Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

18 is either legal age, or it is not. There are married couples with 30 or more years age difference and no one seems to care. It seems a little weird to me, but if the couple is of legal age then it's not my business.

14 is not legal, and 17, while legal, is creepy as fuck.
Especially for a 32 year old man.
Especially for a 32 year old man.

Even more especially when that man is an officer of the court. He was a prosecutor at the time.

And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?
Many men who actually cheated on their wife's should have practiced Pence's weakness you moron. He is taking measures to ensure his on fidelity and you are calling him weak. Thanks for proving Tipsycatlover correct.

Once AGAIN ---- how is sitting at a lunch table "cheating on one's wife's" [sic]?

Oh wait. I already asked you that question. You ran away. Must be a question you're not married to. :rofl:

What exactly is wrong with a man who can't sit down for a simple lunch with Dianne Feinstein without wanting to boink her just because she's at the same table?

I dunno about you but I need a tad more invitation signal before I start down that road.

It keeps the women from lying which is why the democrats are so furious about Pence's fidelity. They can't lie.

Once AGAIN the standing question --- what the fuck is there to "lie" about concerning eating lunch?

John McCain simply sat next to a female journalist on a plane and got accused of having an affair with her, not by her either, by democrat crazies.

Same question as you ran away from before, and that is ---------------- Link?

Pence doesn't think he's going to be tempted. He thinks that women will lie, and if those women won't lie, democrats will pay women to lie. He's right.

Oh does he now. Link?

:rofl:

You have 0 answers.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?
Many men who actually cheated on their wife's should have practiced Pence's weakness you moron. He is taking measures to ensure his on fidelity and you are calling him weak. Thanks for proving Tipsycatlover correct.

Once AGAIN ---- how is sitting at a lunch table "cheating on one's wife's" [sic]?

Oh wait. I already asked you that question. You ran away. Must be a question you're not married to. :rofl:

What exactly is wrong with a man who can't sit down for a simple lunch with Dianne Feinstein without wanting to boink her just because she's at the same table?

I dunno about you but I need a tad more invitation signal before I start down that road.

It keeps the women from lying which is why the democrats are so furious about Pence's fidelity. They can't lie.

Once AGAIN the standing question --- what the fuck is there to "lie" about concerning eating lunch?

John McCain simply sat next to a female journalist on a plane and got accused of having an affair with her, not by her either, by democrat crazies.

Pence doesn't think he's going to be tempted. He thinks that women will lie, and if those women won't lie, democrats will pay women to lie. He's right.

Oh does he now. Link?

You have 0 answers.
Here's your link Google

Oh does he now. Link?

You have 0 answers.
Here's your link Google

Second time today you responded for Katzendogs.

So you're a sock, is that it?

This is the what the gop is

DOYXx2jUIAAsYQX.png

`
`

When it comes to adults and children sharing the intimacies of romance, et al; I don't play semantics. However generic and common as it appears, they are all pedophiles to me.

But if they are into teens they aren't pedophiles Pedophilia is a specific thing.

Maybe Alex Jones and/or Sean Hannity could administer polygraph tests to Roy Moore and Leigh Corfman (the 14-year-old victim). That should put this whole unsavory matter to rest.

But if they are into teens they aren't pedophiles Pedophilia is a specific thing.
`
`

I understand your point but I'm talking in the colloquial. For better or worse, when the terms pedo or pedophile is mentioned, most people think of an adult that sexually preys upon minors, under 18 that is. The operative word here is "preys".
`

Oh does he now. Link?

You have 0 answers.
Here's your link Google

Second time today you responded for Katzendogs.

So you're a sock, is that it?
This is an open discussion board. Anyone can jump in at anytime.

`
`

I understand your point but I'm talking in the colloquial. For better or worse, when the terms pedo or pedophile is mentioned, most people think of an adult that sexually preys upon minors, under 18 that is. The operative word here is "preys".
`

Yes they think that, they are still wrong. What Roy boy is accused of is the hetero version of pederasty.

Has anything been proven?

On the first page, the far leftists seem to think that daughter sitting on father's lap is pedophilia. No surprise, they hate fathers. Hate to break it, but it isn't so.

On the first page, the far leftists seem to think that daughter sitting on father's lap is pedophilia. No surprise, they hate fathers. Hate to break it, but it isn't so.

Actually that was cited as ephebophilia since Ivanka is 15 in the pic..

It was stalking ten-year-old girls with "I'll be dating you in a few years" and then watching them go up the escalator that exemplifies pedophilia. Two different levels.

And we didn't even mention the incest factor. That's a separate issue.

Whereas Roy Moore was determined to be dabbling in both ephebophilia and hebephilia. Again, two different other levels.

Hope this helps. Because this thread is all about the semantics.

Actually that was cited as ephebophilia since Ivanka is 15 in the pic..

It was stalking ten-year-old girls with "I'll be dating you in a few years" and then watching them go up the escalator that exemplifies pedophilia. Two different levels.

And we didn't even mention the incest factor. That's a separate issue.

Whereas Roy Moore was determined to be dabbling in both ephebophilia and hebophilia. Again, two different other levels.

Hope this helps. Because this thread is all about the semantics.

ROFLMAO! Making random jokes isn't pedophilia you MORON. There is no evidence what so ever regarding Moore, so you need to shut up.

Go ask Weiner and he might educate you on these things.

We need to have some discussion in our culture about age and sexual activity with older, adult people. Teenagers have no one to come forward to. I believe Moore's accuser. I believe Kevin Spacey's accuser. What concerns me is the amount of people who think that an adult's sexual engagement with a teenager is okay. It's not. Teenagers are just discovering their sexuality, what it is, what it does, oftentimes with no practical adult guidance. No adult should ever have a role in this.

We need to have some discussion in our culture about age and sexual activity with older, adult people. Teenagers have no one to come forward to. I believe Moore's accuser. I believe Kevin Spacey's accuser. What concerns me is the amount of people who think that an adult's sexual engagement with a teenager is okay. It's not. Teenagers are just discovering their sexuality, what it is, what it does, oftentimes with no practical adult guidance. No adult should ever have a role in this.

May I ask, for what reason do you believe the accusers?

How many more cases do we need to hear before establishing that these claims are not credible? There's a reason why they aren't on courts. Having regrets after the act does not mean anything illegal occurred.

Forum List

Back