Let's be clear...trump will take his MAGA base and walk if not the 2024 nominee

Let's be clear...trump will take his MAGA base and walk if not the 2024 nominee​

No. Trump is losing his influence.

Good, let him. It can't happen soon enough.

Then the GOP will have to clean house of all the Trump trash. Maybe then, just maybe, they can return to being a legitimate group rather than the laughing stock they have become.

And don't misinterpret my comments as support for the Democrats. They're not.

What is that word that trump keeps saying? Loyalty....HE HAS NONE TO HIS PARTY OR HIS COUNTRY.
Blackmail?

Then so be it.

The Republicans will lose in 2024 if either (a) the party splits over this or (b) they are stupid enough to nominate Trump again.

January 6, 2021 has damned him forevermore in the context of American political history.

He can no longer win after that.

They already know that... even if they cannot bring themselves to admit it publicly.

As to anything beyond 2024...

With any luck their Orange Comb-Over Albatross will be pushing-up daisies by 2028 and will no longer be a factor.

After which time, the Republican Party may begin to heal.

No giving in to Blackmail.

No Trump.

Pubs need to be like Melania... slap his hand away...

melania-trump-slap-hand-away.gif

Last edited:
they can return to being a legitimate group rather than the laughing stock they have become.
Problem is that they're not a "legitimate group"...For his litany of faults, failings, and foibles, Trump smoked out the "mainstream" GOP for the gaggle of controlled opposition poseurs that they have been sine at least Eisenhower.

Your "legitemate group" may as well be democrats in the end.....Not a dime's worth of difference.

Let's be clearer: It matters not since we live in a post-republic where we no longer have legitimate elections, we have UNiparty approved selections.

This is what happens when you cheat so blatantly most of the country distrusts the election process
But if your guy wins it's legit correct? I have never bought into the ideals of either party and you have failed epically to convince me to vote for your man.

What is that word that trump keeps saying? Loyalty....HE HAS NONE TO HIS PARTY OR HIS COUNTRY.
Trump is far more loyal to his Country than Democrats who spent almost an hour trying to avoid saying the pledge of alligeance in a congressional hearing.

He is loyal to his voters, also.

I have zero loyalty to the GOP, so Trump's lack of loyalty to the second worst political party in the United States doesn't bother me one whit. They GOP is a private organization. If they want to abandon their pretense of democracy and pick their own candidates in contradiction of the will of their voters, they have that right.

Forum List

Back