Judge rules Navarro didn’t prove Trump invoked executive privilege over Jan. 6 testimony

No executive privilege for Navarro. Another trial for the coup planners goes ahead.

Yep....only crooked Democrats have rights.

Republicans have no rights, period. :iagree:

Yeah, it's a pattern by now. Trumpism doesn't survive in court. Where it matters

Not many history buffs here, I see. Apparently you low-IQ motherfuckers were out smoking dope and giving blowjobs when you should have been in your high school history classes.

Not many history buffs here, I see. Apparently you low-IQ motherfuckers were out smoking dope and giving blowjobs when you should have been in your high school history classes.
You ain't a history buff. Just an old fart

When did you lose your rights? Which ones?
I gained the right to laugh at you! I'm winning!
You're cheering the fact that these judges are taking away rights a president had to council.
Maybe you might like cheering shooting everyone in the friggen head who doesn't knuckle under to you fascist assholes.

You ain't a history buff. Just an old fart
F4YRb3pXUAAXPNF.jpg

^^ that clown "wasn't even politically-aware until the early 2000's", by his own words, but wants to lecture about history. lol

You're cheering the fact that these judges are taking away rights a president had to council.
Maybe you might like cheering shooting everyone in the friggen head who doesn't knuckle under to you fascist assholes.
You mean a right Navarro claimed Trump wanted him to take. Without him being able to produce any paperwork to that effect or any testimony from Trump to corroborate the claim?

You mean that right?

Let me ask you. Does that work for everyone?

Someone accused of rape. " Judge I didn't do it." "Ok son good enough for me. Bailiff release this man. "

But why didn't trump support Navarro s claim of executive privilege??? Why wouldn't he do that?

But why didn't trump support Navarro s claim of executive privilege??? Why wouldn't he do that?
Maybe he did and you just never heard that he did.
Clearly the Biden crime family is trying to use the courts to attack his political opponents.
How many charges so far? 92?
4 separate indictments in 4 different states?
Biden doesn't do anything but lay on the beach and read a speech every once in awhile.
His administration is being run by invisible UN-elected entities.
He has to have people standing next to him to make sure he doesn't get lost.
The entire operation is designed to harass his opponents and keep the authorities from arresting his kid for uncounted criminal acts, while stealing billions from the treasury and giving it to foreign countries to launder for him and his friends in the Democrat Party.
Who's running this country?
Sure as shit isn't Americans who love their own country.

Last edited:
Which of your leaders convinced you try had his rights taken away?
And bring it on, you fucking coward! Pull up!
Let's see what you have!

Forum List

Back