Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

Roy Moore is a victim of the same kind of democrat smears as the democrats have used on Trump, on Herman Cain, John McCain, Clarence Thomas. Anyone the democrats don't like.

Treated even worse than the men that are baselessly accused, democrats have even more fury for the men that are immune from sex based lies. Mitt Romney and especially Mike Pence have been relentlessly attacked because they have committed the crime of fidelity.

What's the matter dimwits? Can't you find a bimbo that you can pay enough to lie?
Number one, it's not "my work" dood. And it's not yours either --- it's the poster I quoted WHO MADE THE ACTUAL ASSERTION. Fucking DUH.

Try to keep track of who's saying what. That wasn't even your fucking point.

Number two "dining alone with a woman who is not his wife" has nothing to do with "fidelity" anyway.

And number three, since you now have made your own ass-ertion --- that Pence has "been attacked" for that silliness......................................................... Link?
Looks like I hit a nerve.

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

I did some work for you. There have been several threads about pence and his wife.....you can find more. And it does have to do with fidelity as Pence does not want to put himself in a bad situation,

Scandal rocks the vice presidency

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.
And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

They aren't banned from the table if there's someone else present. He doesn't want to get accused of something he didn't do. And I don't blame him, quite frankly

Roy Moore is a victim of the same kind of democrat smears as the democrats have used on Trump, on Herman Cain, John McCain, Clarence Thomas. Anyone the democrats don't like.

Treated even worse than the men that are baselessly accused, democrats have even more fury for the men that are immune from sex based lies. Mitt Romney and especially Mike Pence have been relentlessly attacked because they have committed the crime of fidelity.

What's the matter dimwits? Can't you find a bimbo that you can pay enough to lie?

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

I did some work for you. There have been several threads about pence and his wife.....you can find more. And it does have to do with fidelity as Pence does not want to put himself in a bad situation,

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.
And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

They aren't banned from the table if there's someone else present. He doesn't want to get accused of something he didn't do. And I don't blame him, quite frankly

Apparently Mike Pence needs a chaperone everywhere he goes. :dunno:

How does he ever preside over the Senate, with that temptress Susan Collins in there? :eek:
How does he ever function in his own office, with secretaries and aides? Where there are no TV cameras?

Perhaps he makes them all wear burkas... :dunno:

Number one, it's not "my work" dood. And it's not yours either --- it's the poster I quoted WHO MADE THE ACTUAL ASSERTION. Fucking DUH.

Try to keep track of who's saying what. That wasn't even your fucking point.

Number two "dining alone with a woman who is not his wife" has nothing to do with "fidelity" anyway.

And number three, since you now have made your own ass-ertion --- that Pence has "been attacked" for that silliness......................................................... Link?

Fucking moron.

Fucking cretin.

Many men who actually cheated on their wife's should have practiced Pence's weakness you moron. He is taking measures to ensure his on fidelity and you are calling him weak. Thanks for proving Tipsycatlover correct.

Fucking moron.

Fucking cretin.

How does he ever preside over the Senate, with that temptress Susan Collins in there? :eek:
How does he ever function in his own office, with secretaries and aides? Where there are no TV cameras?

You're missing the point. I don't like Pence, but you're being really unfair to him. It's highly unlikely he can't control himself. It's much more likely that he doesn't want to end up in the paper for some bullshit he didn't do. False accusers are extremely rare, but they exist. No sense in putting yourself at risk when you don't have to. What happens when ol' Mike is spotted at a restaurant with a halfway decent looking staffer? Suddenly the news is going nuts and rumors are swirling about his infidelity, and now he's the fundie Christian hypocrite (moreso than he is already). It's basic politics.

Fucking moron.

Fucking cretin.

Many men who actually cheated on their wife's should have practiced Pence's weakness you moron. He is taking measures to ensure his on fidelity and you are calling him weak. Thanks for proving Tipsycatlover correct.

Once AGAIN ---- how is sitting at a lunch table "cheating on one's wife's" [sic]?

Oh wait. I already asked you that question. You ran away. Must be a question you're not married to. :rofl:

What exactly is wrong with a man who can't sit down for a simple lunch with Dianne Feinstein without wanting to boink her just because she's at the same table?

I dunno about you but I need a tad more invitation signal before I start down that road.

You're missing the point. I don't like Pence, but you're being really unfair to him. It's highly unlikely he can't control himself. It's much more likely that he doesn't want to end up in the paper for some bullshit he didn't do. False accusers are extremely rare, but they exist. No sense in putting yourself at risk when you don't have to. What happens when ol' Mike is spotted at a restaurant with a halfway decent looking staffer? Suddenly the news is going nuts and rumors are swirling about his infidelity, and now he's the fundie Christian hypocrite (moreso than he is already). It's basic politics.

Once AGAIN what kind of "false accusation" could be made out of a fucking lunch?

Once AGAIN what kind of "false accusation" could be made out of a fucking lunch?

Have you seen the dumb shit people will believe? Think of how many idiots bought into Pizzagate. If there's a way to minimize that kind of exposure, why not take it?

I personally don't think you need to go quite that far, but it's certainly wise to keep others nearby when you're dealing with women in the workplace, especially these days ...

Have you seen the dumb shit people will believe? Think of how many idiots bought into Pizzagate. If there's a way to minimize that kind of exposure, why not take it?

I personally don't think you need to go quite that far, but it's certainly wise to keep others nearby when you're dealing with women in the workplace, especially these days ...

In that world one should never leave the house at all. Unless he can be assured that all women are wearing burkas, and if he encounters one that isn't, stab himself in the eyes à la Michael O'Donoghue.

(Matthew 18:9)

Last edited:

False accusers may be rare for your average joe, but when you are a bible thumping governor or VP that some left wing nut job would love to take down.... probably not.

In that world one should never leave the house at all. Unless he can be assured that all women are wearing burkas, and if he encounters one that isn't, stab himself in the eyes à la Michael O'Donoghue.

Either you're trolling or being willfully ignorant.

Either you're trolling or being willfully ignorant.
No imagination. He made a pass at me.....he grabbed my pussy in the lobby..... He tried to get me in his hotel room.

Maybe Moore was just examining the child to see if she had reached the age of puberty.

Puberty: MedlinePlus
Puberty is the time in life when a boy or girl becomes sexually mature. It is a process that usually happens between ages 10 and 14 for girls and ages 12 and 16 for boys ...

In girls:
  • The first sign of puberty is usually breast development.
  • Then hair grows in the pubic area and armpits.
  • Menstruation (or a period) usually happens last.
In boys:
  • Puberty usually begins with the testicles and penis getting bigger.
  • Muscles grow, the voice deepens, and facial hair develops as puberty continues.

Maybe Moore was just examining the child to see if she had reached the age of puberty.

Puberty: MedlinePlus
Puberty is the time in life when a boy or girl becomes sexually mature. It is a process that usually happens between ages 10 and 14 for girls and ages 12 and 16 for boys ...

In girls:
  • The first sign of puberty is usually breast development.
  • Menstruation (or a period) usually happens last.
In boys:
  • Puberty usually begins with the testicles and penis getting bigger.
  • Muscles grow, the voice deepens, and facial hair develops as puberty continues.

You've said this already. Probably more than once.

18 is either legal age, or it is not. There are married couples with 30 or more years age difference and no one seems to care. It seems a little weird to me, but if the couple is of legal age then it's not my business.
16 is the legal age in Alabama.

Fucking moron.

Fucking cretin.

Once AGAIN ---- how is sitting at a lunch table "cheating on one's wife's" [sic]?

Oh wait. I already asked you that question. You ran away. Must be a question you're not married to. :rofl:

What exactly is wrong with a man who can't sit down for a simple lunch with Dianne Feinstein without wanting to boink her just because she's at the same table?

I dunno about you but I need a tad more invitation signal before I start down that road.

It keeps the women from lying which is why the democrats are so furious about Pence's fidelity. They can't lie. John McCain simply sat next to a female journalist on a plane and got accused of having an affair with her, not by her either, by democrat crazies.

Pence doesn't think he's going to be tempted. He thinks that women will lie, and if those women won't lie, democrats will pay women to lie. He's right.

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

I'm getting annoyed by amoral apologists.
The victim was fourteen. It was a felony.

"The legal age of consent in Alabama, then and now, is 16. Under Alabama law in 1979, and today, a person who is at least 19 years old who has sexual contact with someone between 12 and 16 years old has committed sexual abuse in the second degree. Sexual contact is defined as touching of sexual or intimate parts. The crime is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

The law then and now also includes a section on enticing a child younger than 16 to enter a home with the purpose of proposing sexual intercourse or fondling of sexual and genital parts. That is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison."

Roy Moore accused of sexual encounter with teen in 1979

Forum List

Back