Judge rules Navarro didn’t prove Trump invoked executive privilege over Jan. 6 testimony

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
And in other news today, yet another left-wing hack wearing a black robe and posing as a judge, has made an idiotic decision from the bench.

Stay tuned for more details as they emerge.
You enjoy that fantasy world!

You enjoy that fantasy world!

Not really. I just don't care as much about the things you seem to give such a high priority to.

But I will at least leave a comment so I can get another bump in my post count and maybe get another reaction score.

Not really. I just don't care as much about the things you seem to give such a high priority to.

But I will at least leave a comment so I can get another bump in my post count. :laughing0301:
In your world all judges, all politicians who do not suck Trump's dick are Marxists on the take. What happens yo your world when Trump goes away?

In your world all judges, all politicians who do not suck Trump's dick are Marxists on the take. What happens yo your world when Trump goes away?

Find a bigger and better Trump. One that would have Marxists thrown out of helicopters.

I know there's one out there somewhere, and we have after all, reached that point in our country's history.

Find a bigger and better Trump. One that would have Marxists thrown out of helicopters.

I know there's one out there somewhere, and we have after all, reached that point in our country's history.
So...you admit you want a murdering dictator.wow ok. 😱

So...you admit you want a murdering dictator.wow ok. 😱

I'm just warning you of what's coming down the pipes. We're living in our own version of the Weimar Republic right now, remember that. And remember how that worked out for Germany, and how Carter begat Reagan, Clinton begat Bush, and Obama begat Trump.

It's history repeating itself.

Last edited:
And in other news today, yet another left-wing hack wearing a black robe and posing as a judge, has made an idiotic decision from the bench.

Stay tuned for more details as they emerge.
You should apply for the job. Up your game! We need the laughs!

Forum List

Back