Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

Yep, at 14 he is a pedophile - even according to Alabama law.

That's not what pedophile means. I suggest you know what you're talking about next time.

Are you really that dumb?

Steve Schmidt: "Roy Moore is a pedophile"

I don't give a shit what Steve Schmidt says. That's not what a pedophile is.

I'll definitely remember not to take you seriously going forward.
Did you ever take Lakhota seriously?

He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.

That's not what pedophile means. I suggest you know what you're talking about next time.

Did you ever take Lakhota seriously?

I take everyone seriously at first. We haven't had much interaction before.

Definition of pedophilia
:sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object; specifically :a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

Definition of PEDOPHILIA - Merriam-Webster

Definition of pedophilia
:sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object; specifically :a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

Definition of PEDOPHILIA

14 is not prepubescent. 17 certainly is not. Thanks for reinforcing the entire point of the thread, though .

Definition of pedophilia

Definition of PEDOPHILIA

14 is not prepubescent. 17 certainly is not. Thanks for reinforcing the entire point of the thread, though .

How would you know? It doesn't happen at the same time for everyone.

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

Saturday , November 11 2017

debbie-gibson-hillary-940x460.jpg

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

If you were groped by "Phil Myballz", wouldn't you be likely to support Phil's opponent when he ran for office?
I would first have to have evidence that it was true.

I have been groped by several employers and all that did was direct my future into self-employment. Those were teaching moments. The men were upstanding men in their communities and some of them, leaders. I vote for men and women with whom I share a vision for America. And I do not believe in sexual harrasement lawsuits. The accuser can not prove their innocence.
If it happened to you, you would have the evidence of your eyes. So if that person would run for office, would you vote for him if he shares your vision for America?

I'd say he'd have to be as open to correction and change as Trump apologized and as Louis CK did, and mean it, and really get help to make sure no such wrong happens again or gives the wrong impression to other people that it's okay.

And NOT be like Cosby or Clinton and deny wrongdoing for political, personal, professional expedience or convenience.

If you did something wrong, admit own and correct it. Otherwise that person is in no position to demand Govt be held accountable to correct wrongs, or to hold other people to do so, if the people running or holding office abuse power to hide and deny what they did to avoid responsibility. www.ethics-commission.net

If you take the fifth amendment, then still take responsibility to fix the damages caused. I would especially hold both Clintons to fix damages caused by partisan collusion and corruption before recommending that either them or their supporters run for office. Whole parties should be held accountable for cover up and collusion unless the individual wrongdoers take responsibility. Or it should land on the party that allowed them to get elected without taking that responsibility for correction and restitution to the public owed for past abuses of party or office.
I won't make anbodies trial here besides Moore's. I'm willing too discuss it but I wan't to discuss your premise more. As long as they say that repent you are willing to forgive? I have to admit I have little sympathy for that standpoint. Being a sexual predator is one of those things that immediately invalidates any claim to represent me in politics in my view too me anybody who feels differently should search there moral compass . I do not want to be insulting and in a way I admire your honesty but that is how I feel.

Last edited:
Roy Moore is a victim of the same kind of democrat smears as the democrats have used on Trump, on Herman Cain, John McCain, Clarence Thomas. Anyone the democrats don't like.

Treated even worse than the men that are baselessly accused, democrats have even more fury for the men that are immune from sex based lies. Mitt Romney and especially Mike Pence have been relentlessly attacked because they have committed the crime of fidelity.

What's the matter dimwits? Can't you find a bimbo that you can pay enough to lie?

Mitt Romney and especially Mike Pence have been relentlessly attacked because they have committed the crime of fidelity.

Oh really? Link?
I don't know about Romney, but Pence has been attacked because he will not dine alone with a woman who is not his wife. Look it up if you like....I'm not doing that work for you.

Number one, it's not "my work" dood. And it's not yours either --- it's the poster I quoted WHO MADE THE ACTUAL ASSERTION. Fucking DUH.

Try to keep track of who's saying what. That wasn't even your fucking point.

Number two "dining alone with a woman who is not his wife" has nothing to do with "fidelity" anyway.

And number three, since you now have made your own ass-ertion --- that Pence has "been attacked" for that silliness......................................................... Link?

This whole thing is politically motivated. Right before an election??? After 40 years? :eusa_hand:

Saturday , November 11 2017

debbie-gibson-hillary-940x460.jpg

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook

OOPS! NEW EVIDENCE SHOWS WOMAN Who Accused Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct Worked For Hillary Campaign…Supported His Democrat Opponent On Facebook -

It doesn't matter if it's politically motivated. In fact, the motivation is completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether or not it's true. Considering the fact that the NYP had 30 witnesses who were all willing to go on the record by name, and the fact that they verified that the girl's mother was in court on that particular date in 1979, and the fact that Moore has not denied that he dated teenagers while in his 30s, and the fact that Moore gave extremely lame answers to questions Hannity put to him on his show, and the fact Moore eventually married a 24 yo woman when he was 38, I would say that the evidence is overwhelming that Moore had (and maybe still has) an attraction to young girls, and he acted on those attractions.

Additionally, there is sometimes something a little off about people who are so stridently and publically moralistic. It's this: they use it as camouflage in much the same way that sometimes very vocally anti-gay people use it to hide the fact that they themselves are gay.

Mitt Romney and especially Mike Pence have been relentlessly attacked because they have committed the crime of fidelity.

Oh really? Link?
I don't know about Romney, but Pence has been attacked because he will not dine alone with a woman who is not his wife. Look it up if you like....I'm not doing that work for you.

Number one, it's not "my work" dood. And it's not yours either --- it's the poster I quoted WHO MADE THE ACTUAL ASSERTION. Fucking DUH.

Number two "dining alone with a woman who is not his wife" has nothing to do with "fidelity" anyway.

And number three, since you now have made your own ass-ertion --- that Pence has "been attacked" for that silliness......................................................... Link?
Looks like I hit a nerve.
I did some work for you. There have been several threads about pence and his wife.....you can find more. And it does have to do with fidelity as Pence does not want to put himself in a bad situation,

Scandal rocks the vice presidency

Oh really? Link?

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

I did some work for you. There have been several threads about pence and his wife.....you can find more. And it does have to do with fidelity as Pence does not want to put himself in a bad situation,

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.

Oh really? Link?

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.
And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Oh really? Link?

Fucking moron.

Fucking cretin.

And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Fucking moron.

Fucking cretin.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

Fucking moron.

Fucking cretin.

You have little imagination if you have to ask.

Forum List

Back