Liberals at work

He was basically intent on winning black votes by convicting three innocent whites. That's as much of an abuse of the law as I can imagine.

I love the way that you categorize.

I can pick out some embarrassing incidents committed by some corrupt conservatives and title the thread “Conservative at Work” but that is beneath me. Show some class.

So go for it. It's a chatboard. We're here to argue about political stuff, not take the high road!

I really don’t have time to put together a list. Just read this old article and see that Republicans are not always the fine upstanding group of people that they pretend to be:

http://www.tompaine.com/articles/bending_house_rules.php

The Republicans will try to protect their own if they can do so without suffering politically.

Loves to report when a white man, commits a supposed hate crime (hate crime is a mis-nomer, you dont harm someone out of love) but doesnt do such a good job, when its a minority against a white.

Truth be told: the government, both parties, and the media, dont give a f*** about the inner-city.

The liberals are just as rich, as conservatives.

I love the way that you categorize.

I can pick out some embarrassing incidents committed by some corrupt conservatives and title the thread “Conservative at Work” but that is beneath me. Show some class.

No one disagrees more with WJ's prejudiced posts than I, but in this case he really is describing the why of this story. It's wrong, just as much as Jim Crow laws prevented fair voting and treatment.

I have a big problem with the racist police in america.

#1 it is not a crime to be racist, many whites, and I know a lot of liberals are surprised to hear this, but NON-whites are just as racist, if not more racist

#2 Everyone is atleast %1 racist and prejudice, if we were perfect and never had a racist/prejudice thought or feeling, then id say, we not atleast somewhat racist/prejudice as human beings.

The fact the media treats radical islam/minority hate against others with kid gloves and white hatred with full fury, shows liberal hypocrisy and stupidity.

I have a big problem with the racist police in america.

#1 it is not a crime to be racist, many whites, and I know a lot of liberals are surprised to hear this, but NON-whites are just as racist, if not more racist

#2 Everyone is atleast %1 racist and prejudice, if we were perfect and never had a racist/prejudice thought or feeling, then id say, we not atleast somewhat racist/prejudice as human beings.

The fact the media treats radical islam/minority hate against others with kid gloves and white hatred with full fury, shows liberal hypocrisy and stupidity.

This may be a bridge. Truth is, we all have prejudices. Some of mine are people that appear close minded, in reality they may think they are just providing a strong argument, but they turn me off. In real life, I'm not very tolerant of adults that appear 'not so bright.' When I was younger, to a very real degree I measured that with degrees and academic honors. That gained me my ex-husband. :lol:

Our parents, our environment, our personal experiences draw us a picture of the world. Mine appears to me more open than say WJ's. Perhaps less than others. In general I subscribe to a socioeconomic model of who 'fits in my world', but it may not hold. 9/11 taught me an exception. Part of me wants to work on that, another part tells me to really pay attention. I believe that is what is called, 'cognitive dissonance'.

Enough about me, the MSM is much more important to the whole of society. However, our response to that entity, is based on our own perception of what is reality. I try to keep that in mind when I read, hear, etc. I do wonder how many do though?

Currently I will say that I think the media has a picture of 'terrorism' being committed by a very small number of extremist Muslims, that the can countered with the likes of David Koresh or Timothy McVeigh. Problem is, neither of these had widespread backing, such as the polls we read several times a year including 'friendly countries' like Egypt and Jordan. In fact, these men and followers were widely condemned, from the right and left. In churches and from without. From pro-gun and anti-gun. So too down the line.

This may be a bridge. Truth is, we all have prejudices. Some of mine are people that appear close minded, in reality they may think they are just providing a strong argument, but they turn me off. In real life, I'm not very tolerant of adults that appear 'not so bright.' When I was younger, to a very real degree I measured that with degrees and academic honors. That gained me my ex-husband. :lol:

Our parents, our environment, our personal experiences draw us a picture of the world. Mine appears to me more open than say WJ's. Perhaps less than others. In general I subscribe to a socioeconomic model of who 'fits in my world', but it may not hold. 9/11 taught me an exception. Part of me wants to work on that, another part tells me to really pay attention. I believe that is what is called, 'cognitive dissonance'.

Enough about me, the MSM is much more important to the whole of society. However, our response to that entity, is based on our own perception of what is reality. I try to keep that in mind when I read, hear, etc. I do wonder how many do though?

Currently I will say that I think the media has a picture of 'terrorism' being committed by a very small number of extremist Muslims, that the can countered with the likes of David Koresh or Timothy McVeigh. Problem is, neither of these had widespread backing, such as the polls we read several times a year including 'friendly countries' like Egypt and Jordan. In fact, these men and followers were widely condemned, from the right and left. In churches and from without. From pro-gun and anti-gun. So too down the line.

I think :eusa_think: youre completely right, I once thought of the slogan, there is no truth only perception, because you cant convince someone of anything really, and I do find, a lot of liberals and liberalism, trying to excuse islamo-nazi terrorists, or muslims bad behavior with christian bad behavior, which

#1 is moral equivalency, and unless someone is perfect, all or bad, according to moral equivalency.

#2 the number of white extremists, are very low, and are condemmened as you said, but another thing, america has only been around for 230 years, and it took care of its racism, while the middle east, continues its racism of christians, jews, and any muslim who is not muslim enough for them.

3# white supremists in america, are not comparable to muslim extremists because they are worldwide, and have power in some countries, while their are few, and barely enough around the world, to fill a stadium, if all attended.

#4 the media is lying about the numbers, they claim its 2%, but its really 10-20%, give or a take a few percentage points, the liberals in general, have a real problem with seeing good vs bad, with making moral judgments, and while not everything we agree is good or bad, we have to be able to say, this is good, this is bad, its boundaries, and society needs them. Not all cultures are equal, in terms of human rights, how they treat their women and etc.

#5 I tend to see liberals, speak in half-truths, and avoid topics because of fear of offending people, while conservatives, are very critical of their party, and government, because they knew big government was less accountable to the people

#6 I believe conservatives are more open to discussion, and are less threatened by disagreeing then liberals in general.

He was basically intent on winning black votes by convicting three innocent whites. That's as much of an abuse of the law as I can imagine.

I think, their is a lot of racism in america, within the hearts of all racial/religious groups. The new black panthers, many black people in the duke area, and many liberals, literally wanted the boys hanged.

Now, I get history, but I would like real fairness, so the knee-jerk/obsession with being a victim by the black community/minorities/muslims would stop.

Whites are and can be victims too, point being, the person who screams racism the loudest, is usually the most racist.

Forum List

Back