Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

You insulting me by calling me a little boy is proving my point. You are arguing for universal truth.
What does insulting you have to do with universal truth?
You expect me to understand and agree with your argument.
I don't. I don't expect anything of you.
And when I don't, it upsets you enough that you feel the need to lash out and insult me. You are literally proving my point.
When you can't make a rational argument it amuses me, this is emotion and its subjective, not universal, moron. :laugh:

Sure, agreed, no one is perfect.

I'm from the 1950s. I dont believe in any gods. Even so, I must say; America was a better country when families went to church on Sunday instead of child friendly drag shows.
For some people it was, BUT we don't live in the 50s any more. ITS 2024 now

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
How about the one they burned down in Tulsa OK,
Just one set of people among many people that earlier people tried to destroy.
I was busy last week and must have missed that story

Was anyone injured?

Libs don't want what our Founding Fathers wanted. Too many liberals are now atheists. A Christian America is a decent and moral America.

---“In their enthusiasm to go against Christian nationalism, they’re actually going against the foundations of our democracy,” he said.---

You might need to read the First Amendment.

Well for hundreds of years the majority of Americans were white and Christians, but the entire nation has certainly never been entirely moral and decent. So don't look at the past through rose colored glasses too much.

With that said, when America was mostly white Christian Americans the country was much better off. We shot up to a world super power in record time, we didn't have mass shooters, we didn't have a divided nation, we didn't have rampant crime like we do now, we didn't have rampant drug problems, we didn't have wide spread homeless, we didn't have unsecure borders, we didn't have Americans at war with each other over other countries or foreign religions, and so on. There is no denying America was better for hundreds of years without those things.

What did have is the vast majority of Americans had American morals, values pride and standards. We had a more unified nation.
You have got to be crazy. The way America became mostly white was as immoral as it gets. America was built on an immoral foundation, there is nothing new here.

Do you realize the Bible talks about servants and masters?
I'm your Huckleberry....What does the Bible say about servants and masters exactly?

Val-Kilmer.jpg

What does insulting you have to do with universal truth?

I don't. I don't expect anything of you.

When you can't make a rational argument it amuses me, this is emotion and its subjective, not universal, moron. :laugh:
I already explained that.

So what? Was there ever a time when rape was good?
What do you not understand about me saying there is no such thing as objective good or bad. How stupid are you? I can tell you when I thought rape was good, which was never, but that's my personal point of view, not an objective fact.
I already explained that.
And I've already explained good and evil don't really exist. How stupid are you?

Forum List

Back