Liberal radio host shows how intolerant the left can be

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Sad thing is that this behavior isn't rare among liberals. The nastiness coming from the left is common when people aren't abiding by their liberal views. This lunatic would scream at the sight of a gun carried legally, he would call 911 and falsely claim that shots were fired and he would hope that police would shoot the gun owner when they arrived. And if someone died because of this, I bet he wouldn't feel bad at all.

Far-left radio talk-show host Mike Malloy has a plan for the next time he sees a law-abiding open-carry gun owner in public: Start screaming “Guns, guns, hit the deck!” Call 911 and say “Shots fired.” What he hopes happens next is even more appalling.
Liberal Radio Host Redefines Insanity With What He Plans to Do When He Sees an Open Carry Gun Owner

and you are not being nasty with your synopsis of many on the left, right?

I don't even know who this man is and the 50 plus years of my time on Earth as a Liberal from head to toe, I have never known, nor met, anyone like him....

Sad thing is that this behavior isn't rare among liberals. The nastiness coming from the left is common when people aren't abiding by their liberal views. This lunatic would scream at the sight of a gun carried legally, he would call 911 and falsely claim that shots were fired and he would hope that police would shoot the gun owner when they arrived. And if someone died because of this, I bet he wouldn't feel bad at all.

Far-left radio talk-show host Mike Malloy has a plan for the next time he sees a law-abiding open-carry gun owner in public: Start screaming “Guns, guns, hit the deck!” Call 911 and say “Shots fired.” What he hopes happens next is even more appalling.
Liberal Radio Host Redefines Insanity With What He Plans to Do When He Sees an Open Carry Gun Owner

He'd be arrested himself if he ever really did such a thing. Which, of course, he won't. Just another lefty dope with a big mouth and a tiny brain.

My dear Care, you NEVER step in with that objection when it's being done to conservatives/Republicans or the Tea party

and you are not being nasty with your synopsis of many on the left, right?

just wanted to point that out

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to not realize that making false calls to 911 is a crime. As for the rest, he's obviously accustomed to making a fool of himself in public, so it won't be much of a change.

He'd be arrested himself if he ever really did such a thing. Which, of course, he won't. Just another lefty dope with a big mouth and a tiny brain.

If he told 911 that shots had been fired when they had not, he would have committed a crime and should be charged. If he yelled "gun! gun! gun!, Get down!" and then called 911 and told them that he had seen a man in public with a gun, he would have committed no crime and should not be charged with anything.

If he told 911 that shots had been fired when they had not, he would have committed a crime and should be charged. If he yelled "gun! gun! gun!, Get down!" and then called 911 and told them that he had seen a man in public with a gun, he would have committed no crime and should not be charged with anything.

If open-carry were legal in the area and witnesses could attest that the man was not acting aggressively, he would be arrested. Such a 'clever' ploy wouldn't be so hard to see through.

Conservative radio host shows how intolerant the right can be

Shut up yer whining.

It is illegal to make statements to cause a riot.

It is illegal to call 911 with a fake emergency.

It is illegal to tell the police about a fake crime.

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to not realize that making false calls to 911 is a crime. As for the rest, he's obviously accustomed to making a fool of himself in public, so it won't be much of a change.

I don't even know who this guy is.

You righties seem to be making him famous.

It is illegal to make statements to cause a riot.

If someone has a gun and you yell that someone has a gun that is not illegal. And I would be appreciative, as the entry of a gun toting lunatic into any establishment I'm in is my cue to leave.

EVerything else the guy said sure he's a dick but who gives a crap. Do you want me to hold you personally accountable for everything a rightwinger has ever said? If not, shut the fuck up.

Peple who walk around with guns in public are fucking crazy. I don't wanna be near you. Stay away you fucking lunatics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back