Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

You don't seem calm to me.
You don't seem like you want to answer my question to me. You're the one who brought up despicable Democrats and now you'd rather talk about me than name them. Here's a lesson boy, don't pretend to be tough with me on Democrats if you're not willing to commit. And if you are that's victory for me anyway because I want to tear down the legacy and the culture of those Confederate Democrats. :itsok:

You don't seem like you want to answer my question to me. You're the one who brought up despicable Democrats and now you'd rather talk about me than name them. Here's a lesson boy, don't pretend to be tough with me on Democrats if you're not willing to commit. And if you are that's victory for me anyway because I want to tear down the legacy and the culture of those Confederate Democrats. :itsok:
Did I say despicable Democrats?

I realize it was so called good Christian folks who owned slaves and inflicted the horrors of slavery upon them.
Don't you think it is odd for someone who believed morals are nothing more than human constructs to get so righteously indignant about the violation of human constructs? It almost sounds as if you believe morals are absolute. Brilliant.

Did I say despicable Democrats?
I can quote it for you if you like...
You mean like how the Democratic Party won't admit their racist and bigoted history in expanding and continuing slavery in America?
So, was Robert E Lee and his southern culture part of those racist, bigoted democrats you were pretending to tell me about?
Don't you think it is odd for someone who believed morals are nothing more than human constructs to get so righteously indignant about the violation of human constructs? It almost sounds as if you believe morals are absolute. Brilliant.
Or subjective......

Ok, let's set aside adjectives and see if you can just admit to reality.

Christians owned slaves.
Christians ended slavery in America.

Right?
That's like saying,

Husband beat wife.
Husband stopped beating wife.

And then looking for a pat on the back. :laugh:

I did. It was the next part. But that's OK. I get that you morons didn't realize trying to attacks Democrats for their past was going to get Robert E Lee and the Confederates canceled. Oops. :laugh:
No. You didn't link to it. Try using the quote feature. You do know how to use the quote feature, right?

No. You didn't link to it. Try using the quote feature. You do know how to use the quote feature, right?
I did do that you dumb Bingo. Look at it again. You see that second quote of yours in post #248.... that's it you moron. :laugh:
It's where I beat people's ass like yours. Interested?
:laugh:

I still don't know what that means. Do you want to come fight me or debate me cause agent we doing the latter right now? There's no need for pageantry and bull things.... just go ahead and make an argument whenever you're ready.

I did do that you dumb Bingo. Look at it again. You see that second quote of yours in post #248.... that's it you moron. :laugh:

:laugh:

I still don't know what that means. Do you want to come fight me or debate me cause agent we doing the latter right now? There's no need for pageantry and bull things.... just go ahead and make an argument whenever you're ready.
Good Lord, you are dense. You did not link to the post where I said despicable Democrats because I never said that other than to question you and point out that I didn't say despicable democrats. That was you putting words into my mouth.

I get you are afraid of going 1v1 in the bull ring. It's ok. I totally understand.

Forum List

Back