Liberals, I need help understanding a liberal meme on Facebook

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
So, I literally moments ago accepted a Facebook friend request from a woman who is a friend of a friend of my wife's, who has been on two cruises this past year that we took as a group. She is very nice, and she's very liberal. I'm not one who thinks all who differ from me in politics are jerks. She is a Texan and she has a mixed race gay grown son, which likely contributes to her being liberal. But plenty of Texans are liberal, especially educators, so she doesn't need a reason.

I guess it is not so much a meme, but a twitter post that is being re-tweeted. I don't know if that is a meme or not, but no matter. Here is is:

1657331020766.png

Ok, what does that mean? I agree with the literal words, of course. If you sacrificed your grandma two years ago so you could keep eating at Applebee's, you are a complete asshole and definitely not pro-life.

But who does that? How would sacrificing grandma allow you to keep eating at Applebee's? I don't want to ask her, because she may not know, but just be retweeting something from some lib celeb. I don't want to embarrass her. Not that I want to embarrass you, either. But this is anonymous, not me calling out a friend in front of our mutual friends.

???

So, I literally moments ago accepted a Facebook friend request from a woman who is a friend of a friend of my wife's, who has been on two cruises this past year that we took as a group. She is very nice, and she's very liberal. I'm not one who thinks all who differ from me in politics are jerks. She is a Texan and she has a mixed race gay grown son, which likely contributes to her being liberal. But plenty of Texans are liberal, especially educators, so she doesn't need a reason.

I guess it is not so much a meme, but a twitter post that is being re-tweeted. I don't know if that is a meme or not, but no matter. Here is is:

View attachment 667942
Ok, what does that mean? I agree with the literal words, of course. If you sacrificed your grandma two years ago so you could keep eating at Applebee's, you are a complete asshole and definitely not pro-life.

But who does that? How would sacrificing grandma allow you to keep eating at Applebee's? I don't want to ask her, because she may not know, but just be retweeting something from some lib celeb. I don't want to embarrass her. Not that I want to embarrass you, either. But this is anonymous, not me calling out a friend in front of our mutual friends.

???
Very puzzling. I can't make anything of it. Maybe she's just a word-salad schizophrenic.

View attachment 667942

???
Social isolation during COVID 2020 is what she is referring to.

Well thanks to Bidedumb just about everything is at an exorbitant price.
Not what I’m growing/ and raising myself. Though… add on stressor do apply. Cancel Washington, and buy/produce local. Starve the beast. It needs you, far more than you need it. If it died tomorrow… It might take a week till I noticed. Pop that titty out of your mouth…

I like both Applebee's and Arby's. My both my grandmothers died years before the pandemic.

Not what I’m growing/ and raising myself. Though… add on stressor do apply. Cancel Washington, and buy/produce local. Starve the beast. It needs you, far more than you need it. If it died tomorrow… It might take a week till I noticed. Pop that titty out of your mouth…

what-the-fuck-5ce29f.jpg

Forum List

Back