Obama thinks we are fools-"This is the most transparent administration in history"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama:"This is the most transparent administration in history, and I can document how that is the case -- everything from every visitor who comes into the White House is now part of the public record.
Obama: "This is the Most Transparent Administration in History." | TechPresident

So if his above statement is true what does this mean?

"The legal gymnastics in this unprecedented decision shows that President Obama is not only one willing rewrite laws without going through Congress. And this legal fight, in which President Obama is fighting tooth and nail full disclosure under law of his White House visitors, further exposes his big lie that his administration is the most transparent in history.

Appeals court says White House visitor logs can be kept from public | WashingtonExaminer.com

Just curious

Which administration are you claiming was more transparent?

Obama thinks we are fools-"This is the most transparent administration in history"

President Obama does not think we are fools. President Obama is a Chicago politician. He knows we are all fools.

That's one of his major faults when he's counting on those who fool him.

Obama's idea of transparency is having people believe what they are told instead of trying to figure things out for themselves. Those people, including the media, who obediently accept talking points as truth remain in good standing. Those who dig and ask questions are publicly ridiculed or they have bizarre car accidents where the car explodes.

Just curious

Which administration are you claiming was more transparent?

Immaterial. Obviously, Obama's claim is utterly false.

Proof that other administrations were more transparent?
Look, I know you're desperate to distract attention from Obama's incredibly false claim, but I don't have to back up a claim that I didn't make.

Meanwhile, the claim you're trying to avoid addressing:

"This is the most transparent administration in history, and I can document how that is the case -- everything from every visitor who comes into the White House is now part of the public record.."

How can you reconcile that with the fact that the visitor's list is NOT part of the public record?

Obama lied to you. This is irrefutable.

What do you say to that?

Immaterial. Obviously, Obama's claim is utterly false.

Look, I know you're desperate to distract attention from Obama's incredibly false claim, but I don't have to back up a claim that I didn't make.

"This is the most transparent administration in history, and I can document how that is the case -- everything from every visitor who comes into the White House is now part of the public record.."

How can you reconcile that with the fact that the visitor's list is NOT part of the public record?

What do you say to that?

Obama never made the claim hs administration was 100% transparent. No administration can do that. What he said was most transparent in history.

Show where Obama has ended programs that others had for transparency
Show where other administration had released visitor logs to the degree Obama has

If you can do that, you win
If you can't........you lose

Half the BS Pub scandals are because new transparency has revealed the Bush administration legacy of corruption and incompetence. See IRS conference cost scandal, Fast and Furious, NSA, etc.

He ain't lyin', hater dupes...

Last edited:

What do you say to that?

Obama never made the claim hs administration was 100% transparent. No administration can do that. What he said was most transparent in history.

Show where Obama has ended programs that others had for transparency
Show where other administration had released visitor logs to the degree Obama has

If you can do that, you win
If you can't........you lose
I know you love the taste of Obama's poop.

Just stop telling me it's yummy.

He ain't lyin', hater dupes...

"This is the most transparent administration in history, and I can document how that is the case -- everything from every visitor who comes into the White House is now part of the public record. "

From the OP:

President Obama began making public some of the White House visitor logs in 2009, but refused a Judicial Watch request for all of the logs.

Sooo..."every visitor who comes into the White House is now part of the public record" is a false statement.

So, yes -- he's lyin'. And dupes like you eagerly cover for him.

You libs are as dense as a pile of bricks. I give you the perfect rebuttle to the OP and you don't even open the link. Let's try this again....

A) click on Court backs Cheney on energy meetings - The Boston Globe

B) cut and paste this:

"''In making decisions on personnel and policy, and in formulating legislative proposals, the president must be free to seek confidential information from many sources, both inside the government and outside," the court wrote.

The decision, which the anticorruption group Judicial Watch called a ''defeat for open government," means that the judicial branch will avoid the political nightmare of ordering the executive branch to produce records against its will. If that order had come, Cheney had vowed to invoke executive privilege, creating a constitutional separation-of-powers battle.

Although the plaintiffs, Judicial Watch and the environmentalist group Sierra Club, could appeal, further litigation appears unlikely. In an earlier phase of the case last June, the Supreme Court voted 7-2 in favor of Cheney. Two appeals court judges who had sided against Cheney in the earlier phase voted in his favor this time."

Of course Bush never claimed to have the most transparent administration ever, but the fact remains that this specific information has been determined by the courts to not be subject to FOI requests, and every administration will protect the content of it regardless of who is in office.

Forum List

Back