Let's Face It....Regardless Whom Is At Fault....Blacks Have Set Back Race-relations At Least 30 years

View attachment 385580

After months of watching blacks break into businesses and commit violence day in and day out, America is waking up to the fact that the real systemic racism in this country seem to be blacks themselves.

After decades of progress, it appears the Democrats finally have succeeded in turning blacks into precisely that which they have hated being called the most. Nobody in their right mind will move their business into their neighborhoods these days. The businesses that were broken into and looted aren't rebuilding....but instead are moving out or closing down permanently.

The primary contributor to poverty in the black community is illegitimate childbirth and the racial gap when it comes to property values.
In both of these....blacks are their own worse enemies. Growing up in a family that has one earner is difficult to begin with when society demands two incomes. Now we have a reoccurring problem in the Hood.....the tearing down of property values because of riots. Nobody wants to move into a 3rd world Hell hole....so of course anyone who owns a home in these neighborhoods are seeing their property values plummet.

But the number one recurring issue when it comes to black Americans is the total lack of respect for authority. In almost every case blacks who have had run-ins with the police wouldn't have had a problem if they had just done what cops told them to do. So because of their lousy attitudes.....they perpetuate that which they are protesting. It's a never ending cycle.

Protests can move public opinion in a positive way.....but riots do the same in a negative way. Violence and destruction only assures one thing....that people will stop being empathetic to your plight. Nobody willingly gives into threats. It's getting to the point where blacks cannot claim to be the oppressed when they are the ones committing oppressive acts.
It's probably closer to 50 years that race relations have been set back. Just dreadful.
You can thank Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for making businesses not want to hire Blacks.

View attachment 385580

After months of watching blacks break into businesses and commit violence day in and day out, America is waking up to the fact that the real systemic racism in this country seem to be blacks themselves.

After decades of progress, it appears the Democrats finally have succeeded in turning blacks into precisely that which they have hated being called the most. Nobody in their right mind will move their business into their neighborhoods these days. The businesses that were broken into and looted aren't rebuilding....but instead are moving out or closing down permanently.

The primary contributor to poverty in the black community is illegitimate childbirth and the racial gap when it comes to property values.
In both of these....blacks are their own worse enemies. Growing up in a family that has one earner is difficult to begin with when society demands two incomes. Now we have a reoccurring problem in the Hood.....the tearing down of property values because of riots. Nobody wants to move into a 3rd world Hell hole....so of course anyone who owns a home in these neighborhoods are seeing their property values plummet.

But the number one recurring issue when it comes to black Americans is the total lack of respect for authority. In almost every case blacks who have had run-ins with the police wouldn't have had a problem if they had just done what cops told them to do. So because of their lousy attitudes.....they perpetuate that which they are protesting. It's a never ending cycle.

Protests can move public opinion in a positive way.....but riots do the same in a negative way. Violence and destruction only assures one thing....that people will stop being empathetic to your plight. Nobody willingly gives into threats. It's getting to the point where blacks cannot claim to be the oppressed when they are the ones committing oppressive acts.
It's probably closer to 50 years that race relations have been set back. Just dreadful.
You can thank Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for making businesses not want to hire Blacks.
Yep.

yes yes blacks objecting to being killed for any damn reason...how uncivil of them..most of the blm demonstrations are peaceful but that doesnt suit your narrative now does it? if my son left my home and was killed over the color of his skin...i would burn the mf place down too
There is nothing that can be said to people like this. All you can do is observe, realize how far we still have to go, advocate, and hope for the best.

They are campaigning for Trump. Every disruption sends more voters to team Trump.

I find it Hillaryous they're going to start a siege on the White House on Sept. 17 and will riot for everyone to see for 50 days.

I can't believe the DNC isn't trying to stop this.

A "Front Porch Campaign" ala Harding and McKinley might be a good strategy for President Trump this fall... Keep the rioting on the front page.
I noticed since the Democrats realized that riots wasn't a winner for them.....that even Fox News isn't talking about them much anymore....even though they are still going on daily.

View attachment 385580

Interesting post, I would add several things. It is harder to be black in America than white. Sentencing for blacks is generally more severe than it is for whites as well ( about six months more jail time across all crimes). Finally, a lot of the looting and violence is being done by douche bag whites. In my former home town, Richmond, Va. all the rioters arrested but one were white.

Having said that blacks are responsible for many of the problems in their communities. Blaming racism for everything is a trap that has not gotten blacks anywhere for 50 years.

bottom line: There is a relationship between blacks and police. Both have a shared responsibility for the problems that exist. Blacks, Dims, and the media will never admit blacks have any part in the problem. Hence, things never get better. Whites can do more as well. This is all about folks meeting each other half way. That is not happening.

Last edited:
yes yes blacks objecting to being killed for any damn reason...how uncivil of them..most of the blm demonstrations are peaceful but that doesnt suit your narrative now does it?

if my son left my home and was killed over the color of his skin...i would burn the mf place down too
Course if you lived somewhere further away from those types of neighborhoods you wouldn't have to worry about your son being killed for any reason, much less the color of his skin.
It's amazing how someone so white thinks they're an expert on black life in America.
Ever thought of what it's like living with them or letting some of them move in your home like I have?
My brothers and sisters are half native-American....my wife is half black and half Seminole.
Yet you think you know more about it than I do.

View attachment 385580

Interesting post, I would add several things. It is harder to be black in America than white. Sentencing for blacks is generally more severe than it is for whites as well ( about six months more jail time across all crimes). Finally, a lot of the looting and violence is being done by douche bag whites. In my former home town, Richmond, Va. all the rioters arrested but one were white.

Having said that blacks are responsible for many of the problems in their communities. Blaming racism for everything is a trap that has not gotten blacks anywhere for 50 years.

bottom line: They is a relationship between blacks and police. Both have a shared responsibility for the problems that exist. Blacks, Dims, and the media will never admit blacks have any part in the problem. Hence, things never get better. Whites can do more as well. This is all about folks meeting each other half way. That is not happening.
Whites can do more.....but after the last several months, more and more of them could give a damn.
We're not about to start licking their boots.

yes yes blacks objecting to being killed for any damn reason...how uncivil of them..most of the blm demonstrations are peaceful but that doesnt suit your narrative now does it? if my son left my home and was killed over the color of his skin...i would burn the mf place down too
There is nothing that can be said to people like this. All you can do is observe, realize how far we still have to go, advocate, and hope for the best.

Interesting that in your view blacks have zero responsibility for any problems that exist in their relationship with police. Of course this is false, and condescending to blacks as well. Maybe police, blacks, and whites could each accepting responsibility for their part in the problem to move forward versus pointing fingers at each other.

But hey, you want to point fingers so that should solve the problem, right?

Actually, most of the BLM rioters aren't black at all. Rosenbaum, the paedophile BLM'er who got clipped in Kenosha was a Honky. Ditto with so many of those who have been pinched and caught on video.

Blaming BLM riots on blacks just isn't accurate.
Fair or not, they will be getting credit------

View attachment 385580

bottom line: They is a relationship between blacks and police. Both have a shared responsibility for the problems that exist. Blacks, Dims, and the media will never admit blacks have any part in the problem. Hence, things never get better. Whites can do more as well. This is all about folks meeting each other half way. That is not happening.
Whites can do more.....but after the last several months, more and more of them could give a damn.
We're not about to start licking their boots.

I agree that the looting and rioting have hurt the cause severely. Your central point is spot on imho.

What is Black America's responsibility in all of this?
Not holding its own accountable. Just like the Right.

Worse are the white liberals who have been enabling the worst behaviors of minorities for decades via PC and Identity Politics.

I've only said that about a thousand times over the years here, but you guys never seem to notice that.

Interesting that in your view blacks have zero responsibility for any problems that exist in their relationship with police.
You people just can't stop lying. It's all you know.

This is why I no longer bother.

Be specific versus name calling. What is Black America's responsibility in all of this?

Other than successfully making violent criminals like George Floyd the supposed triggers for the riots? (this alone will forever keep black people associated with the riots)
They were stupid enough to jump in and loot and burn and extort looking for free chit, which allowed the communist anti-fa to seize power and prolong this even further...

right or wrong----I have to tell you, that many whites will see a group of black people standing on a corner and assume the worse-------and that racist groups will be growing and attacking blacks.

It isn't about fair as much as fear now---

Interesting that in your view blacks have zero responsibility for any problems that exist in their relationship with police.

It's why so many are ignoring you too.
You guys don't do a very good job, though. You keep bitching and moaning and humping my leg. Just like you are right now.

Get me out of your head.

What is Black America's responsibility in all of this?
Not holding its own accountable. Just like the Right.

Worse are the white liberals who have been enabling the worst behaviors of minorities for decades via PC and Identity Politics.

I've only said that about a thousand times over the years here, but you guys never seem to notice that.

I actually agree with this. Thank you for the response.

Be specific versus name calling. What is Black America's responsibility in all of this?

Other than successfully making violent criminals like George Floyd the supposed triggers for the riots? (this alone will forever keep black people associated with the riots)
They were stupid enough to jump in and loot and burn and extort looking for free chit, which allowed the communist anti-fa to seize power and prolong this even further...

right or wrong----I have to tell you, that many whites will see a group of black people standing on a corner and assume the worse-------and that racist groups will be growing and attacking blacks.

It isn't about fair as much as fear now---

I sincerely hope you are wrong.

When rioters are rioting because a young man is shot and killed brandishing a weapon at a police officer who told them not to move you are not going to convince anyone the officer was in the wrong. With perhaps the exception of mamma who was sure her boy was a good boy and didn't own any weapons.

I'd say 30 years is a safe, conservative estimate, Mud. I was actually initially sympathetic and appalled when the Floyd thing first happened, then I got to see what really happened and got all the facts. I'm of a mind now that few of these cops if any have done anything seriously wrong and a few at worst deserve a slap on the wrist. All these police who BUST THEIR ASS keeping us safe have been thrown to the wolves by the democrats purely for political expediency and it has blown up in their face.

After seeing that teacher marching with BLM damning the police, I'm of a mind that when it comes time to pay my school taxes, that I put a condition on the memo line that in cashing my check, they agree to not support or promote BLM in any way and will fire any staff publicly doing so otherwise a full refund is in order.

Forum List

Back