Liberal logic: Bomb Syria, kill civilians to punish Assad for killing civilians

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'm trying to wrap my brain around this. And I can't.

I was reading at France24 that civilians in Damascus who support Assad are waiting to die.

This is madness.

And all I've heard from the arrogant and pompous world police who now inhabit the White House is that Assad must be punished.

AND he must be punished now before the results of the UN Investigation are known.

I just heard Oliver North describe it perfectly.

If the terrorist rebels are successful in suckering America into an attack, those same terrorist rebels will be holding the bodies of mangled children in front of cameras saying "Look at what America did to our children".

libtards are brainless.

they will parrot the propaganda which they are brainwashed with without giving it even a second of thought.

If you point this to them they are livid but having no arguments they will just cowardly neg you :lol:

Interestingly enough you have the citizens of America and Britain completely against this "punishment" and check out this new poll in France.

The French people are overwhelmingly opposed to armed intervention in Syria, a new poll reveals today.

It follows President Francois Hollande's insistence that he is ready to launch strikes on President Bashar Al-Assad's regime in retaliation for the use of chemical weapons.

As supreme commander of France's armed forces, Mr Hollande is empowered to go to war without parliamentary approval.

But he will be extremely concerned by the results of today's BVA poll published in Le Parisien, the French capital's daily newspaper.

It shows that 64 per cent of the country are 'hostile' to taking part in military intervention in Syria.

Major concerns expressed are that such action will turn the country against West and increase the barbarity of Syria's civil war, which has already claimed more than 100,000 lives.

Of those questioned, 37 per cent believe military action will help turn Syria from a secular republic to an Islamist state.

Thirty five per cent think it will inflame the region, and 22 per cent think it will not change the lives of ordinary Syrians.

Others (17 per cent) express concern at the lack of clear evidence that Bashar has used chemical weapons, and 18 per cent think there will be retaliation against French interests.

'We now know Brits cannot be counted on': White House snub as US and France prepare to strike Syria as early as TOMORROW over chemical attack that killed 1,429 | Mail Online

I was reading at France24 that civilians in Damascus who support Assad are waiting to die.

This is madness.

And all I've heard from the arrogant and pompous world police who now inhabit the White House is that Assad must be punished.

AND he must be punished now before the results of the UN Investigation are known.

This is NOT about assad and gassing the civilians - our "dear leader" could not care less of either of them.

It is ALL about HIM and his need to have a war to divert from the dire problems he has at home.

He will rush to it even faster with the UN not being sure who did it ( I think it was assad) and UK getting out of the support.

He will rush to it nevertheless because it is all about him, not anything else.

France is not ready to launch missiles at anything.

The extent of France's support is to cheer from the sidelines.

If obama does this, it is going to go down as one of the worst errors ever made in the history of warfare. If he pulls back, he will simply look foolish and give Iran a smidge more incentive. Which is a lot better than the alternative.

If the terrorist rebels are successful in suckering America into an attack, those same terrorist rebels will be holding the bodies of mangled children in front of cameras saying "Look at what America did to our children".

The same Oliver North that was convicted for over 10 felonies for his involvement in illegal arms deals with Iranian Islamic extremists along with Reagan? :eusa_think:

libtards are brainless.

they will parrot the propaganda which they are brainwashed with without giving it even a second of thought.

If you point this to them they are livid but having no arguments they will just cowardly neg you :lol:

Says the dumb fuck right winger that says "libtards" :cuckoo:

You just described what the right wingers do with every post. They just throw tantrums, neg rep, and whine over everything that isn't bashing the president or the latest BS from one of their propaganda outlets, this thread included.

Last edited:

Bingo!

This is madness.

News has reported for a few hours now the U.N. Team is out of the region, and results won't be known...and they also commented Obama may act BEFORE the results are known publically.

U.N. inspectors leave Syria as U.S. pushes forward with plans for military action

The same Oliver North that was convicted for over 10 felonies for his involvement in illegal arms deals with Iranian Islamic extremists along with Reagan? :eusa_think:

He's bang on the money.

But hey, you on the left want to get rid of Assad and put in AQ and it's become crystal clear that is President Obama and the administrations goal.

He's bang on the money.

But hey, you on the left want to get rid of Assad and put in AQ and it's become crystal clear that is President Obama and the administrations goal.

That's pretty telling how much in support you and the other right wingers are of a traitor like North that made illegal arms deals with islamic extremists, though it's not shocking. Reagan created the taliban and was BFF with Saddam.

Historically the GOP and Muslim extremists have been one of the same.

This is madness.

News has reported for a few hours now the U.N. Team is out of the region, and results won't be known...and they also commented Obama may act BEFORE the results are known publically.

U.N. inspectors leave Syria as U.S. pushes forward with plans for military action

Two weeks was the approximate time period for an official release of the results.

Fear not, Herr Obama is looking for a way to save face and back pedal his lame ass out this Susan Rice, neocon made mess. The worst he'll do is launch at some empty buildings. He's toast either way. This is a win win.

It's Neoconservative logic that a liberal President is making the mistake of following. I don't get it either.

He's bang on the money.

That's pretty telling how much in support you and the other right wingers are of a traitor like North that made illegal arms deals with islamic extremists, though it's not shocking. Reagan created the taliban and was BFF with Saddam.

Historically the GOP and Muslim extremists have been one of the same.

Stop trolling and deflecting. This thread is not about Ollie North.

Comment on what he said.

He's bang on the money.

Precisely, and what happened in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood. The Military took over...and look how many on the left squealed about that?

'Democratically elected'? Perhaps...but look at what Morsi was doing? Completely obliterating their Constitution and replacing it with Sharia Law, and tyranny. The people didn't want that either. The Egyptian military acted properly as they are really the ones that run that country.

This is madness.

Two weeks was the approximate time period for an official release of the results.
Yeah, and I think that puts Obama in another rough spot, no?

Forum List

Back