Liberals, do you agree with Susan Rice that...

5 Taliban Commanders in exchange for an American soldier who pled guilty to desertion.

What a trade!!!

I'm sure the MSM will be all over this story for days. :badgrin:

...Bo Bergdhal served with "honor and distinction"?

Link .

Cause when you chop up a quote into 3 words , methinks you are a hack taking shit out of context .

I thought it was common knowledge.

Susan Rice: Bergdahl Served With 'Honor and Distinction'

A 2014 article right as he was released .

Perhaps you forget all the yellow ribbons and "bring back Bowe" campaign that all the pols jumped on when he was a Pow .

5 Taliban Commanders in exchange for an American soldier who pled guilty to desertion.

What a trade!!!

I'm sure the MSM will be all over this story for days. :badgrin:

You cons really are pro troops aren't ya?

• Banned

Link .

Cause when you chop up a quote into 3 words , methinks you are a hack taking shit out of context .

Perhaps you forget all the yellow ribbons and "bring back Bowe" campaign that all the pols jumped on when he was a Pow .

Do you want to answer my question?

Link .

Obviously not. Some people are incapable of being humble

Link .

Susan Rice defends Bergdahl comments, calls his service 'honorable' - CNNPolitics

RICE: Certainly anybody who has been held in those conditions, in captivity for five years has paid an extraordinary price. But that is really not the point. The point is that he is back.

He is going to be safely reunited with his family. He served the United States with honor and distinction. And we'll have the opportunity eventually to learn what has transpired in the past years.

Link .

I'll answer your question . From what I read the guy is fucking nuts . One makes you wonder why he was allowed to serve at all.

That being said , I don't want to leave a soldier behind . You righties disgust me . You tried and convicted him , without a trial.

Yeah he wandered off (which he did before ) . He deserted but he didn't join the enemy and commit treason .

And you are the same folk who protect confederates legacy by the way! They were traitors .

Link .

Susan Rice defends Bergdahl comments, calls his service 'honorable' - CNNPolitics

RICE: Certainly anybody who has been held in those conditions, in captivity for five years has paid an extraordinary price. But that is really not the point. The point is that he is back.

He is going to be safely reunited with his family. He served the United States with honor and distinction. And we'll have the opportunity eventually to learn what has transpired in the past years.

So you would've left him in taliban hands ? Answer my question.

I wonder how many soldiers died looking for the deserter Bergdhahl or died as the result of attacks lead by the 5 GITMO terrorists that Obama traded for him? Oh that's not important you say, but hey look at what Trump tweeted ooooooh!!!!

Yep, Susan Rice claimed a man who pled guilty to desertion served with "honor and distinction".

Link .

We all knew he was a traitor when he was released. How did you not know? It was the reason a lot of us were pissed off we traded actual terrorists for him and had to put up with the obie bullshit in the Rose Garden and his parents acting like idiots.

Fuck this guy.

Link .

I'll answer your question . From what I read the guy is fucking nuts . One makes you wonder why he was allowed to serve at all.

That being said , I don't want to leave a soldier behind . You righties disgust me . You tried and convicted him , without a trial.

Yeah he wandered off (which he did before ) . He deserted but he didn't join the enemy and commit treason .

And you are the same folk who protect confederates legacy by the way! They were traitors .

Shades of George Zimmerman!

Link .

You still haven't answered my question. For the third time, do you agree with Susan Rice's statement?

Forum List

Back