Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

Righteously indignant is your pejorative, not mine. I can personally dislike slavery and slavers while recognizing other people feel differently. Some people which to venerate slavers and wouldn't argue that this desire is wrong.... I'm making fun of you for pretending I should be concerned about historical democrats that you actually respect. I'm making fun of you for being too ashamed of what you support to do it proudly. :itsok: :laugh:
It seems that you believe there are universal truths that everyone should know and believe.

That's not what subjective means you dumb Bingo, why don't you look it up....
The difference between subjective and objective is bias. The definition of objective is seeing things as they are. Subjective would be seeing things as one would like them to be because of their bias.

So tell me how your strong feelings against slavery doesn't mean you believe it demonstrates that you believe it is a universal truth that slavery is wrong?

The difference between subjective and objective is bias. The definition of objective is seeing things as they are. Subjective would be seeing things as one would like them to be because of their bias.
Close.... things that are objective exist regardless of your perspective and things that are subjective are dependent entirely on your perspective. This clearly suggests that objective morality isn't real since what you consider to be objectively right or wrong is based entirely on your perspective.
So tell me how your strong feelings against slavery doesn't mean you believe it demonstrates that you believe it is a universal truth that slavery is wrong?
Because while I dislike slavery I have very good evidence that other people liked slavery a lot. They're called slavers.

Close.... things that are objective exist regardless of your perspective and things that are subjective are dependent entirely on your perspective. This clearly suggests that objective morality isn't real since what you consider to be objectively right or wrong is based entirely on your perspective.

Because while I dislike slavery I have very good evidence that other people liked slavery a lot. They're called slavers.
So slavery could be good, moral and just if enough people saw it that way?

But your reaction to slavery says you believe they are wrong. So your reaction to slavery says you believe they should know better. And your reaction to slavery says you believe it is a universal truth that slavery is wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't have such strong feelings against slavery.

So slavery could be good, moral and just if enough people saw it that way?
Numbers don't have anything to do with it. Opinions are all equally meaningless except our own.
But your reaction to slavery says you believe they are wrong.
Wrong subjectively. I don't need the emotional crutch of the universe's agreement, its enough for me that I disagree with it. You're trying to make my statement an objectively declarative one when I'm telling its nothing more than opinion. Some people can like ice cream and some people can dislike it and we don't need to pretend as if there's some mystical referee deciding who's right. Right and Wrong in that context dont really exist.
So your reaction to slavery says you believe they should know better. And your reaction to slavery says you believe it is a universal truth that slavery is wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't have such strong feelings against slavery.
I didn't say any of that. I said people who practiced slavery were pieces of human shit. That's clearly an opinion.

Numbers don't have anything to do with it. Opinions are all equally meaningless except our own.

Wrong subjectively. I don't need the emotional crutch of the universe's agreement, its enough for me that I disagree with it. You're trying to make my statement an objectively declarative one when I'm telling its nothing more than opinion. Some people can like ice cream and some people can dislike it and we don't need to pretend as if there's some mystical referee deciding who's right. Right and Wrong in that context dont really exist.

I didn't say any of that. I said people who practiced slavery were pieces of human shit. That's clearly an opinion.
Your strong feelings about fairness and right and wrong belie your statements. You want to believe morals are relative while expecting everyone else to agree with on your beliefs.

Your strong feelings about fairness and right and wrong belie your statements.
What strong feelings about fairness or right and wrong? The only thing I've said about right and wrong are that they don't really exist.

You're not that good at this.... :laugh:
You want to believe morals are relative while expecting everyone else to agree with on your beliefs.
I expect you to be honest about your beliefs. Don't pretend as if you have a problem with Democrats who fought to continue and expand slavery when you really respect and adore them, it's weak and soft. Now that may only be my opinion but it's one that obviously weighs on you since you're still here trying to debate it. :laugh:

What strong feelings about fairness or right and wrong? The only thing I've said about right and wrong are that they don't really exist.

You're not that good at this.... :laugh:

I expect you to be honest about your beliefs. Don't pretend as if you have a problem with Democrats who fought to continue and expand slavery when you really respect and adore them, it's weak and soft.
Dude, every argument you make demonstrates that you believe what you are saying should be accepted by all. This behavior belies your belief that morals and truth are relative.

Dude, every argument you make demonstrates that you believe what you are saying should be accepted by all. This behavior belies your belief that morals and truth are relative.
Of course I believe in my opinions you moron, that's what makes them, my opinions. If I believed in something else then those would be my opinions, see how the works, Dumb Dumb? What I'm not doing is confusing opinion with fact or arguing with these weak ass strawmen. That's all you.

Of course I believe in my opinions you moron, that's what makes them, my opinions. If I believed in something else then those would be my opinions, see how the works, Dumb Dumb? What I'm not doing is confusing opinion with fact or arguing with these weak ass strawmen. That's all you.
But you expect - almost demand - that others should agree. Thus proving that you don't believe what you say is relativistic. And that what you believe should be universally accepted.

I rest my case. :thanks:

But you expect - almost demand - that others should agree.
Where?

In fact I encourage your lot towards ignorance and failure. By all means...
Thus proving that you don't believe what you say is relativistic. And that what you believe should be universally accepted.
Claiming I'm saying the opposite of what I'm saying when everyone can see what I'm saying is a hilarious bit of pageantry by the way. :laugh:

Where?

In fact I encourage your lot towards ignorance and failure. By all means...

Claiming I'm saying the opposite of what I'm saying when everyone can see what I'm saying is a hilarious bit of pageantry by the way. :laugh:
In fact, when you don't get others to agree with your beliefs you get so upset you result to name calling and insults. That's how strongly invested you are in your belief that your beliefs should be universally accepted.

But to prove my point, tell me when it was ever right or moral to rape a woman? Because if you can't then you have proven my point.

In fact, when you don't get others to agree with your beliefs you get so upset you result to name calling and insults. That's how strongly invested you are in your belief that your beliefs should be universally accepted.
Do we disagree? I have yet to see you find the courage to disagree. If you want to profess your love for Confederate Democrats I'm not stopping you. :laugh:
But to prove my point, tell me when it was ever right or moral to rape a woman?
I already told that no real objective right or wrong exist. I can tell you I've always been against rape ever since I could comprehend what it is but I only speak for myself. Maybe you're pro rape, I don't pretend to speak on your behalf despite the ridiculous things you accuse me of.
Because if you can't then you have proven my point.
Your point isn't proven by a question you moron, you have to make a rational argument. How are you this dumb? :laugh:

Do we disagree? I have yet to see you find the courage to disagree. If you want to profess your love for Confederate Democrats I'm not stopping you. :laugh:

I already told that no real objective right or wrong exist. I can tell you I've always been against rape ever since I could comprehend what it is but I only speak for myself. Maybe you're pro rape, I don't pretend to speak on your behalf despite the ridiculous things you accuse me of.

Your point isn't proven by a question you moron, you have to make a rational argument. How are you this dumb? :laugh:
So happy you just acknowledged you would consider rape to be ok under certain circumstances.

So happy you just acknowledged you would consider rape to be ok under certain circumstances.
That's not what I said. I said I'm against rape and acknowledged that you and others may feel differently. Why are you so afraid of my actual argument little boy?

Why are you so afraid of my actual argument little boy?
You insulting me by calling me a little boy is proving my point. You are arguing for universal truth. You expect me to understand and agree with your argument. And when I don't, it upsets you enough that you feel the need to lash out and insult me. You are literally proving my point.

Most of the immigrants came from Europe, so immigration wasn't a problem back then.
Are you kidding! how we treated the Chinese who we brought over to build the rail roads, The IRISH who came over with the potato famine,
The Jews who fled the NAZIS. read a book or two for heavens sake.

Forum List

Back