Liberal vs Conservative view of equality

Contributing to your church so they can buy a new organ that you will enjoy is not the same as contributing to starving families

Most churches in this country give a lot more to starving families than to buying a new organ each month. Your ridiculous bias is only too transparent.

They pay for magnificent buildings, salaries of their pastors, heat, utilities and yes, some goes to starving families. But just as much goes to spreading the faith which doesn't fill your belly

PicsArt_1356226741855_zps458977f9.jpg

Sometimes it seems so simple

LOL....Pretty funny.
umm, we are NOT equal. We will never be equal.....
The laws of the land deem we receive equal treatment.....After that, we are on our own.
One of the things that makes this country great is the right and ability of each of us to do what we can to overcome our shortcomings.
You people want to take that ability away and place is all under the thumb of government to make sure that no one ever gets ahead of anyone else. \
Now, if there isn't anything else....

rightwinger - please add some of your own content to the OP.
That would imply an ability to think and articulate. See my sig line.
Conservatives wouldnt have this problem as the taller kid would volunteer to hold up the small kid.
Liberals would mandate the stadium provide free boxes to stand on.
I don't see a lot of conservatives holding up anyone.

Remember how all those conservatives rushed into my house thread to say how they deserve to own all the boxes for themselves?

Here's where I tell you you're fucking stupid.
You had better stand down....
Its ok to have an opinion...But when you make up nonsense and then make it personal, you leave yourself open to get your ass kicked with extreme prejudice.
Don't ever go thinking you can come on here, post lies and get away with it.

Conservatives wouldnt have this problem as the taller kid would volunteer to hold up the small kid.
Of course......because the wealthy are always so willing to help out those less fortunate
Which they do at nearly ten times the rate of liberals.

LOL....Pretty funny.
The laws of the land deem we receive equal treatment.....After that, we are on our own.
One of the things that makes this country great is the right and ability of each of us to do what we can to overcome our shortcomings.
You people want to take that ability away and place is all under the thumb of government to make sure that no one ever gets ahead of anyone else. \

The concept is that you help those who need helping. Equality is not giving everyone the same amount of help
Old people may need help that younger people do not. Poor people need more help than the wealthy

Of course......because the wealthy are always so willing to help out those less fortunate
Yes they are. How much money have Bill Gates, Warren BUffet, and many others given to charity? More than you've probabluy earned in your lifetime.
I would certainly hope so

What have they done to improve wages, benefits and living conditions of those who have made them their fortune?
Those that performed their work properly and demonstrated attributes that warranted increases in pay, were rewarded accordingly.
That's how it works. That's how is should work
You don't get a raise for just showing up. Or just because one decided to pump out a couple out of wedlock kids. Or because one believes they 'deserve' more just because the business owner happened to realize a profit for a fiscal year.
Wages are earned. Not given.

Yes they are. How much money have Bill Gates, Warren BUffet, and many others given to charity? More than you've probabluy earned in your lifetime.

What have they done to improve wages, benefits and living conditions of those who have made them their fortune?
Those that performed their work properly and demonstrated attributes that warranted increases in pay, were rewarded accordingly.
You don't get a raise for just showing up. Or just because one decided to pump out a couple out of wedlock kids. Or because one believes they 'deserve' more just because the business owner happened to realize a profit for a fiscal year.
What a load of shit.

50% of Americans that are able to find a job earn less than $12.83/hr....so they are all lazy? You're just full of shit.

LOL....Pretty funny.

The concept is that you help those who need helping. Equality is not giving everyone the same amount of help
Old people may need help that younger people do not. Poor people need more help than the wealthy
No..That is not what you said.
You don't get to move the goal posts.
Your premise is that offering help should be mandatory and accomplished through confiscation.
Assistance ( you call it help as a means to engender sympathy) as your side conceptualizes it is not to lift those at the bottom, but to lower those at the top.
Conservatives= hand up....Liberal/progressives= hand out

What a load of shit.

50% of Americans that are able to find a job earn less than $12.83/hr....so they are all lazy? You're just full of shit.
Did my post somehow confuse you?

Conservatives are way more charitable than democrats.

What a load of shit.

Did my post somehow confuse you?
Do the facts that there are no jobs confuse you?

Remember how all those conservatives rushed into my house thread to say how they deserve to own all the boxes for themselves?

I just had my taxes done and I paid more in taxes than many people make in a year, doesn't that count?

Provided salary and benefits to them. Duh.

No I dont.
Wanna compare charitable contrubutions by conservatives vs liberals? Of course not. It makes you look stupid. Not that you need help there.
More of that bullshit where conservatives contribute to the churches they belong to?

Charity is charity, does it matter what entity receives it?

Romney gave 29.4% of his income to charity in 2011.
Obama gave 21.8% that same year while big hearted Biden gave a whopping 1.5 percent.

Not all charity is created equal.
Contributing to your church so they can buy a new organ that you will enjoy is not the same as contributing to starving families

Romney gives the majority of his charity to the Mormons
And?
LDS Charities

Forum List

Back