Liberal vs Conservative view of equality

rightwinger - please add some of your own content to the OP.
That would imply an ability to think and articulate. See my sig line.
Conservatives wouldnt have this problem as the taller kid would volunteer to hold up the small kid.
Liberals would mandate the stadium provide free boxes to stand on.
Of course......because the wealthy are always so willing to help out those less fortunate
Conservatives are way more charitable than democrats.
Are Conservatives Really More Charitable Or Just More Religious James Peron

But conservatives are ignoring the obvious. Something to notice is in the mention of "tithing... to the church." All the survey did was take IRS data "showing the value of charitable deductions claimed by Americans taxpayers." What the IRS may mean by charitable, and what most people think of as charitable, may not be the same thing.
For instance, a local fundamentalist church may spend the bulk of its resources degrading and attacking other faiths, insulting gay people and leading crusades to strip people of their civil liberties. They may never feed the hungry, clothe the naked, or comfort the afflicted. Yet in IRS terms they are a charity no matter how uncharitable they may be.

And a lot of the charities (and yes, the government) of which liberals approve spend large portions of the donations they receive on themselves.

So do churches

Last edited:
Unfortunately not a word you say is believed.

Pictures do not lie

superheroes-batman-superman-always-helping-old-ladies-never-stopping-crimes.jpg

Pictures can be manipulated.

My personal philanthropy is world renowned. Here I am rescuing a cat from a tree

kitty.jpg

That's not you rescuing that cat. But nice try.

Did I ever tell you about the time I was a French model?

No, but go ahead and tell your story. You lost your credibility a long time ago so more lies wouldn't hurt you.

Pictures do not lie

superheroes-batman-superman-always-helping-old-ladies-never-stopping-crimes.jpg

My personal philanthropy is world renowned. Here I am rescuing a cat from a tree

kitty.jpg

No, but go ahead and tell your story. You lost your credibility a long time ago so more lies wouldn't hurt you.

BaJbYda.gif

Conservatives wouldnt have this problem as the taller kid would volunteer to hold up the small kid.
I don't see a lot of conservatives holding up anyone.

Remember how all those conservatives rushed into my house thread to say how they deserve to own all the boxes for themselves?

Here's where I tell you you're fucking stupid.
No I dont.
Wanna compare charitable contrubutions by conservatives vs liberals? Of course not. It makes you look stupid. Not that you need help there.
Take out the church donantions and see where you are?

kitty.jpg

That's what you morons do. Get caught lying and then claim it was just a joke. I knew the French model comment was a joke, but the claim you made before that damn sure wasn't a joke.
You and most of your fellow retards have to lie, because the truth will make you look like even bigger idiots than you are

kitty.jpg

That's what you morons do. Get caught lying and then claim it was just a joke. I knew the French model comment was a joke, but the claim you made before that damn sure wasn't a joke.
You and most of your fellow retards have to lie, because the truth will make you look like even bigger idiots than you are

BaJbYda.gif

PicsArt_1356226741855_zps458977f9.jpg

Sometimes it seems so simple

I agree with this up to a point.

Conservatives are okay with rich parents leaving the tall boxes behind for their shorter kids--even if their shorter kids are not innovative and hard-working like their parents.

Conservatives also don't like box innovations as much as they pretend to, preferring the old fashioned traditional boxes to greener more efficient boxes.

And Conservative would like to limit box access to those who share their religious beliefs and/or born in this country.

Liberals would lean toward giving away more free boxes than necessary, and allowing the box bureaucracy to grow too big.

Liberals will go to court to remove any small religious symbol from public boxes.

Liberals believe animals have box rights--and no box should be made from an animal or tree.

And, as we see today, liberal parents believe they have a choice with regard to protecting their children from contaminated boxes.

Conservatives are okay with rich parents leaving the tall boxes behind for their shorter kids--even if their shorter kids are not innovative and hard-working like their parents.

Conservatives also don't like box innovations as much as they pretend to, preferring the old fashioned traditional boxes to greener more efficient boxes.

And Conservative would like to limit box access to those who share their religious beliefs and/or born in this country.

Liberals would lean toward giving away more free boxes than necessary, and allowing the box bureaucracy to grow too big.

Liberals will go to court to remove any small religious symbol from public boxes.

Liberals believe animals have box rights--and no box should be made from an animal or tree.

And, as we see today, liberal parents believe they have a choice with regard to protecting their children from contaminated boxes.

Then there is always the I "EARNED" my box, why don't you get a job and pay for your own box

All from those who were born on third base and act like they hit a triple

Remember how all those conservatives rushed into my house thread to say how they deserve to own all the boxes for themselves?

No I dont.
Wanna compare charitable contrubutions by conservatives vs liberals? Of course not. It makes you look stupid. Not that you need help there.

Conservatives picked up that lame study and screamed to the world that it proves they do more for the poor than liberals

But the guy who gives half his income to Westboro Baptist Church is not exactly helping the poor

Communists are against any inheritance

No I dont.
More of that bullshit where conservatives contribute to the churches they belong to?

Charity is charity, does it matter what entity receives it?

Romney gave 29.4% of his income to charity in 2011.
Obama gave 21.8% that same year while big hearted Biden gave a whopping 1.5 percent.

Not all charity is created equal.
Contributing to your church so they can buy a new organ that you will enjoy is not the same as contributing to starving families

Romney gives the majority of his charity to the Mormons
And?
LDS Charities
It amounts to about 1% of what they take in.

Of course......because the wealthy are always so willing to help out those less fortunate
Conservatives are way more charitable than democrats.
Are Conservatives Really More Charitable Or Just More Religious James Peron

But conservatives are ignoring the obvious. Something to notice is in the mention of "tithing... to the church." All the survey did was take IRS data "showing the value of charitable deductions claimed by Americans taxpayers." What the IRS may mean by charitable, and what most people think of as charitable, may not be the same thing.
For instance, a local fundamentalist church may spend the bulk of its resources degrading and attacking other faiths, insulting gay people and leading crusades to strip people of their civil liberties. They may never feed the hungry, clothe the naked, or comfort the afflicted. Yet in IRS terms they are a charity no matter how uncharitable they may be.

And a lot of the charities (and yes, the government) of which liberals approve spend large portions of the donations they receive on themselves.

So do churches

The point being that conservatives are more charitable than liberals.

No I dont.

Conservatives picked up that lame study and screamed to the world that it proves they do more for the poor than liberals

But the guy who gives half his income to Westboro Baptist Church is not exactly helping the poor

Nor is the liberal who fights to prevent the government from taking more than 11% of his income while screeching that he is being taxed too little. Church donations are charity, taxation is not. Take away the taxes liberals pay and suddenly they give very little indeed.

No I dont.

Since there are maybe five of them, that's irrelevant. A lot of churches do a lot of good, and giving to them is charity. Fighting to keep every penny away from the tax man while screeching that we pay too little in taxes is not charity, no matter what liberals tell you.

Communists are against any inheritance

This thread has nothing to do with Communists. So I don't even know why you posted that.

Perhaps you should start your own thread about communism.

This thread is about Conservatism and Liberalism in the United States, present day.

Only an uneducated idiot would think that either of those mainstream America political leans have any relation to communism. That being said there are a lot of idiots in the United States who are likely confused about communism as a concept or system of government. A sad commentary on our education system.

No I dont.
More of that bullshit where conservatives contribute to the churches they belong to?

Obama gave 21.8% that same year while big hearted Biden gave a whopping 1.5 percent.

Contributing to your church so they can buy a new organ that you will enjoy is not the same as contributing to starving families

And?
LDS Charities
And? So? I have no idea whether Romney earmarked any of his donation for specific causes of not.
But the amount of money contributed and spent on charitable causes far exceeds anything comparable in the liberal world.

Not to mention.. that box a liberal would give them to stand on would be demanded that you pay for, build and deliver.

And?
LDS Charities
And? So? I have no idea whether Romney earmarked any of his donation for specific causes of not.
But the amount of money contributed and spent on charitable causes far exceeds anything comparable in the liberal world.
Bullshit. I had this conversation with a proud member of the LDS church who felt that he was exceedingly generous because he was a faithful tithe payer. Then it turned out that I was paying more to the United Way as a relatively minor workplace contribution than was applied to charity from his 10%.

Forum List

Back