Liberals are NOT racists

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?

OK. Not ALL minorities vote for libs and not ALL (or even MOST) cons are any more racist than libs. The poor in America often vote DEM because that's the party giving away most of the free stuff:
INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

The entire thread is a circle jerk of leftist declaring how righteous and not racist they are.

Once again -- "Liberal" and "racist" are mutually exclusive. You can't be both at the same time.

Well continue to live in a delusion, that you are morally righteous simply because of a political label you attach to yourself. Meanwhile, the consequences of policies are destroying the black community. You cling to a political party that is in the pocket of teachers union that is blocking meaningful reforms--I know you. I know what you believe, I know how you think. I know leftism very, very well. It's simplistic, emotion-driven (as everyone of your posts on this thread demonstrate well). Atlanta, LA, Chicago, Detroit, NY--keep supporting a party that propagates poverty and despair. You have nothing to contribute.

:lmao: You're outta your league Junior. You have no idea of distinction between "Liberal", "Democrat" and "leftist". Complete head-up-the-ass oblivious.

And FYI I don't have a political party. What I have is a penchant for history.
Someone losing their cool...:laugh:

Congratulations Google...:beer:

I have wrote over 1,100 words on this thread, and the only retort is "you don't even know what liberal is"--celebrate. You've earned it.

Expect a lot of deflections from Pogo. When she deflects she's lost the argument... bottom line.

"She" who?

Damn, no wonder you're so bad at history. You can't even tell genders. :cuckoo:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? The OP said..."Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing."

And also said "Liberals are not racists" and "Conservatives are more likely to be racists," both of which are absolute BS.

Your source is represented by Democratic Party race baiters, try again...Starting with Jullian Bond, truly one of the greatest race baiters the Democrats have ever produced.

My source (in that case) is supported by some 44 entries in the Bibliography on pp. 57-58.
Like it or lump it.

Hee hee 'like it or lump it', I kill me.

I've got plenty more. Just say the word.
I doubt you can offer up anything trustworthy...Revisionist history has little value to me but you're certainly welcome to gobble it up...I appreciate the laughs.

That's funny, since you engage in it here constantly, even to the point of claiming the Democratic Party invented the slave trade. Oh, remember that one? :lol:

You've provided zero links. I just gave you one with 44 references. Guess who prevails.
Brainwashing links vs critical though. I'll stick with my critical thought, thanks.

You've lost so often to so many, I feel nothing but pity for you at this point...:cry:

Hey, I have no monopoly on actually looking shit up. Anybody can do it. That's why it's so bizarre to watch assclowns like you setting yourselves up like bowling pins.
bowling-smiley.gif

Hey I'm not trying to show you guys up -- but you post such stupid shit that's so easily debunked...

Here's a link for you exclusively..

Delusion of Grandeur Encyclopedia of Psychology Encyclopedia of Psychology

You are such a blind partisan that you cannot admit self-proclaimed liberals are also proven racists.

You can't be both. If you're a racist .... you can't be a Liberal. And vice versa.

I know, he was in the KKK--but he renounced the KKK before running for office.

Don't think so. Link?

Or do you not know what "renounce" means either? :rofl:

Duke left the KKK in 1980 and distanced himself from the KKK. Perhaps, renounce is too strong. Good point though, lots of emoticons means your smart.

Well continue to live in a delusion, that you are morally righteous simply because of a political label you attach to yourself. Meanwhile, the consequences of policies are destroying the black community. You cling to a political party that is in the pocket of teachers union that is blocking meaningful reforms--I know you. I know what you believe, I know how you think. I know leftism very, very well. It's simplistic, emotion-driven (as everyone of your posts on this thread demonstrate well). Atlanta, LA, Chicago, Detroit, NY--keep supporting a party that propagates poverty and despair. You have nothing to contribute.

:lmao: You're outta your league Junior. You have no idea of distinction between "Liberal", "Democrat" and "leftist". Complete head-up-the-ass oblivious.

And FYI I don't have a political party. What I have is a penchant for history.
Someone losing their cool...:laugh:

Congratulations Google...:beer:

I have wrote over 1,100 words on this thread, and the only retort is "you don't even know what liberal is"--celebrate. You've earned it.

Expect a lot of deflections from Pogo. When she deflects she's lost the argument... bottom line.

"She" who?

Damn, no wonder you're so bad at history. You can't even tell genders. :cuckoo:
I figure I had three guesses...1 down...:laugh:

You are such a blind partisan that you cannot admit self-proclaimed liberals are also proven racists.

You can't be both. If you're a racist .... you can't be a Liberal. And vice versa.

Don't think so. Link?

I love how you gloss over everything I said and focus on semantics. Duke did distance himself from his KKK past. Of everything I said that is the best point you have.

Don't think so. Link?

Duke left the KKK in 1980 and distanced himself from the KKK. Perhaps, renounce is too strong. Good point though, lots of emoticons means your smart.

"Distanced himself" huh?

David Duke, the articulate grand wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, said Thursday he's shedding his white robe to head a new organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People. Bill Wilkinson of Denham Springs, LA., imperial wizard of a rival KKK faction, said he forced the resignation by secretly videotaping a meeting at which Duke offered to sell his membership lists for $35,000. -- St. Petersburg Times
"Perhaps renounce is too strong". Yeah perhaps it is.

Don't think so. Link?

"Distanced himself" huh?

David Duke, the articulate grand wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, said Thursday he's shedding his white robe to head a new organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People. Bill Wilkinson of Denham Springs, LA., imperial wizard of a rival KKK faction, said he forced the resignation by secretly videotaping a meeting at which Duke offered to sell his membership lists for $35,000. -- St. Petersburg Times

My point, dipshit, was that Reagan and Bush came out publicly and asked voters to support the Democrat running against Duke. For some reason, you want to ignore everything except something you thought you could jump on. I don't give a damn about Duke--the Republican Party disowned him. Robert Byrd, also KKK member, voted against the civil rights act, and said the N word on national television in 2001 remained a darling, beloved, liberal until he died.

THAT is my point. Now focus.

Your source is represented by Democratic Party race baiters, try again...Starting with Jullian Bond, truly one of the greatest race baiters the Democrats have ever produced.

My source (in that case) is supported by some 44 entries in the Bibliography on pp. 57-58.
Like it or lump it.

I doubt you can offer up anything trustworthy...Revisionist history has little value to me but you're certainly welcome to gobble it up...I appreciate the laughs.

That's funny, since you engage in it here constantly, even to the point of claiming the Democratic Party invented the slave trade. Oh, remember that one? :lol:

You've provided zero links. I just gave you one with 44 references. Guess who prevails.
Brainwashing links vs critical though. I'll stick with my critical thought, thanks.

You've lost so often to so many, I feel nothing but pity for you at this point...:cry:

Well someone of your stature and intellect--that really means a lot to me. Your posts are just insightful. Really.

Golly...:redface:

Thanks and well, all the best to you and yours.

Liberals are not racists.
Right.

They simply make policy after policy to help blacks, latinos etc. as racial groups. Because the liberals believe that blacks, latinos etc. can't keep up with Asians, Caucasians etc. unless they get a lot more help than those other groups are getting.

But they are not racists. Got it.

The really ironic part?

Those policies hurt those targeted minorities far more than they help them.

Liberals aren't just racists. They're incompetent racists.

Of ever
Like it or lump it.

Well someone of your stature and intellect--that really means a lot to me. Your posts are just insightful. Really.

I'm beginning to realize that, much like teenagers, the more emoticons a person uses the lower the IQ.

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glorytrampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946

“There are white *******. I've seen a lot of white ******* in my time.”

—Robert C. Byrd, live on Fox News 2001

When liberals feel the need to scream "we are not racists" it indicates that they feel the pressure and the guilt. The democrat party has been the party of racism since their obstruction of Lincoln's policies to FDR to LBJ to Barry Hussein.
Interesting that so many on the Right put down Lincoln. The party of Lincoln has done an about face.

Don't think so. Link?

"Distanced himself" huh?

My point, dipshit, was that Reagan and Bush came out publicly and asked voters to support the Democrat running against Duke. For some reason, you want to ignore everything except something you thought you could jump on. I don't give a damn about Duke--the Republican Party disowned him. Robert Byrd, also KKK member, voted against the civil rights act, and said the N word on national television in 2001 remained a darling, beloved, liberal until he died.

THAT is my point. Now focus.
Yet the vast majority of racists and bigots identify as republican and conservative; we see the evidence of that on this very forum.

This is not to say that all republicans and conservatives are racists and bigots, or that republicans and conservatives 'endorse' racism and bigotry; but it is nonetheless a fact that racists and bigots find refuge among the ranks of republicans and conservatives, and are attracted to the republican political agenda and conservative dogma – consequently, it's up to conservatives to explore why this is and find a solution to the problem.

Of ever

I'm beginning to realize that, much like teenagers, the more emoticons a person uses the lower the IQ.

I'm considering cutting back on my emoticon use now and going back to sheesh...

Last edited:
Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?
Bl
Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..

You are young and dumb or just dumb.
Today's Neo-Nazis are on the Right, which is as it's always been.

When liberals feel the need to scream "we are not racists" it indicates that they feel the pressure and the guilt. The democrat party has been the party of racism since their obstruction of Lincoln's policies to FDR to LBJ to Barry Hussein.
Interesting that so many on the Right put down Lincoln. The party of Lincoln has done an about face.
Imagine how Democrats feel about John F. Kennedy, I think they must absolutely hate him now.

1463014_625320597528073_2132477430_n.jpg

Bl
Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..

You are young and dumb or just dumb.
Today's Neo-Nazis are on the Right, which is as it's always been.

The far left and the far right share many views. In fact, listening to the far left about Israel is identical to the views of the KKK.

Forum List

Back