FOX News turned its back on Special Ops victory

There is nothing liberal about me...
:laugh::laugh2:

Now they're talking about the Philly train crash, saying investigators are checking stories that it might have been hit by a rock or something before the crash. Fox hasn't mentioned the ISIS raid in three whole minutes.

But now the liberal fanatics like little nutz are curiously silent.

There is nothing liberal about me...
:laugh::laugh2:

Now they're talking about the Philly train crash, saying investigators are checking stories that it might have been hit by a rock or something before the crash. Fox hasn't mentioned the ISIS raid in three whole minutes.

But now the liberal fanatics like little nutz are curiously silent.
:lol: Liar...it's been a whole lot longer than 3 minutes. But yeah...they spent CNN time on the train wreck...I think they are getting to the narrative where they blame oObama, gays and muslims.

Oops, they just mentioned the ISIS raid again, that's five times in about thirty minutes.

When can we expect the OP to correct his lie in the title of this thread, that Fox has "turned its back" on the report?

Breaking News ...

Fox News snubs President Obama's victory after President Obama snubs Fox News.
President said to be upset he was denied acknowledgement of amazing victory from a new channels he claims isn't worth watching.
Moonbats promise protest of local Fox News affiliates in attempts to ensure a channel they are not watching kisses the President's ass.

Projected drone strikes expected later this evening ... Film at eleven.

The tactics of the liberal fanatics in this thread are becoming clear.

When their lies are pointed out and documented, they simply start screaming "LIES LIES LIES" as loudly and continuously as they can, and hope somebody believes it's someone else who's lying instead of the liberal fanatics themselves.

Can these people be any more futile and silly?

Breaking News ...

Fox News snubs President Obama's victory after President Obama snubs Fox News.
President said to be upset he was denied acknowledgement of amazing victory from a new channels he claims isn't worth watching.
Now they're reporting on it again, in detail. No American casualties, some woman may have been captured, what effect will the raid have, etc. etc. That's six reports on the ISIS raid in thirty-some minutes.

And the liberal fanatics in the thread are STILL insisting Fox isn't reporting on it.

Can these people be any more futile and silly?

Like I said...anyone who solely watches FNC for 'news' is an idiot and truly low info.

Yep...and that coverage s already over...just a talking head...a killer muslim at that. But now they are blaming black people for possible tornadoes and hail today in the Midwest.

I sure hope a tornado hits...and elimnates a few teapers. All of this extreme weather...t is God teaching racist teapers a lesson.

But now they are blaming black people for possible tornadoes and hail today in the Midwest.
(yawn) they have mentioned no "blame" of any kind for the tornadoes, on black people or anyone else, of course.

The only one bringing up anything THAT silly is, inevitably, little nutz.

And he still insists that other people are the ones "lying".

Can these people get any more futile and silly?

But now they are blaming black people for possible tornadoes and hail today in the Midwest.
(yawn) they have mentioned no "blame" of any kind for the tornadoes, on black people or anyone else, of course.

The only one bringing up anything THAT silly is, inevitably, little nutz.

And he still insists that other people are the ones "lying".

Can these people get any more futile and silly?
Now they are inciting teapers to start a race war. They just said MLK was a n1gger.

But now it is becoming clear where all the liberals fanatics' accusations of Fox's "lies", "bias", and "racism" are coming from: the same place little nutz's accusations of Fox "ignoring the ISIS raid" came from.

The liberals' entire world is formed from lies, wild accusations, fabricated insults, and more lies.

And as more and more normal people realize that all the liberals have is lies, the liberals' fibs become even more wild and nonsensical.

But coverage of W at SMU...that is more important than Special Ops raid.

They are feeding lemmings more nonsense...telling them they can be mediocre and become President...as long as they are white.

BS it was on Fox before we left the house around 8:30 AM. Lying only means you're lying

FOX will play it down as much as possible. They hate to see Obama even get a minor victory. They may have had it on earlier, but their reporting will be minimal. It is what FOX does.
Ha ha, fail!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 52
All you have to do to get the truth is go to the various news pages. In the last few minutes I checked ABC, CNN, NBC, ABC and FOX. ALL are carrying the raid as the top news story except FOX. Don' want to believe it, your dumb ass fault for being brainwashed. The answer is at the tips of your fingers. FOX is playing it down while everyone else is treating it as the major story of the day.

But now it is becoming clear where all the liberals fanatics' accusations of Fox's "lies", "bias", and "racism are coming from: the same place little nutz's accusations of Fox "ignoring the ISIS raid" came from.

The liberals' entire world is formed from lies, wild accusations, fabricated insults, and more lies.
Where is the coverage? Are you watching...now they are blaming black people for a train hitting a bus...they said it is a shame none of them were killed.

Wait...they are actually going to cover GOP candidates. Let's play a drnking game next segment...everytime they mention Clinton, tke a drink.

All you have to do to get the truth is go to the various news pages. In the last few minutes I checked ABC, CNN, NBC, ABC and FOX. ALL are carrying the raid as the top news story except FOX. Don' want to believe it, your dumb ass fault for being brainwashed. The answer is at the tips of your fingers. FOX is playing it down while everyone else is treating it as the major story of the day.
EXACTLY!

But it is the weekend...FNC virtually shuts down on the weekend and everyday after 3. They are incapable of covering breaking news.

You still lied, now stfu
Apparently, you think you posess magical powers to shut people up and indeed I can vividly imagine you as an ugly old gnarly witch, but even so, you posess no so powers. More electro-shock therapy for you, perhaps....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

There isn't a sane person on this entire board thay doesn't think you're a snivling little
BS it was on Fox before we left the house around 8:30 AM. Lying only means you're lying

FOX will play it down as much as possible. They hate to see Obama even get a minor victory. They may have had it on earlier, but their reporting will be minimal. It is what FOX does.
Ha ha, fail!

This thread is typical of the left....lies, lies, lies and when confronted they sit there wondering why they are laughed at

Forum List

Back