Liberal radio host shows how intolerant the left can be

:lol:....this coming from an asshole who thanks people like Dean who ALWAYS throws that tent over all Republicans with every fucking post and thread the guy throws up....you are a fucking Joke Jones....

Wtf Harry --- he's right, it's a blatant biased sample/sweeping generalization fallacy, with a strawman stirring the drink. How is it NOT that? Where is RDean in any of this anyway?

Judging people by who they thank now? Really? Hell I thank and/or rep anybody when they get it right.

Pogo this guy talks about partisan far righties and he is a fucking partisan lefty.....he says...
A single individual is not representative of the whole.....and yet Dean will use one individual in the republican party as an example of all republicans and Jones will thank him.....its a tad hypercritical......and i will say something....

Dean is not even IN this thread, Harry. At all.

What CCJ posted is absolutely correct. It calls out a fallacy in the OP, which is a fallacy. It then describes Liberalism in history that is also factually correct. At no time did it go partisan. What you're doing here is another fallacy -- Poisoning the Well. Sorry, you don't get to do that.

And let's not forget how many life's were saved when someone hollered out "He's got a Gun " in that Aurora Co movie theatre.

Wtf Harry --- he's right, it's a blatant biased sample/sweeping generalization fallacy, with a strawman stirring the drink. How is it NOT that? Where is RDean in any of this anyway?

Judging people by who they thank now? Really? Hell I thank and/or rep anybody when they get it right.

Pogo this guy talks about partisan far righties and he is a fucking partisan lefty.....he says...
A single individual is not representative of the whole.....and yet Dean will use one individual in the republican party as an example of all republicans and Jones will thank him.....its a tad hypercritical......and i will say something....

What CCJ posted is absolutely correct. It calls out a fallacy in the OP, which is a fallacy. It then describes Liberalism in history that is also factually correct. At no time did it go partisan. What you're doing here is another fallacy -- Poisoning the Well. Sorry, you don't get to do that.

so if the guy is a hypocrite im not supposed to say anything?.....maybe your like that Pogo....im not... i will say something... so it looks like yea i get to do that....

so if the guy is a hypocrite im not supposed to say anything?.....maybe your like that Pogo....im not... i will say something... so it looks like yea i get to do that....

Well then it's got no validity. Again, Dean is not here; again, there's nothing hypocritical or partisan in the post. There just isn't.

And if you're proposing to put USMB posters in this or that bag depending on who they click "thanks" to, you're not gonna be taken seriously.

Sad thing is that this behavior isn't rare among liberals. The nastiness coming from the left is common when people aren't abiding by their liberal views. This lunatic would scream at the sight of a gun carried legally, he would call 911 and falsely claim that shots were fired and he would hope that police would shoot the gun owner when they arrived. And if someone died because of this, I bet he wouldn't feel bad at all.

Far-left radio talk-show host Mike Malloy has a plan for the next time he sees a law-abiding open-carry gun owner in public: Start screaming “Guns, guns, hit the deck!” Call 911 and say “Shots fired.” What he hopes happens next is even more appalling.
Liberal Radio Host Redefines Insanity With What He Plans to Do When He Sees an Open Carry Gun Owner

How do you know that the person you see with a gun is a law abiding citizen? They could be planning to kill you.

Sad thing is that this behavior isn't rare among liberals. The nastiness coming from the left is common when people aren't abiding by their liberal views. This lunatic would scream at the sight of a gun carried legally, he would call 911 and falsely claim that shots were fired and he would hope that police would shoot the gun owner when they arrived. And if someone died because of this, I bet he wouldn't feel bad at all.

Far-left radio talk-show host Mike Malloy has a plan for the next time he sees a law-abiding open-carry gun owner in public: Start screaming “Guns, guns, hit the deck!” Call 911 and say “Shots fired.” What he hopes happens next is even more appalling.
Liberal Radio Host Redefines Insanity With What He Plans to Do When He Sees an Open Carry Gun Owner

How do you know that the person you see with a gun is a law abiding citizen? They could be planning to kill you.

How do you know if they have a concealed weapon and are trying to kill you?

What a bunch of paranoids!

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You guys are so fucking stupid. You know why? Because Obama ordered this guy to say those things because he knew it would easily distract you. In the meantime, the death panels are going into effect. Anyone over 75 will be dead before lunch tomorrow.

Good job idiots.

MELT DOWN!!!

Yep.....he just went full retard.

How do you know that guy driving down the street isnt planning on jumping the curb and running you down?

How do you know that guy driving down the street isnt planning on jumping the curb and running you down?
^^^ Retard analogy.

Seriously? I knew you had shitty social skills, but this is just sad.

I'll make this simple. Odds are overwhelming that that person with the gun, like everyone else on the planet, is utterly oblivious to your existence and genuinely could not care if you live or die, much less have any interest in affecting that outcome one way or another.

Well then it's got no validity. Again, Dean is not here; again, there's nothing hypocritical or partisan in the post. There just isn't.

And if you're proposing to put USMB posters in this or that bag depending on who they click "thanks" to, you're not gonna be taken seriously.

Pogo....im talking about the GUY not the POST......Jones is pretty Hypercritical by criticizing "Righties" for doing the exact same thing he does....he does it a lot and if i see him i say something about it......if you or anyone else dont like someone saying someone is a Hypocrite....tough shit.....do what Dottie does....report me to CK....

Pogo....im talking about the GUY not the POST......Jones is pretty Hypercritical by criticizing "Righties" for doing the exact same thing he does....he does it a lot and if i see him i say something about it......if you or anyone else dont like someone saying someone is a Hypocrite....tough shit.....do what Dottie does....report me to CK....

It's not some kind of site violation Harry -- geeez! It's just simple bullshit. You have nothing against the post except your own preconceived baggage. There's nothing in the post itself. You're emptyhanded, I simply pointed that out. Get OVER it already. I'm trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself further.

It's not some kind of site violation Harry -- geeez! It's just simple bullshit. You have nothing against the post except your own preconceived baggage. There's nothing in the post itself. You're emptyhanded, I simply pointed that out. Get OVER it already. I'm trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself further.

Pogo.....i got on Jones for telling someone how wrong they are, for doing something that he does A LOT himself.....and i will do it the next time he does it....maybe you dont give a shit if people are blatant hypocrites........if i was getting on Katz for this would you have said the same thing?.......i bet not.....

Mile Malloy should be institutionalized.

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to not realize that making false calls to 911 is a crime. As for the rest, he's obviously accustomed to making a fool of himself in public, so it won't be much of a change.

I would definitely call 911. I do not know this gun-wielding person's intentions.

You are a poster child for punishing misuse of the 911 system with a caning. Say...fifty strokes, to the face!

Shall I post stories of conservatives who molested children, and then get my broad brush out?

Would you consider that fair?

I see where liberals do the same, why don't you chime in then? Supposedly Rush Limbaugh speaks for all Conservatives.

All Republicans are racist, according to the left.

Maybe you should clean up the liberals before you try the opposition, it would mean something then, right now, you sound like a liberal nut job.

So you're dismissing this thread as idiocy. Good for you.

No...he is dismissing YOU as an IDIOT.

He'd be arrested himself if he ever really did such a thing. Which, of course, he won't. Just another lefty dope with a big mouth and a tiny brain.

If he told 911 that shots had been fired when they had not, he would have committed a crime and should be charged. If he yelled "gun! gun! gun!, Get down!" and then called 911 and told them that he had seen a man in public with a gun, he would have committed no crime and should not be charged with anything.
The 911 operator would have told him "haven't you heard of the 2nd Amendment?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back