Let me guess, conservatives. You agree with Trump's new sanctions on Turkey

Today President Donald Trump imposed sanctions on Turkey, something that no conservative I've seen in this board has suggested.
Correct me if I'm wrong: You think the sanctions are an awesome idea, and you thought it was a good idea all along but you were just too busy to include it in your postings here. Oh, and you are not just saying that because you say yes to everything Donald Trump does. Oh, and you would have totally supported sanctions if Obama had imposed them, not Trump.
U.S. imposes new sanctions on Turkey over Syria offensive

You're kinda slow, Trump campaigned on getting us out of these shitholes. Now the libtardos can campaign on putting our kids and grand kids in those shitholes to die in an Islamic war. Good luck.
well I can make a promise to get you down from the top of a mountain... I can either guide you down a trail or take you off the side of a cliff. You catching my drift tonto?

upload_2019-10-14_22-1-21.png

Today President Donald Trump imposed sanctions on Turkey, something that no conservative I've seen in this board has suggested.
Correct me if I'm wrong: You think the sanctions are an awesome idea, and you thought it was a good idea all along but you were just too busy to include it in your postings here. Oh, and you are not just saying that because you say yes to everything Donald Trump does. Oh, and you would have totally supported sanctions if Obama had imposed them, not Trump.
People who are backing trump over this idiotic move are never allowed to criticize Obama for the red line or for pulling out of Iraq again without being complete and total hypocrites.

:auiqs.jpg:

You reminded me of the film "Altered States".

So now the left supports endless wars in the Middle East?

nope----now the isolationist dogs bark and bark
Amusing comment coming from those who cheered and applauded when President Obama pulled all U.S. troops out of Iraq. I was critical of that because it left a void one that ISIS filled this decision by Trump could very well do the same I'm not changing my view just because of the letter next to the name of the President making the decision very few other's can say that.

you have inside information re ROSIE CHEERED?
Did I specifically say you? I said those who cheered and applauded and they were overwhelming Democrat which judging by what you post you seem to be if you were one of the few who saw that for the mistake it was and called it out good for you and well done if not then well if the shoe fits.

You're kinda slow, Trump campaigned on getting us out of these shitholes. Now the libtardos can campaign on putting our kids and grand kids in those shitholes to die in an Islamic war. Good luck.
More troops went to Saudi Arabia than left Syria, snowflake. Kurdish allies abandoned to be slaughtered, Saudi overlords reinforced by orange supplicant.

Grab your Burka and go fight, no law against it. The troops going to Saudi are to protect world wide economic stability not an Islamic war.
They're going to Saudi Arabia because the Saudi's commanded it. Trump has spent his entire Presidency waging war on worldwide economic stability.

BS ^^^^^ We already have a base in Saudi Arabia-----Saudi Arabia was
ATTACKED by Iranian shills-------even our troops are in danger of the filth
of Iranian shit. -------therefore----a bit more personal
If the crown prince ordered your murder, Trump would support him.

More troops went to Saudi Arabia than left Syria, snowflake. Kurdish allies abandoned to be slaughtered, Saudi overlords reinforced by orange supplicant.

Grab your Burka and go fight, no law against it. The troops going to Saudi are to protect world wide economic stability not an Islamic war.
They're going to Saudi Arabia because the Saudi's commanded it. Trump has spent his entire Presidency waging war on worldwide economic stability.

BS!!!!! It is more likely that Iran would order me murdered with your support

That is not more likely. We already have evidence of Trump supporting the Saudi murder of a journalist living on American soil. Turkey shelled American troops not 3 days ago, and here you are defending them and hoping more Americans go die for nothing in the Saudi wastelands.

That is not more likely. We already have evidence of Trump supporting the Saudi murder of a journalist living on American soil. Turkey shelled American troops not 3 days ago, and here you are defending them and hoping more Americans go die for nothing in the Saudi wastelands.

we have had troops in Saudi Arabia for MANY YEARS ----have you heard of
any of them being killed? In fact, they have a good time over there. Who is
the Journalist?. Turkey shelled Syria----not Saudi arabia

People who are backing trump over this idiotic move are never allowed to criticize Obama for the red line or for pulling out of Iraq again without being complete and total hypocrites.

:auiqs.jpg:

You reminded me of the film "Altered States".
thats great... so let’s debate it out. You should be able to kick my ass in no time using facts, reason and logic. Right? Make your counterpoint to my last post... let’s do this

They were firing on our boys. They deserve a lot worse.

Obama would have sent a strongly-worded letter and CNN would be touting him as a leader of true grit.

Well, as history tells it, democrats have started more wars than republicans. Republicans finish wars.

Now who are the true war mongers?

Democrats.

If you actually read replies, I stated several times our only recourse at this time is revoking of Turkey's NATO status and sanctions. Stated this on multiple threads.
Turkey is still a US ally, whether you like it or not.

Or are you suggesting we risk our 5,000 troops stationed in Turkey at our airbase? Should we launch strikes on Turkish soldiers from a base in their country?
:290968001256257790-final:

So now the left supports endless wars in the Middle East?

Sure sounds like it if you read what the lefty loons on this board write.

I'd like to see all of our troops out that cesspool known as the middle east. I think we've lost enough there and spent billions of tax dollars.

Let the UN move in as police men. Leave the US right the hell out of it.

/——-/ As opposed to armed conflict, I prefer sanctions. Libs and I used to agree on this way back when. But with TDS - Orange Man Bad no matter what.

Last edited:

Are lefties bipolar or what? You're sending some seriously mixed signals.
Pretty sure the "mixed signals" are coming from the Commander in Chief, trash.

Let me guess ! You don't like Trump and never will ! Ask me if I give a shit .....
Bad boy, bad boy ,whatcha gonna do when we come for you
You won't be coming for anyone.

What? You haven’t seen the thousands of threads started on sanctioning Turkey? Yeah…me neither.

Guess you dont read much fool..

Russian ambassador shot to death in Turkey

bear513Diamond Member

RIP to Mr. Karlov :(
I really hope nothing bad is gonna happen between Russia and Turkey :eusa_eh:

God I wish we get our Nukes out of Turkey and kick those jerks out of Nato

Forum List

Back