Let's be clear...trump will take his MAGA base and walk if not the 2024 nominee

This shows how desperate Putin's pal is to get the party behind him. Facing a prison cell tends to do that to people. Trump thinks if he's the nominee he'll have a get out of jail free card.

This Country can't survive another 4 years of that racketeer back in the oval office.
Trump has not done anything wrong. It is taking 8 years to find that out?

You know he would run independent, If he did the Dems could get me elected. And I am not a very nice person.

If he runs 3rd party he would get my vote for the first time

But if your guy wins it's legit correct? I have never bought into the ideals of either party and you have failed epically to convince me to vote for your man.
And who exactly is "my man"?
I pointed out the fact that our elections are a sham. Sorry if that hurts your cognitive dissonance.

I never endorsed DT or the diaper dude.
DT has very poor judgement & Biden is a complete lefty moron with dementia

No, I know better then to believe anything trump says.

30,000 lies & counting.
The MSM you listen to, and this administation to has him beat hands down. We know now how they lie and their distasteful agenda. The truth is their last concern.

Riiiiiiiight.
It was huge news your media did not cover except claiming everything is racist or a conspiracy. You know. the usual.

The Twitter files show just how much the government lies and that Big Tech makes it possible. In short you people have no reality, just words.

It was huge news your media did not cover except claiming everything is racist or a conspiracy. You know. the usual.

The Twitter files show just how much the government lies and that Big Tech makes it possible. In short you people have no reality, just words.
The Twitter files? More smoke blown up your ass by Hannity & the rest of Trump patsies.

What is the point of voting in a RINO if forced on the voters? Promises made and never kept. What part of McCain with the thumbs down on Obamacare do you not understand? Just one example of treating their voters like shit once elected and reelected. If left alone and not demonized Trump actually would represent a calming for a few years with his policies.

You're insane. Trump brought chaos, disease and death. Every Trump business deal ends up in court, where he loses, and then he appeals until his appeals are exhausted, and then he still refuses to go. It ends with the Sheriff locking Trump out of the building and the residents cheering and toasting as his name is taken off the building.

Trump is still refusing to go. The Sheriff is on his way.

Jan 6th was a distraction to cover the fraud.
There was no fraud. Only traitorous Insurrection on the part of Rump and his Brown Shirts Red Caps.

You have hitched your wagon to a dead horse.

He will never again hold high office within the United States.

Perhaps your idol Pootie can find a place for him in the Rooskie kleptocracy?

There was no fraud. Only traitorous Insurrection on the part of Rump and his Brown Shirts Red Caps.

We should be so lucky.

Without guns? You seem to get through life without a brain. So who knows.

Your BS is getting old. Find a new tune.
The irony in your BS response is totally lost on you.
iu

Forum List

Back