Liar in Chief invokes Executive Privilege over citizenship question..

Russia has tampered with our elections since the 1950's. The lie you Stalinists told was that Donald Trump "colluded" with them. That was a blatant lie.

What is "colluded"? The world means everything from "looking to co-operate with" to "worked toward common quid-pro-quo goals" to "Extensive colaboration Criminal Conspiracy"

If you mean the the first two Trump campaign was guilty as charged...though it's not a crime.

If you mean a crime called Criminal Conspiracy then yes, it's true they were cleared on that charge, but suspicions were reasonable.
Who did?? Where is your evidence?

Trump Junior 'LOVED" to setup a meeting (attened by Manafort and Kushner) up with Russian government rep who promisssed assitance to Trump campaign in the form of dirt on Hillary Clinton. Junior promissed relief on Magnitski Act (sanctions) .

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order
Huh? It was a about abortion.. it was fusion GPS funded by Clinton

Moron, "adoption" reffers to Putin's response TO MAGNITSKY ACT sanctions, in the form of banning adoption of Russian children by Americans.

Junior was simply using "adoption" as softcore spin on the hardcore conversations he actually had about Magnitsky Act with Russian government represenative.
So Hillary didn’t hire a foreign agent?

No retard, he lied about knowing that Russia had Clinton emails as far back as April 2016.
He never knew whether Russia had Clinton emails, moron. We still don't know whether Russia had Clinton's emails.

Lie, lie, lie. That's all you douchebags ever do.

You can stop with the free ride. WE all know the Russians had those Emails. The released them to Wikileaks.
Everything you know is wrong, asshole.

Trump said so in a Speech where he praised the Russians and Wikileaks. Of course, in a later speech, he went on to say he knows nothing about wikileaks. Was he lying then or is he lying now? Guess you figure that enough time has passed that all of the rest of us will have forgotten.
That isn't what he said, you lying douchebag moron.

Are you capable of posting anything that isn't a baldfaced lie?

Sorry to break it to you but that is exactly what he said almost verbatum. I guess you think enough time has passed that everyone has forgotten. Sorry, we haven't. It's going to be a rough 18 months for you. Hope you can survive it. I don't wish you any harm.

He never knew whether Russia had Clinton emails, moron. We still don't know whether Russia had Clinton's emails.

Lie, lie, lie. That's all you douchebags ever do.

You can stop with the free ride. WE all know the Russians had those Emails. The released them to Wikileaks.
Everything you know is wrong, asshole.

Trump said so in a Speech where he praised the Russians and Wikileaks. Of course, in a later speech, he went on to say he knows nothing about wikileaks. Was he lying then or is he lying now? Guess you figure that enough time has passed that all of the rest of us will have forgotten.
That isn't what he said, you lying douchebag moron.

Are you capable of posting anything that isn't a baldfaced lie?

Sorry to break it to you but that is exactly what he said almost verbatum. I guess you think enough time has passed that everyone has forgotten. Sorry, we haven't. It's going to be a rough 18 months for you. Hope you can survive it. I don't wish you any harm.
Your a dumbuck lying asshole. He said nothing of the sort. Furthermore, what he said was meant to be a joke, but you Trump hating assholes have no sense of humor.

• Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversiglht contempt vote for Barr, Ross
Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversight contempt vote for Barr, Ross - CNNPolitics

He is hiding some more crimes....no doubt. What a POS...

Yes he is. They're doing this because congress voted to hold barr and ross in contempt. They tried to blackmail congress with the census evidence.

The thing is, the ACLU has the hard drives of that far right radical extremist republican that has all the evidence of their conspiracy and crimes.

Plus it will all go to court. I hope we have honest judges who will stop the obstruction by trump.
I did not realize there was such a lot going on with the upcoming census. No wonder the committee wanted documents. And if this is accurate, no wonder the administration doesn't want to answer!

Under Trump, the 2020 U.S. Census could fail to count 4 million Americans

Of course it is accurate, the welfare blue states what their money.

What could be secret about the census question? Do you think Trump is invoking Executive Privilege in order to get Barr and Ross off the hook? They can't answer, right, if EP has been invoked?

Off the hook for what? Congress is not entitled to the internal deliberations of the executive branch.

I'm not the one who requested documents from them, then subpoenaed them, and when they didn't get them, wrote a contempt thing-a-ma-jig.

I guess you didn't bother to read the link in th OP either. Maybe it would be a good idea to STFU till you have some clue about the topic.

? I did read it and a couple other articles about it, too. What do you think I got wrong? I'm quite sure that is what happened.

They are asking for internal memos between executive branch depts, they aren't entitled to them, they are privileged.

Where are hackers when you need them?

• Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversiglht contempt vote for Barr, Ross
Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversight contempt vote for Barr, Ross - CNNPolitics

Yes he is. They're doing this because congress voted to hold barr and ross in contempt. They tried to blackmail congress with the census evidence.

The thing is, the ACLU has the hard drives of that far right radical extremist republican that has all the evidence of their conspiracy and crimes.

Plus it will all go to court. I hope we have honest judges who will stop the obstruction by trump.
I did not realize there was such a lot going on with the upcoming census. No wonder the committee wanted documents. And if this is accurate, no wonder the administration doesn't want to answer!

Not sure what you mean there. New Mexico is the ONLY state in the top 15 for taking more money than they pay out in federal taxes that didn't vote for Trump.

It's the states like Delaware, Illinois, NY, NJ, California, Mass, and MN that pay in MORE than their fair share to keep the other states on welfare.

You welfare blue states quit your crying..

So MS, KY, WV, AL, AZ, AK, MT, SC, IN, LA, TN, WY, ND, OK, MO and such which are the most federally dependent states according to Trumps federal government records. Remind me why they are "blue" states?

5 states with the highest amount of grants received per tax $ given. Montana, Mississippi, Alaska, New Mexico, and West Virginia. 5 lowest Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, Delaware and Illinois.

5 states with the most financial assistance received. Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, South Carolina, and North Dakota. 5 lowest, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, and Illinois.

Red states average 20th in gov't dependency, blue states average 33rd.

Last edited:
He attempted to obstruct a fake investigation many times but never did

Why don't we ask Papodopolous who pled guilty if his stay in jail was fake.
Why don't we ask Flynn who pled guilty if there is anything fake about his circumstance.
Why don't we ask Manafort if his convictions and ensuing jail time is just a joke.

Russian interference was a serious attack on our political process, the investigation was very real, the indictments were numerous and Trump commited very real crimes in trying to subvert the justice process.
Was Papodopolous convicted of collusion? Why, no, he wasn't!

Was anyone convicted of collusion? Nope.

Was Mueller charged with luring people into contradicting themselves when interviewed by the FBI?

Nope.

Was anyone convicted of collusion with the Russians?

Nope.

You're a fucking douchebag, you know that?

Papadopolous was convicted of lying to FBI about Russia having Clinton's emails, that they aquired by hacking DNC.

His conpicous behaviour, along with other campaign members and Trump's own posturing towards Russia and Putin is why Trump campaign was getting investigated for Criminal Conspiracy.

It's true that for all the despicable and deeply unpatriotic footsie with Russians there did not turn up enough evidence of all-out co-ordination and collaboration Criminal Conspiracy charges require, but THATS WHAT THE INVESTIGATIONS ARE FOR. You take reasonable suspicion and you follow the evidence to conclusions.
What a fucking douchebag. He never claimed to have DNC emails. Some FBI plant fed him bogus information which was intended to be regurgitated to the FBI. Popodopolis did no such thing. He simply gave two differing versions of events, and neither of them conformed to the description you're giving.

You're a fucking liar. Everything Trump hating scum like you post about this episode all you do is lie.

Mueller stated in his report that no one in the Trump administration conspired with the Russian government to interfere with the 2016 election.

That's the bottom line. No collusion, jackass.

Why do you keep coming back to the "No Collusion". Collusion is NOT a crime. It's a nothing. But the Mueller Report does find grounds for Obstruction of Justice enough for Congress to open up full blown investigations with teeth. Mueller had no teeth.

So if collusion is not a crime, why did we have an investigation at all? To create a diversion for Trump's presidency,?To damage him politically? An attempt to procesecute some folks for process crimes? Maybe to setup Trump for an obstruction charge? Ridculous.

He didn't know shit. He only knew what the Australian ambassador told him

Nope, wrong again. It was Papadopolous that told TO Australian ambassador about Russians having dirt on Clinton, who then contacted FBI.

This is why I say you need to stop talking - you consistently don't know what you are saying.

That is a blatant lie.

View attachment 265120

Papadopoulos was set up by Mifsud and Halper

280.jpg

Like I said this bullshit heap is never ending.

So, when presented with a transcript from Mueller - you lie more.

Wow, you are a pathological liar.

That is not "transcript from Mueller" moron.

THIS IS THE MUELLER'S REPORT:

Mifsud told Papadopoulos that he had met with high-level Russian government officials during his recent trip to Moscow. Mifsud also said that, on the trip, he learned that the Russians had obtained “dirt” on candidate Hillary Clinton. As Papadopoulos later stated to the FBI, Mifsud said that the “dirt” was in the form of “emails of Clinton,” and that they “have thousands of emails.”464 On May 6, 2016, 10 days after that meeting with Mifsud, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton.

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index

Are you saying the "transcript" he posted is inaccurate or fake? If that is an acutal transcript from Popadopoulos, then you are just flat out wrong. Nothing else to really say.

Not sure what you mean there. New Mexico is the ONLY state in the top 15 for taking more money than they pay out in federal taxes that didn't vote for Trump.

It's the states like Delaware, Illinois, NY, NJ, California, Mass, and MN that pay in MORE than their fair share to keep the other states on welfare.

Simple solution: end the welfare programs you hate so much.

Much of that has to do with population density and things like military installations.

IOW, that stale old lolberral blabbering point is more dead than Vladimir Lenin.

Off the hook for what? Congress is not entitled to the internal deliberations of the executive branch.

I'm not the one who requested documents from them, then subpoenaed them, and when they didn't get them, wrote a contempt thing-a-ma-jig.

I guess you didn't bother to read the link in th OP either. Maybe it would be a good idea to STFU till you have some clue about the topic.

? I did read it and a couple other articles about it, too. What do you think I got wrong? I'm quite sure that is what happened.

They are asking for internal memos between executive branch depts, they aren't entitled to them, they are privileged.

Where are hackers when you need them?

Wow, how Nixonian of you. I'm guessing you didn't bother to read the 14th Amendment to see why a citizenship question is important.

Much of that has to do with population density and things like military installations.

IOW, that stale old lolberral blabbering point is more dead than Vladimir Lenin.

Haha, so it's not gov't funding? Why can't those red states pay their fair share? Why do red states need to suck on the tits of the blue states to survive? What about welfare states do you believe in so strongly to jump to their defense so quickly?

Why don't we ask Papodopolous who pled guilty if his stay in jail was fake.
Why don't we ask Flynn who pled guilty if there is anything fake about his circumstance.
Why don't we ask Manafort if his convictions and ensuing jail time is just a joke.

Russian interference was a serious attack on our political process, the investigation was very real, the indictments were numerous and Trump commited very real crimes in trying to subvert the justice process.
Was Papodopolous convicted of collusion? Why, no, he wasn't!

Was anyone convicted of collusion? Nope.

Was Mueller charged with luring people into contradicting themselves when interviewed by the FBI?

Nope.

Was anyone convicted of collusion with the Russians?

Nope.

You're a fucking douchebag, you know that?

Papadopolous was convicted of lying to FBI about Russia having Clinton's emails, that they aquired by hacking DNC.

His conpicous behaviour, along with other campaign members and Trump's own posturing towards Russia and Putin is why Trump campaign was getting investigated for Criminal Conspiracy.

It's true that for all the despicable and deeply unpatriotic footsie with Russians there did not turn up enough evidence of all-out co-ordination and collaboration Criminal Conspiracy charges require, but THATS WHAT THE INVESTIGATIONS ARE FOR. You take reasonable suspicion and you follow the evidence to conclusions.
What a fucking douchebag. He never claimed to have DNC emails. Some FBI plant fed him bogus information which was intended to be regurgitated to the FBI. Popodopolis did no such thing. He simply gave two differing versions of events, and neither of them conformed to the description you're giving.

You're a fucking liar. Everything Trump hating scum like you post about this episode all you do is lie.

Mueller stated in his report that no one in the Trump administration conspired with the Russian government to interfere with the 2016 election.

That's the bottom line. No collusion, jackass.

Why do you keep coming back to the "No Collusion". Collusion is NOT a crime. It's a nothing. But the Mueller Report does find grounds for Obstruction of Justice enough for Congress to open up full blown investigations with teeth. Mueller had no teeth.

So if collusion is not a crime, why did we have an investigation at all? To create a diversion for Trump's presidency,?To damage him politically? An attempt to procesecute some folks for process crimes? Maybe to setup Trump for an obstruction charge? Ridculous.

Collusion is the act of conspiring with the "Enemy". In order to have Collusion, there would have to be a legally declared enemy. It's like how can you have Treason without a declared War of some kind. Russia is not a declared enemy therefore, no collusion can be done. The last time that we had any Treason convictions was during WWII. So there can be no Collusion convictions for the same reasons. Collusion is the cooperation or conspiracy with a declared enemy while Treason is the actual act. Trump would have been in real trouble had he been dealing with a declared enemy. But he wasn't. Therefore, no collusion, just possible conspiracy which was never proven.

What was pretty well proven was, Trump thought there was basis for conspiracy and decided to obstruct the investigation. And, THAT, is punishable. It doesn't matter if there was nothing to base those fears on (which there is), it's the fact that he thought there was and he decided to use his Presidential Powers to obstruct the investigations, destroy evidence, threaten and more. It's not about his guilt or innocence anymore. It's about the level of his involvement.

There it is, all Party BS removed. Just the Facts, Maam, Just the Facts, as Joe Friday would say.

Haha, so it's not gov't funding? Why can't those red states pay their fair share? Why do red states need to suck on the tits of the blue states to survive? What about welfare states do you believe in so strongly to jump to their defense so quickly?
Like I said, you're an ignoramus on the issue, who can only toss around stale and debunked liberoidal boilerplate.

Do you think it costs more to maintain a mile of interstate highway, per capita, in Montana or New Jersey?

Are military bases in Nebraska any cheaper to run than ones in California?

Do you think the administration of all the federal lands in Wyoming and Utah have a cheaper price tag than those anywhere else?

You....Know....Fucking.....Nothing.

Last edited:

What's a "fair share" is in the eyes of a beholder, isn't it?

What's a "fair share" is in the eyes of a beholder, isn't it?

It's just plain ordinary facts.

Forum List

Back