling

Does that mean all you hardcore right-wingers are abortion-clinic-bombing, pro-life even at the expense of medical necessity, Bible thumping legislators of morality?

With all due respect, I agree with your sentiment, but not with the fact RSR is painting those who did as "typical liberals." You know as well as I it takes an extraordinary piece of crap to sned e-mails like that to someone who's life is threatened.

No you couldn't. Hateful idiots exist on both sides and do not represent the mianstream anything. They represent hateful idiots.

Does that mean all you hardcore right-wingers are abortion-clinic-bombing, pro-life even at the expense of medical necessity, Bible thumping legislators of morality?

If you listen to the left - yes

What I am saying is, the party that thumps its chest and says they are the party of tolerance and compassion, they sprew the hate and venom towards anyone who disagrees with them

Forum List

Back