Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”

There were very few actual women there. Most of what you saw were unshowered, filthy, gross creatures filled with anger due to ignorance....
  • On Saturday, thousands of ladies in vagina hats descended upon DC to demand more dead babies.
  • They demanded other things, too, like free birth control and free tampons and a free Palestine. They demanded equal rights, even though they already have equal rights. They demanded that the wage gap be closed, even though the wage gap is a fabrication. And they demanded that the government “get out of their uterus,” even though the government was never — and, really, for logistical reasons never could be — in their uterus.
  • The march was an eclectic mix of non sequiturs and falsehoods. Every aspect of feminist mythology was represented in one way or another. But unlimited access to abortion was the theme that tied it all together.
Matt Walsh: Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”
16174523_269533340131337_5195380290671270949_n.jpg

March was a waste of time. No one can explain what exactly they were marching for and what policies they believe trump has that will go against woman's rights. Whole thing was pointless but believe in the right to protest just don't understand nor do I think they understood what they were protesting.

I think they didn't really have a point. They were just pissed off the polls were so off and Hillary didn't win.

Thank God I'm happily married and off the single circuit...can you imagine running into one of these marchers in a singles bar? She would take you home screw your brains out then scream rape, in 9 months have a baby and sue you for child support.

Then because she is an obvious man hater and the mother of your child, after you served your sentence for rape she would make your life miserable for the next 18 years!

Yep sure glad I'm married.... Some Women today are a real fucking mess....anyone that would strap a vagina to their head and go outside in public is an absolute freak! Stay away fellas.....far away.

The celebration of all things vag didn't go over well.

Transgender Activists Upset Over ‘White Cis Women March’

That's why protests need a coherent message. " My Vagina wants respect" is not good enough. Especially if not all women have vaginas.

Pity the poor trans. Can't even wear a pussy hat.

wow ... can it get any crazier???? :cuckoo:
The left is the worst society has to offer. The ignorant. The promiscuous. The lazy. The greedy.

March was a waste of time. No one can explain what exactly they were marching for and what policies they believe trump has that will go against woman's rights. Whole thing was pointless but believe in the right to protest just don't understand nor do I think they understood what they were protesting.

It was just a partisan hack fest by people who were still mad that trump won. Nothing more.

Yes folks...the progressive pig really is this stupid. :lmao:

View attachment 108338

What's so stupid about it? I get my government paid for razors in the mail once a month. Or if I run out of razors I just grab one out of the free dispensers in the mens room.
Well yeah....I meant she was dumb enough to think she deserves free tampons like all of us men who deserve and receive our free razors.

I agree that it was a Soros march ...a march of freaks :cuckoo:

freaks like this one....and this is just one example of the stupidity and vulgarity of those who attended the march! I found this, below elsewhere online...
.....legs open for refugees ....meh....

that will make the refugees run for the hills. :confused:
^ dumb broad fell for photoshop
^ dumb progressive not only denying reality but also showing the typical left-wing misogynistic hate for real ladies like Skye.

freaks like this one....and this is just one example of the stupidity and vulgarity of those who attended the march! I found this, below elsewhere online...

^ dumb progressive not only denying reality but also showing the typical left-wing misogynistic hate for real ladies like Skye.
Since you two morons don't know anything about Photoshop, here are the real signs (not that you 2 care to leave the idiot club anytime soon)

my_door_is_open_for_refugees_03.jpg

refugeeday.jpg

Since you two morons don't know anything about Photoshop, here are the real signs (not that you 2 care to leave the idiot club anytime soon)

my_door_is_open_for_refugees_03.jpg

refugeeday.jpg

ohhh photoshop ...photoshop awwwww

Donald Trump IS President!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!

The celebration of all things vag didn't go over well.

Transgender Activists Upset Over ‘White Cis Women March’

That's why protests need a coherent message. " My Vagina wants respect" is not good enough. Especially if not all women have vaginas.

Pity the poor trans. Can't even wear a pussy hat.
The opening paragraph from that link is the perfect insight into the insanity of the progressive disturbed mind...

"Transgender activists are upset that the women’s march over the weekend was not inclusive to biological men who identify as women, as the protest presented an “oppressive message” that having a “vagina is essential to womanhood.”

Yeah....uh.....a vagina is essential to "womanhood". There is literally no such thing as "womanhood" if one was not born with a vagina. There is cross-dressing. There is pretending. But there definitely isn't "womanhood".

Forum List

Back