Obamanuts: Give Gitmo Back to Cuba?

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know that you prefer to defend your Feckless Leader's actions AFTER the fact, but I am challenging you to state your answer to this question BEFORE any action might be taken. Can you do it?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ask the Republicans. They're the ones refusing to close it.

IDNeon

Reaction score
I know that you prefer to defend your Feckless Leader's actions AFTER the fact, but I am challenging you to state your answer to this question BEFORE any action might be taken. Can you do it?
I'm not for Obama and don't know what he thinks or will do;

But why would the US lay claim to a piece of an Island they already tortured for no other reason than to keep a potential geopolitical rival from forming on its own borders while at the same time the US creates geopolitical rivals for other great powers around the world?

A bit hypocritical of the US?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I disagree. It fucking unamerican to steal land and force people to lease it to us fo $4,085 a year only to give it back. What kind of commie are you?

OP
J

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
Apparently not. Don't you people have any intellectual integrity?

Last edited:
OP
J

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you notice you are talking to yourself?
Only because the rest of you are too afraid of answering this (yes/no) question before being told what to think. How admirable.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List