Liberal logic: Bomb Syria, kill civilians to punish Assad for killing civilians

I'm trying to wrap my brain around this. And I can't.

I was reading at France24 that civilians in Damascus who support Assad are waiting to die.

This is madness.

And all I've heard from the arrogant and pompous world police who now inhabit the White House is that Assad must be punished.

AND he must be punished now before the results of the UN Investigation are known.

American logic: Support Al-Qaeda which killed 3,000 innocent people only 12 years ago.

None of this makes sense.

President Obama is from Sunni stock. The Al-Qaeda are Sunni. Assad is Shiite.

That might have a bit to do with it. Or not.

I think it does.

It's Neoconservative logic that a liberal President is making the mistake of following. I don't get it either.

Baroke Obomber has a desperate need to believe that his former co-religionists are nice guys who will establish a Beacon of Light to the World if they overthrow their dictator.

libtards are brainless.

they will parrot the propaganda which they are brainwashed with without giving it even a second of thought.

If you point this to them they are livid but having no arguments they will just cowardly neg you :lol:

Says the dumb fuck right winger that says "libtards" :cuckoo:

You just described what the right wingers do with every post. They just throw tantrums, neg rep, and whine over everything that isn't bashing the president or the latest BS from one of their propaganda outlets, this thread included.

except I have never negged anybody.

you, cowardly libtards do that all the time - secretly, without engaging in conversation, because you don't have arguments, only hatred and bile :D

Liberal logic: Bomb Syria, kill civilians to punish Assad for killing civilians

Actually, that’s neo-con logic:

Invade Iraq, kill thousands of civilians because Saddam killed civilians.

Invade Iraq, kill thousands of civilians because Saddam has WMDs he really didn’t have.

Invade Iraq, kill thousands of civilians because Saddam was involved in 9/11, when in fact he wasn’t.

I was reading at France24 that civilians in Damascus who support Assad are waiting to die.

This is madness.

And all I've heard from the arrogant and pompous world police who now inhabit the White House is that Assad must be punished.

AND he must be punished now before the results of the UN Investigation are known.

I don't suppose you recall saying this, less than 6 months ago, when you were defending Bush's invasion of Iraq:

My thoughts have always been that the WMD's that were the biggest threats from Iraq were his homicidal and sadistic sons who would have taken over shortly and there is no doubt they would have caused all hell to break loose in the Middle East.

Saddam sponsored terrorism. Tortured his own people. His sons tortured Iraqis as well.

lol, when exactly did you turn in your world policeman's badge??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6975274-post61.html

This is madness.

I don't suppose you recall saying this, less than 6 months ago, when you were defending Bush's invasion of Iraq:

My thoughts have always been that the WMD's that were the biggest threats from Iraq were his homicidal and sadistic sons who would have taken over shortly and there is no doubt they would have caused all hell to break loose in the Middle East.

Saddam sponsored terrorism. Tortured his own people. His sons tortured Iraqis as well.

When a democrat was elected president.

And the badge will go back on when a republican’s again in the WH.

I think Obama's plan is turn all of the rightwingers-formerly-known-as-neocons into Rand Paul fanatics,

so he'll get the 2016 nomination and thus guarantee that another Democrat wins the presidency.

This is madness.

"Liberal logic: Bomb Syria, kill civilians to punish Assad for killing civilians"

Oh give me a break.

What the fuck is this then: "Bomb Iraq, kill civilians to punish Saddam Hussein for killing civilians"

Really. Stupidest post this week.

I wonder if Obama is going to come to the mic in a minute and tell us that Assad has been "buying yellowcake from Nigeria"?

Last edited:

This is madness.

are you an imbecile?

we did not have 12 years of war behind us, Bush had a bipartisan blessing from Congress and "do it" from the UN, we have not been involved in a regime changes in Egypt and Libya yet ( with a resulting knowledge that there are no "good guys" FOR US in the ME except Israel) and we have had a fresh wound after 9/11.

To step into the same pile of shit the third time ( as obama wants to do) is either a proof of complete idiocy or a premeditated effort to start a war for a distraction from the internal mess this administration has created.

President Obama is from Sunni stock. The Al-Qaeda are Sunni. Assad is Shiite.

That might have a bit to do with it. Or not.

I think it does.

Oh for chrissake. Another birther idiot....Prove that he is "from Sunni stock".

Another drive-by poster who refuses to back up his bullshit.

This is madness.

"Liberal logic: Bomb Syria, kill civilians to punish Assad for killing civilians"

Oh give me a break.

What the fuck is this then: "Bomb Iraq, kill civilians to punish Saddam Hussein for killing civilians"

Saddam killing his own people was what? Reason 5 for invading? I remember it eventually ended up as the main reason after all the other reasons went to shit.

Syrians are killing Syrians, so we need to kill Syrians.

No, nothing illogical about that, just some good old-fashioned bloodlust.

This is madness.

are you an imbecile?

we did not have 12 years of war behind us, Bush had a bipartisan blessing from Congress and "do it" from the UN, we have not been involved in a regime changes in Egypt and Libya yet ( with a resulting knowledge that there are no "good guys" FOR US in the ME except Israel) and we have had a fresh wound after 9/11.

To step into the same pile of shit the third time ( as obama wants to do) is either a proof of complete idiocy or a premeditated effort to start a war for a distraction from the internal mess this administration has created.

I would literally be a millionaire if I had a dollar for every time I had to tell some retard like you the fact:

Most Democrats in Congress voted against the Iraq war authorization.

This is madness.

Oh give me a break.

Saddam killing his own people was what? Reason 5 for invading? I remember it eventually ended up as the main reason after all the other reasons went to shit.

...and when we go down that same road with Dear Leader Obama, all is well.

If Obama were to have taken a firm and unequivocal stand AGAINST any military action in Syria,

anyone want to guess where most of the USMB rightwing nuts would be right now on the issue?

Is that too easy a question?

I think Obama's plan is turn all of the rightwingers-formerly-known-as-neocons into Rand Paul fanatics,

so he'll get the 2016 nomination and thus guarantee that another Democrat wins the presidency.

It’s as if we’ve gone through the foreign policy looking glass, where warmongering neo-cons and hard-line republican hawks have suddenly become doves and bleeding-heart peaceniks – all a consequence of knee-jerk opposition to everything Obama.

The sound of the flip-flopping is almost deafening.

Oh give me a break.

...and when we go down that same road with Dear Leader Obama, all is well.

Don't lie about where I stand, little person.

If Obama were to have taken a firm and unequivocal stand AGAINST any military action in Syria,

anyone want to guess where most of the USMB rightwing nuts would be right now on the issue?

Is that too easy a question?

Go ahead and answer it. You need a softball every now and then.

Forum List

Back