Liberals just don't understand their own racism

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A LIBERAL WHITE WOMAN offers to fuck and go again to 50 cent if he will retract his support for Trump.

LET THAT SINK IN

A WHITE WOMAN telling a BLACK MAN he can't vote for Trump BECAUSE HE IS BLACK

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Liberals in their false sense of superiority feel they know what is best for minorities. That they are incapable of success without their help and virtue signaling.

Nothing more racist than that.

jackflash

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The statist left well understands HOW TO USE RACISM to it's own advantage as ALL ELITISTS(narcissists) do. The problem the left has with selling their brand of racism propaganda lays with folks like you that expose the statist lefts racism hoax by informing your fellow Americans about the TRUTH of the matter. I REALLY look forwards to viewing your truthful posts. EXCELLENT post(s) GMU like keep 'em coming!

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Candice is right. This bitch is too stupid to see her own racism. She says 50 is her favorite ex. I'm sure there are many of them. And she actually thinks that 50 Cent will be lured in by her offer of sex. I wouldn't piss on this skank if she were on fire and I know I'm (the younger me) not as descriminating as 50. But it all comes down to the fact that Democrats are bigots who truly can't understand why everyone doesn't agree with them whole heartedly. Stick with Trump.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List