Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

Trump and Moore are equally repugnant.

The interesting thing about Rump is --- we have zero evidence of either actual pedophilia or actual incest on his part. And yet we have mountains of evidence that he wants everybody to think it's there.

Wonder if there's a word for "the desire to present the public image of pedophilia" :eusa_think:
Interesting psychological study.
I'm sure lots of innocent pictures of teenage daughters posing with their fathers could be described as creepy.
11 Creepy Father-Daughter Pictures -

Last edited:
This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

Saturday , November 11 2017

debbie-gibson-hillary-940x460.jpg

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

If you were groped by "Phil Myballz", wouldn't you be likely to support Phil's opponent when he ran for office?
I would first have to have evidence that it was true.

I have been groped by several employers and all that did was direct my future into self-employment. Those were teaching moments. The men were upstanding men in their communities and some of them, leaders. I vote for men and women with whom I share a vision for America. And I do not believe in sexual harrasement lawsuits. The accuser can not prove their innocence.

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

If you were groped by "Phil Myballz", wouldn't you be likely to support Phil's opponent when he ran for office?
They should've come out before he was a judge. Lol, liberals has used the sexual harassment shit so many times. I don't pay it any attention anymore.

>> Mike Ortiz says he dated Corfman (Roy Moore’s accuser) for 2 years around 2009.
He says during that time, she told him about a sexual encounter w/ Moore when she was young.

.... Betsy Davis, who remains friendly with Corfman and now lives in Los Angeles, says she clearly remembers Corfman talking about seeing an older man named Roy Moore when they were teenagers. She says Corfman described an encounter in which the older man wore nothing but tight white underwear. She says she was firm with Corfman that seeing someone as old as Moore was out of bounds.

“I remember talking to her and telling her it’s not a good idea,” Davis says. “Because we were so young.”

A second friend, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of losing her job, has a similar memory of a teenage Corfman telling her about seeing an older man. << (from here)
There's an important difference between "this just came out for the first time" and "you just heard about it for the first time".

Last edited:

The interesting thing about Rump is --- we have zero evidence of either actual pedophilia or actual incest on his part. And yet we have mountains of evidence that he wants everybody to think it's there.

Wonder if there's a word for "the desire to present the public image of pedophilia" :eusa_think:
But an unmitigated political disaster.

I'm sure lots of innocent pictures of teenage daughters posing with their fathers could be described as creepy.
There are many others out there of those two that depict the same unhealthy sexual connotation.

There are many others out there of those two that depict the same unhealthy sexual connotation.
Whe does a daughter get too old to set in dad's lap and to give him a kiss on the cheek? Is the daughter too old when she begins to look Hot?

Yep. And my question is why the father would want to intentionally set that up, complete with a statue of parrots fucking.

Or take this one...

trump-ivanka-bed-phone.jpg

Again, obviously posed that way intentionally.

The question is --- why would he want to set that up?

veamea_telepsychiatry-resized-600-180x180.png

To bring it back to topic --- which is the worse indicator of a fatal character flaw --- Ephebophilia... or the desire to project ephebophilia? Most ephebophiles (like Moore) would want to bury it if it happened. Rump wants to plant the seed (along with that of incest) even if it didn't happen.

I dunno, between those two at least I can figure out where Roy Moore stands. Nomsayin'?

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

Thanks John Shaw
that also explains the dispute over what Milo Yiannopoulos meant by claiming he wasn't a pedophile because he counted young men 16 or over as "not children" but legally able to consent.

However, in both cases there is still the risk of psychological abuse and coercion going on.
It's one thing if you openly ask consent of the parents and family to court younger partners, in order to date or to marry with honorable intent.

Otherwise, taking these younger people to private meetings or settings alone lends itself to coercion and abuse, and not open honest intent.

As for Roy Moore, his bias in judgment too easily introduces personal influence on cases that he has authority to decide. This is as wrong for Conservatives or Christians to impose their personal beliefs on a case or policy representing govt as it is for Liberals or LGBT to impose their beliefs instead of remaining neutral for the sake of the public.

However the law is notorious for only defining "conflicts of interest" if there is a legal or financial relationship with parties, and doesn't consider someone's "personal or political beliefs" to be a conflict.

I think it is way overdue to start addressing this whole culture of electing and paying people to impose their biases and beliefs, and recognize the govt should have remained neutral instead of allowing political beliefs to dominate the process and the policy decisions resulting that discriminate against people of opposing beliefs.

we've never directly and specifically addressed political beliefs as something to be separated from govt, but this is yet another case where someone's personal beliefs can be argued as affecting judgment in a case that violated the rights, beliefs and protections of others.

How bad does it have to get before we finally agree to stop imposing beliefs and start resolving conflicts and problems directly?

None of this is solving the actual problem!
At what point do we focus on what it will take to prevent and correct abuses, instead of just exploiting abusive cases to go after people politically! Enough!

We should be at the end of this learning curve by now,because we can't afford the debts and damages of bad govt, corruption and abuse. If we can't pay for the costs we face now,then all these past cases of abuse need to be assessed, and damages/restitution paid back, in order to afford the costs these problems have racked up over the years at taxpayers expense.

Instead of just complaining, we need to start collecting. And demand reimbursements for govt and legal abuses, corporate and political fraud misrepresentation and waste, and use those resources restitution and credits to fund the reforms and corrections we really need to sustain govt services for the country and economy for healthy productive development.

This isn't helping, but just wasting more time energy and resources without solving any real problems. At some point this will have to stop when we all realize it isn't getting us any closer to solutions that we could be investing in instead.

Let's get a few things straight about Roy Moore:

He’s a bigot, hostile to the rights of gay and transgender Americans, in violation of the Constitution.

He has contempt for the privacy rights of women.

He has contempt for the rule of law.

He has contempt for the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

He cannot in good faith take any oath to elected office because he violates that oath when he opposes and disobeys the Constitution of the United States.

Whether pedophile or ephebophile, it’s sad and telling that actual opposition to Moore manifest only in the context of alleged sexual misconduct, not because he is in fact unfit to hold any public office, the consequence of his contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

I have been groped by several employers and all that did was direct my future into self-employment. Those were teaching moments. The men were upstanding men in their communities and some of them, leaders. I vote for men and women with whom I share a vision for America. And I do not believe in sexual harrasement lawsuits. The accuser can not prove their innocence.
If it happened to you, you would have the evidence of your eyes. So if that person would run for office, would you vote for him if he shares your vision for America?

Whe does a daughter get too old to set in dad's lap and to give him a kiss on the cheek? Is the daughter too old when she begins to look Hot?

When she gets more interested in the attention of other guys who would rather she sit in their laps!

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

Yep, at 14 he is a pedophile - even according to Alabama law.

That's not what pedophile means. I suggest you know what you're talking about next time.

Oh I have no idea of its veracity. Obviously I wasn't there. I'm simply asking, isn't it predictable that if the grope did happen, that when that groper ran for office, the gropee would support his opponent, if she took a position at all?

In fact it would be unusual if she did not. So this "revelation" that the recipient supported Moore's opponent --- isn't. It's the expected course.

They should've come out before he was a judge. Lol, liberals has used the sexual harassment shit so many times. I don't pay it any attention anymore.

>> Mike Ortiz says he dated Corfman (Roy Moore’s accuser) for 2 years around 2009.
He says during that time, she told him about a sexual encounter w/ Moore when she was young.

.... Betsy Davis, who remains friendly with Corfman and now lives in Los Angeles, says she clearly remembers Corfman talking about seeing an older man named Roy Moore when they were teenagers. She says Corfman described an encounter in which the older man wore nothing but tight white underwear. She says she was firm with Corfman that seeing someone as old as Moore was out of bounds.

“I remember talking to her and telling her it’s not a good idea,” Davis says. “Because we were so young.”

A second friend, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of losing her job, has a similar memory of a teenage Corfman telling her about seeing an older man. << (from here)
There's an important difference between "this just came out for the first time" and "you just heard about it for the first time".
What I've been saying all along.

If it happened to you, you would have the evidence of your eyes. So if that person would run for office, would you vote for him if he shares your vision for America?

I'd say he'd have to be as open to correction and change as Trump apologized and as Louis CK did, and mean it, and really get help to make sure no such wrong happens again or gives the wrong impression to other people that it's okay.

And NOT be like Cosby or Clinton and deny wrongdoing for political, personal, professional expedience or convenience.

If you did something wrong, admit own and correct it. Otherwise that person is in no position to demand Govt be held accountable to correct wrongs, or to hold other people to do so, if the people running or holding office abuse power to hide and deny what they did to avoid responsibility. www.ethics-commission.net

If you take the fifth amendment, then still take responsibility to fix the damages caused. I would especially hold both Clintons to fix damages caused by partisan collusion and corruption before recommending that either them or their supporters run for office. Whole parties should be held accountable for cover up and collusion unless the individual wrongdoers take responsibility. Or it should land on the party that allowed them to get elected without taking that responsibility for correction and restitution to the public owed for past abuses of party or office.

That's not what pedophile means. I suggest you know what you're talking about next time.

Are you really that dumb?

Steve Schmidt: "Roy Moore is a pedophile"

Are you really that dumb?

Steve Schmidt: "Roy Moore is a pedophile"

I don't give a shit what Steve Schmidt says. That's not what a pedophile is.

I'll definitely remember not to take you seriously going forward.

Forum List

Back