Why are Democrats hell bent on making life easier for illegals while phucking over real Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Will the constituency ever stop and think enough is enough?
Example:
The cockroaches working off the books for cash will receive free healthcare while John Smith with three children works 50-60 hours a week at his low wage job...he barely makes ends meet, has to pay for his insurance and the free insurance for wetbacks, he can’t save a penny or put his kids through college...Do we really have a single real American that can support this crazy Twilight Zone Shit?

Democrats pick tribes of certain people and treat them like pets. These pets (blacks, Muslims, illegals) get all of their care and attention. Meanwhile, other tribes like the homeless and special needs, minimal attention. They only care about certain types of tribes, so fuck Skid Row, and who gives a shit about funding for Sped, but make sure we bring in as many illegals as possible so THEY get better lives.

As for why? The media tells them to care about these tribes, so CNN watcher care about it. People go missing ALL the time, but the only time anyone cares about missing people is when they get network attention on CNN. How many Americans know about the heir to the throne of England? No? Oh, but they know the Duchess of Sussex! Because she gets all the media attention, despite being miles from the throne. CNN tells them what to care about, and that's what they care about.

Democrats favor illegals because they will do the jobs our citizens won't do...

Like voting Democrat.

Democrats pick tribes of certain people and treat them like pets. These pets (blacks, Muslims, illegals) get all of their care and attention. Meanwhile, other tribes like the homeless and special needs, minimal attention. They only care about certain types of tribes, so fuck Skid Row, and who gives a shit about funding for Sped, but make sure we bring in as many illegals as possible so THEY get better lives.

As for why? The media tells them to care about these tribes, so CNN watcher care about it. People go missing ALL the time, but the only time anyone cares about missing people is when they get network attention on CNN. How many Americans know about the heir to the throne of England? No? Oh, but they know the Duchess of Sussex! Because she gets all the media attention, despite being miles from the throne. CNN tells them what to care about, and that's what they care about.
Republicans do the same. Next projection of victim status will be a nothing burger like so far.

Republicans do the same. Next projection of victim status will be a nothing burger like so far.
I agree that some do, and I don't like that. That is why I am so fond of nationalism, because EVERYONE falls under the blanket of nationalism. We see a good of people that are suffering -- and they're American -- Then we help them. So stop sending our money to over seas countries and stop carrying about illegals. Instead, we use our American money, to care of ALL suffering citizens that are Americans. Stop sending that money to Ethiopia when we could be sending that money to Opportunity Zones. Stop sending money to El Salvador when we could use that money to curb homelessness. We could set up some national programs to help special needs youths to get jobs. There is so much shit that AMERICAN money can do for AMERICANS, because these tribes all fit under the umbrella of AMERICAN. Fuck the rest of the world, and fuck the illegals. America first! *insert an emoji of Old Glory*

Ds understand that people who send back the Census mailer count towards house seats. the negative effect on tax receipts this causes is ignored.

Ds understand that people who send back the Census mailer count towards house seats. the negative effect on tax receipts this causes is ignored.
I have never seen any repubs that push for reform or even using E-verify in agriculture while ag leaders are claiming they need more immigrants because of a labor shortage yet I live in the rural areas and there are very few ag jobs posted.

Ever notice how some people just start the same thread over and over again? Obsession or lack of imagination?

Ok, show me how the Dems are screwing me over.
you dont live in California.....otherwise you would know...
No, I live in rural McDonald county, Missouri and the locals and the govt. has done nothing to stop illegals. Neither party has, in fact neither has Trump....But yous guys wanna point fingers and claim it's just the Dems..What fools they be...We have almost as many Hispanic and Somalians than white folks and you all want to tell me it's just the Dems when there is no shortage of them no matter who is in power...

Last edited:
No, I live in rural McDonald county, Missouri and the locals and the govt. has done nothing to stop illegals. Neither party has, in fact neither has Trump....But yous guys wanna point fingers and claim it's just the Dems..What fools they be...We have almost as many Hispanic and Somol;ians than white folks and you all want to tell me it's just the Dems when there is no shortage of them no matter who is in power...
take it easy moon.....if you lived in S.Cal LA region you would know how those dems screw you over......here mellow out
upload_2019-6-12_8-59-45.jpeg

No, I live in rural McDonald county, Missouri and the locals and the govt. has done nothing to stop illegals. Neither party has, in fact neither has Trump....But yous guys wanna point fingers and claim it's just the Dems..What fools they be...We have almost as many Hispanic and Somol;ians than white folks and you all want to tell me it's just the Dems when there is no shortage of them no matter who is in power...

No wonder....there aren't that many illegals in Missouri. Less then 1% of the Missouri population are illegals.

Forum List

Back