Liberals are NOT racists

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?

Debate a far left religious text not connected to reality.

Might as well debate all the far left religious texts, Oh wait that is what the far left always does on this board.

You are not looking for a discussion or debate you looking to push the far left agenda.

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?

I wouldn't bother with that troll. That's all he does all day, post "far left drone" in every thread. Fuck him.

Just made this point elsewhere -- the essence of Liberalism is in the phrase "all men are created equal". You can't believe that and believe in racism at the same time. They're opposites.

Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Is that broad brush heavy to carry around?

:welcome:

Welcome aboard! Don't let the Stormfront crowd scare you off! :D

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

The OP said..."Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing."

The OP said..."Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing."
"their party AND their extremist wing"
Sounds pretty damn broad

"their party AND their extremist wing"
Sounds pretty damn broad

Are you new to this forum, or just blind? Are you new to the Republican party, or just blind?

Thanks, looking forward to debating with the cons here.

Thanks, looking forward to debating with the cons here.

To be fair, you should give them 3 steps head start. LOL!

Wow...Another lefty expressing delusion...
Hey genius. One of the definitions of racism is that when a person singles out another person or group of people based solely on their race.
Libs do this ALL OF THE TIME......
You people live and die on the politics of identity.
So if you see yourself as pure as the new fallen snow, you are lying to yourself.

Nobody in their right mind would engage in such a pigeon hole thread.
You made an accusation accompanied by a conclusion( about conservatives)..Your idea of debate is to coerce those you accuse to defend themselves against the accusation.....
That bullshit isn't going to fly.....
So go shove broken glass up your nose.

Stormfront.....You fucking libs trot this out whenever your getting your ass kicked.....
And you are too stupid to have an opinion.

And this is how fucking dumb you are....Here is a quote from the OP's second post in the thread.
"Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?"
Sweetie....Take up reading...make sure to choose books with many pictures.

You spout bull crap. Republicans have done more for equal rights than democrats as demonstrated throughout history.

Groups of people want "special rights" not equal rights.

Forum List

Back