Liberals are NOT racists

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glorytrampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946

“There are white *******. I've seen a lot of white ******* in my time.”

—Robert C. Byrd, live on Fox News 2001
Just as the racists and bigots who identify as republican and conservative are not representative of all republicans and conservatives, so too is Byrd not representative of democrats, nor is Byrd 'representative' of the democratic party that's existed for the last 50 years.

Indeed, Byrd represents the success of the democratic party to reject the racism and bigotry that manifested primarily among its Southern members half a century ago, something republicans have yet to accomplish.

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?
Bl
Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..

You are young and dumb or just dumb.
Today's Neo-Nazis are on the Right, which is as it's always been.
Only if you're a nut case and guess what, you fit the definition.

There is nothing racist about opposing multiculturalism and the death of your nation and people. We don't need to become a third world hell hole like South Africa and that is where the US and Europe are headed currently.

This thread seems to be proving that Democrats are desperate and all their divisive cards are going to be played this coming political season, especially, the race baiting card.

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?
Bl
Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..

The far left and the far right share many views. In fact, listening to the far left about Israel is identical to the views of the KKK.
It's not so long ago that the Right refused admission of Jews to their private clubs and country clubs.They appear to be pro-Israel but anti-Jew.

Bl

The far left and the far right share many views. In fact, listening to the far left about Israel is identical to the views of the KKK.
It's not so long ago that the Right refused admission of Jews to their private clubs and country clubs.They appear to be pro-Israel but anti-Jew.

Jews and Whites both have a right to exist and self-determination in their own countries. But if it is left up to the Left, Israel won't exist, nor will the rest of the Western World, because they don't respect this principle.

There you have it. Everyone on the right refuses admission of Jews to their private country clubs.

No need to provide any evidence that this is even remotely true. Liberals simply say it and expect belief.

Fortunately, fewer and fewer people believe liberals any more... in part due to statements exactly like that.
If you're not aware of what I said, you are either very uninformed or you're lying.

Bl

Well, not to long ago, these were quoted...

1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." --Dan Rather

2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes - John Hawkins - Page full

There you have it. Everyone on the right refuses admission of Jews to their private country clubs.

No need to provide any evidence that this is even remotely true. Liberals simply say it and expect belief.

Fortunately, fewer and fewer people believe liberals any more... in part due to statements exactly like that.
If you're not aware of what I said, you are either very uninformed or you're lying.
First off, not only republicans join country clubs. Secondly, there is nothing wrong with associating with your own people or preferring their own company. Just because you don't want someone at your country club, doesn't mean you don't respect their basic right to exist. The fact is, the anti-white and anti-semitic left don't respect our right to have our own countries and preserve our heritage.

You. Are. Full. Of. Shit.

Yet the vast majority of racists and bigots identify as republican and conservative; we see the evidence of that on this very forum.
Yet somehow when liberals make this statement, they never quite get around to presenting that evidence. They merely insist it's out there somewhere.

Meanwhile, it's the liberals who make policy after policy to help blacks, latinos etc. as racial groups. Because the liberals believe that blacks, latinos etc. can't keep up with Asians, Caucasians etc. unless they get a lot more help than those other groups are getting.

But the liberals are not racists. Got it.

The really ironic part?

Those policies hurt those targeted minorities far more than they help them.

Liberals aren't just racists. They're incompetent racists.

1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." --Dan Rather

2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

The most blatant was Biden's claim that Obama was the first clean and articulate black to run. It just never ends.

BTW, if you want to know where liberals get "facts" like that one, check out this thread:
FOX News turned its back on Special Ops victory Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Watch what the liberals in the thread do when their "facts" are repeatedly debunked. It's hilarious.

Yet somehow when liberals make this statement, they never quite get around to presenting that evidence. They merely insist it's out there somewhere.

Meanwhile, it's the liberals who make policy after policy to help blacks, latinos etc. as racial groups. Because the liberals believe that blacks, latinos etc. can't keep up with Asians, Caucasians etc. unless they get a lot more help than those other groups are getting.

But the liberals are not racists. Got it.

The really ironic part?

Those policies hurt those targeted minorities far more than they help them.

Liberals aren't just racists. They're incompetent racists.

The left has "helped" minorities for years and every years, liberals complain about how bad things are for them. I think the best thing poor people could do would be to trust the other side for a change and listen to better advice. Instead of believing they are helpless victims in need of more nanny government, they'd realize they are capable people who can make amazing changes in their lives. The left has so many believing that government can do that for them. So screwed up.

BTW, if you want to know where liberals get "facts" like that one, check out this thread:
FOX News turned its back on Special Ops victory Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Watch what the liberals in the thread do when their "facts" are repeatedly debunked. It's hilarious.
See post #169, he seems to understand what I said from the Right.

See post #169, he seems to understand what I said from the Right.

You might enjoy this read...

Associational Rights and Private Minority Clubs

Pretty much sums it up for me.....from the man who founded Tuskeegee University (where Michelle Obama just gave the commencement speech)

booker-t-washington.png

We, as a nation continue to improve, and my children will do better than we have done, and much better than those who came before us....quit bitching about the nuance, and move ahead, in your own life, in a positive manner.

Bl

Amazing you don't seem to understand what summa these quotes actually mean. Ignorance is bliss.

Liberals engage in the worst kind of racism, the soft bigotry of low expectations. They continuously tell minorities that they can't make it on their own. They continually excuse any behavior, no matter how destructive n the grounds that we can't expect better from them. And just look at how they treat any minority that has achieved any level of success and dares to believe that other minorities can do the same, without the help of the gubmint.

It's despicable.

Democrats are good at stirring up class envy then atepping out of the way with their hands up. They dont attract ALL minorities. but that is part of the reason they attract many minorities. The Republicans just suck at communication and trying to sell an idea, they actually dont have to many good ideas either; but For you to somehow insinuate that All democrats are not racist. disqualifies your theory right off. There are plenty of racists in the democrat party. Biden saying that you cant
go into a Dunken donuts unless you have an Indian acccent? Jews having open derrogatory comments made about them bt democat Blacks? the media will always bury their comments because journalism classes are by and large liberal. which means anti republican/conservative.

Just becaus Democrats give things away to minorities doesnt really mean they respect them. I cant buy into that. Its more aboutthe money flow created from government programs, and the waste, and the kickbacks, and being able to stay in office. if I was a really good con man i would probably be a politician. You can see the ones like the Clintons who have made millions while claiming to be the common man.

Forum List

Back