Liar in Chief invokes Executive Privilege over citizenship question..

Not sure what you mean there. New Mexico is the ONLY state in the top 15 for taking more money than they pay out in federal taxes that didn't vote for Trump.

It's the states like Delaware, Illinois, NY, NJ, California, Mass, and MN that pay in MORE than their fair share to keep the other states on welfare.
Much of that has to do with population density and things like military installations.

IOW, that stale old lolberral blabbering point is more dead than Vladimir Lenin.

Haha, so it's not gov't funding? Why can't those red states pay their fair share? Why do red states need to suck on the tits of the blue states to survive? What about welfare states do you believe in so strongly to jump to their defense so quickly?
Like I said, you're an ignoramus on the issue, who can only toss around stale and debunked liberoidal boilerplate.

Do you think it costs more to maintain a mile of interstate highway, per capita, in Montana or New Jersey?

Are military bases in Nebraska any cheaper to run than ones in California?

Do you think the administration of all the federal lands in Wyoming and Utah have a cheaper price tag than those anywhere else?

You....Know....Fucking.....Nothing.

Actually those numbers come from Trump's USAgov website to get those facts. But yeah I can see why you support those welfare states. They are all red ones.

Like you say even with it being cheaper to run a base in the South, and California having more troops and bases to house and spend on,. Those southern states take MORE handouts for their welfare state.

Not sure what you mean there. New Mexico is the ONLY state in the top 15 for taking more money than they pay out in federal taxes that didn't vote for Trump.
It's the states like Delaware, Illinois, NY, NJ, California, Mass, and MN that pay in MORE than their fair share to keep the other states on welfare.

What's a "fair share" is in the eyes of a beholder, isn't it?

Absolutely. If you are one of those red welfare states, your "fair share" is a LOT more government handouts than those blue states.

It was always on the census until The Democrats had it removed in the 60s.

I see no reason why it can’t be put back on there.

A citizenship question connected to the 2020 census? First of all don't we need to keep track of alien population as much as we need to keep track of racial demographics? That having been said, don't democrats have anything else to do except to attack the Trump administration?

Much of that has to do with population density and things like military installations.

IOW, that stale old lolberral blabbering point is more dead than Vladimir Lenin.

Haha, so it's not gov't funding? Why can't those red states pay their fair share? Why do red states need to suck on the tits of the blue states to survive? What about welfare states do you believe in so strongly to jump to their defense so quickly?
Like I said, you're an ignoramus on the issue, who can only toss around stale and debunked liberoidal boilerplate.

Do you think it costs more to maintain a mile of interstate highway, per capita, in Montana or New Jersey?

Do you think the administration of all the federal lands in Wyoming and Utah have a cheaper price tag than those anywhere else?

Actually those numbers come from Trump's USAgov website to get those facts. But yeah I can see why you support those welfare states. They are all red ones.

Like you say even with it being cheaper to run a base in the South, and California having more troops and bases to house and spend on,. Those southern states take MORE handouts for their welfare state.
Those numbers were around way before Trump even showed up on the scene, Chumlee...In fact, I can remember this tired old chestnut being bandied about as far back as the Clinton years.

There are numerous factors in the mix other than welfare handouts...You're just an ignoramus tool, parroting stale leftoid boilerplate that has been debunked for a over a decade.

You...Know....Fucking....Nothing.

Those numbers were around way before Trump even showed up on the scene, Chumlee...In fact, I can remember this tired old chestnut being bandied about as far back as the Clinton years.

There are numerous factors in the mix other than welfare handouts...You're just an ignoramus tool, parroting stale leftoid boilerplate that has been debunked for a over a decade.

You...Know....Fucking....Nothing.

Yes they were. And still holding true with Trump.

But keep supporting welfare states bud. It looks good on you, trust me.

I mean like you say the facts have been there for over 20 years. Can look at GDP of red vs blue states as well if you want. Poverty rates in red vs blue.

I can see you are just going to name call rather than dispute the Trump WH data. So welcome to ignore. If you wish to be willingly ignorant rather than debate the actual facts with facts of your own you are pretty fucking useless. Taking pride in your ignorance isn't a good look on you.

In terms of population, CA doesn't have more bases to house and spend on. Spending on a base is not a "handout."

Nope, wrong again. It was Papadopolous that told TO Australian ambassador about Russians having dirt on Clinton, who then contacted FBI.

This is why I say you need to stop talking - you consistently don't know what you are saying.

That is a blatant lie.

View attachment 265120

Papadopoulos was set up by Mifsud and Halper

280.jpg

Like I said this bullshit heap is never ending.

So, when presented with a transcript from Mueller - you lie more.

Wow, you are a pathological liar.

That is not "transcript from Mueller" moron.

THIS IS THE MUELLER'S REPORT:

Mifsud told Papadopoulos that he had met with high-level Russian government officials during his recent trip to Moscow. Mifsud also said that, on the trip, he learned that the Russians had obtained “dirt” on candidate Hillary Clinton. As Papadopoulos later stated to the FBI, Mifsud said that the “dirt” was in the form of “emails of Clinton,” and that they “have thousands of emails.”464 On May 6, 2016, 10 days after that meeting with Mifsud, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton.

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index

Are you saying the "transcript" he posted is inaccurate or fake? If that is an acutal transcript from Popadopoulos, then you are just flat out wrong. Nothing else to really say.

I'm saying take your "transcript" and shove it up your ass - those are the findings of a very serious investigation.

He didn't know shit. He only knew what the Australian ambassador told him

Nope, wrong again. It was Papadopolous that told TO Australian ambassador about Russians having dirt on Clinton, who then contacted FBI.

This is why I say you need to stop talking - you consistently don't know what you are saying.

That is a blatant lie.

View attachment 265120

280.jpg

Mifsud told Papadopoulos that he had met with high-level Russian government officials during his recent trip to Moscow. Mifsud also said that, on the trip, he learned that the Russians had obtained “dirt” on candidate Hillary Clinton. As Papadopoulos later stated to the FBI, Mifsud said that the “dirt” was in the form of “emails of Clinton,” and that they “have thousands of emails.”464 On May 6, 2016, 10 days after that meeting with Mifsud, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton.

You really are stupid, what I posted is the transcript of the Mueller team INTERVIEWING Papadopoulos.

I cited all of my claims.

Are you saying the "transcript" he posted is inaccurate or fake? If that is an acutal transcript from Popadopoulos, then you are just flat out wrong. Nothing else to really say.

I'm saying take your "transcript" and shove it up your ass - those are the findings of a very serious investigation.
Yet, all you Trump-hating douchebags reject its conclusions: No collusion. No obstruction.

• Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversiglht contempt vote for Barr, Ross
Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversight contempt vote for Barr, Ross - CNNPolitics

He is hiding some more crimes....no doubt. What a POS...

Yes he is. They're doing this because congress voted to hold barr and ross in contempt. They tried to blackmail congress with the census evidence.

The thing is, the ACLU has the hard drives of that far right radical extremist republican that has all the evidence of their conspiracy and crimes.

Plus it will all go to court. I hope we have honest judges who will stop the obstruction by trump.
I did not realize there was such a lot going on with the upcoming census. No wonder the committee wanted documents. And if this is accurate, no wonder the administration doesn't want to answer!

Under Trump, the 2020 U.S. Census could fail to count 4 million Americans

Of course it is accurate, the welfare blue states what their money.

False.

In fact the radical left has depended on SALT deductions on federal taxes to fund them for decades. NY can pass on the 18% income tax to Montana, because prior to the Trump tax reforms,NY Tax payers deducted 100% of those taxes.

The Red States have been supporting the blue states for decades.

So it's okay for you fools to champion territory over population when it suits your maddow-infested peabrains.

• Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversiglht contempt vote for Barr, Ross
Trump invokes executive privilege ahead of House Oversight contempt vote for Barr, Ross - CNNPolitics

He is hiding some more crimes....no doubt. What a POS...

Yes he is. They're doing this because congress voted to hold barr and ross in contempt. They tried to blackmail congress with the census evidence.

The thing is, the ACLU has the hard drives of that far right radical extremist republican that has all the evidence of their conspiracy and crimes.

Plus it will all go to court. I hope we have honest judges who will stop the obstruction by trump.
I did not realize there was such a lot going on with the upcoming census. No wonder the committee wanted documents. And if this is accurate, no wonder the administration doesn't want to answer!

False.

In fact the radical left has depended on SALT deductions on federal taxes to fund them for decades. NY can pass on the 18% income tax to Montana, because prior to the Trump tax reforms,NY Tax payers deducted 100% of those taxes.

Not according to Trump's own administration.

But hey. If you like those red welfare states, keep fighting for them.

So it's okay for you fools to champion territory over population when it suits your maddow-infested peabrains.

No. But if you want to pick up the fight for red welfare states getting more handouts that's fine

That is a blatant lie.

View attachment 265120

280.jpg

You really are stupid, what I posted is the transcript of the Mueller team INTERVIEWING Papadopoulos.

You are really fucking stupid if you think MUELLER'S REPORT would be contradicted by THE MATERIALS OF MUELLERS OWN INVESTIGATION.

Thats like saying 2+2=1, total nonsense.

False.

Not according to Trump's own administration.

But hey. If you like those red welfare states, keep fighting for them.

False.

You lie a great deal, as Communists tend to do.

The Trump administration protected the middle class by maintaining SALT deductions up to $10,000, meaning that in confiscatory California the federal government STILL pays 100% of state taxes for anyone making less than $100,000 a year. The administration pointed out that the middle isn't hurt by the tax change.

You are really fucking stupid if you think MUELLER'S REPORT would be contradicted by THE MATERIALS OF MUELLERS OWN INVESTIGATION.

Thats like saying 2+2=1, total fucking nonsense.

Contradicted?

Are you on drugs again?

No. But if you want to pick up the fight for red welfare states getting more handouts that's fine

Again - territory over population. The total dollars given out to welfare queens (and kings) is 2-1 democrats over republicans.
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

280.jpg

Thats like saying 2+2=1, total fucking nonsense.

Contradicted?

Are you on drugs again?

Yes dumbass, if you are arguing that that is false (my post you started refuting):

Then you are contradicting investigation's findings.

A.D.D. much?

Again - territory over population. The total dollars given out to welfare queens (and kings) is 2-1 democrats over republicans.
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients
Innit hilarious how noobs come in here throwing around bullshit that has been debunked for decades, as though nobody here has heard the line of bullshit before? :auiqs.jpg:

Posting some snippet from some bullshit website IS NOT A VALID CITIATION dummy.

Underlying evidence is not public, so go ahead and link to the Report or Papadoopolous guilty plea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back