Let me guess, conservatives. You agree with Trump's new sanctions on Turkey

you asking me? sure that's what you did.
The question was posed to everyone, dodger.
and I provided you a thread that was started over a month ago to answer your OP question. you ran.
I'm going to copy and paste an excerpt from my thread that fits you perfectly, runner:
You think the sanctions are an awesome idea, and you thought it was a good idea all along but you were just too busy to include it in your postings here.
so you're just going to ignore my post huh?
You wish I ignored it. Here it is for the World to see it:
0f455eeb5bd9511b54daf9017750827c-full.png

:D
JC is the only person I have on ignore on this board. He is useless to talk to, has no knowledge of facts or history, is only here to troll and he takes the personal insults to a level that don’t deserve to be heard.

You think Trump is holding information that shows the Biden’s committing crimes?! Are you joking? Why would he release his phone call but hold on to this information ? How does that make sense in your warped mind
Your desperate attempt at a "whatabout" is failing miserably.

Bidens idiotic admission of bribing the Ukes this enough to start an investigation.

Keep digging.
the fact that you just ignored a direct question to say I’m failing just shows that you got nothing. Thanks for playing... comeback when you can actually make an argument and answer a question.
I didnt avoid squat, tard.

You can't handle the fact that the latest fake scandal is unravelling before your eyes, just like the rest of them.

Your lust for a Fascist Coup still goes unsatisfied, and your clown car candidates all have "Loser" tattooed on their foreheads.

I see why you're so pissy, but that's your choice, not mine.
Read the conversation genius... I asked how you’d explain Trump withholding incriminating evidence against Biden as you claimed he was doing. And you came no where close to an answer... that’s called avoiding

Forum List

Back