Legal weed states = 25% less opioid deaths .

You know, if inmates in the jails were allowed to smoke 1 or 2 joints per day, I'm pretty sure that a lot of prison violence would go down. Especially if you gave them pure Indica strains.

They don't call it "in da couch" for nothing.
Seems that may cause an increase in crimes to get thrown in jail. Vacation in jail! Three meals, free room and board and two joints a day.

Well...............yeah you got a point, because I don't even get over a joint a day.

But, it wouldn't be worth it to go there if they were giving you ditch weed with stems and seeds.
I don’t really give a shit about people smoking pot. If that’s your thing go for it. What does irk me is the medical angle. Does it help some symptoms? Sure. But that’s not what the industry is based on there’s not enough legit medical to open a business for. It’s recreation so call it what it is. I don’t think it should be illegal but it’s kinda like claiming whiskey cures colds during prohibition.

Actually, there is documented medical proof that marijuana helps people who have seizures, people with epilepsy, people with Alzheimer's as well as helps a great deal for the people who are undergoing chemotherapy for cancer.

And, if that rehab place in Maine can get good documentation on their treatment of heroin addicts with marijuana, it could help solve the heroin/opiate crisis this country currently has.

Incidentally, did you know that opiates will make you constipated? Marijuana never will.
Sure there's medical uses. That's what I said but it isn't what the business is created for. It can help with all those things. Fantastic. But the dealer I set up security for wasn't there for that, if they we're there would be no reason to have the store just the other side of the street from ASU and they wouldn't have a "doctor" on staff to hand out prescriptions for stress or a hurt thumb. You don't open a store full of 20 kinds of weed for the one in a million medical case. Call it what it is.

That is true. It's against the law, but they are not interested unless there is suspicion of DUI.

I remember the good old days in Alabama when I used to visit my uncle you could legally drink a beer in you were not drunk.

Yeah...it all changed when the state was no longer the soul beneficiary of DUI convictions.
Now the county gets the money which of course made it a prime objective.

The open container laws are bullshit!!!

I remember the days when you got pulled over and the cop considered you buzzed he'd tell you to go home and possibly follow you with the warning that if he saw you on the roadway again he'd haul you in.

I know I had cops drive me home a few times, one time this cop said your drunk, go home and if you get stopped don't say anything about him :)

The good old days..

They would find weed or cocaine and they would keep it for themselves..and tell you to go home.

LOL....I remember back in the early 80's getting busted in Bear Creek Park with a sack and the cop making me me dump it out in the gravel parking lot and dance on it until he told me to stop.
On another occasion they busted a bunch of underaged drinkers with a brandnew 16 gallon keg and made em take turns running the pump until it was emptied on the ground......while laughing the entire time.
The thing was? They weren't mean about it,they joked and told the kids they understood and they did the same in their youth but they had a job to do and everyone left on good terms.

I know I wish the law would let cops be like that today..I forgot another story about a cop pulling me over and like 4 empty beer cans fell out into the street when I opened the door, the cop turned around and said put those back in the car I didn't see a thing..lol..

Man I wish the kids today and the cops of today knew how things were 30 years ago.
It wasnt such a controversial relationship. As long as you weren't out committing felonies or just being a constant asshole they cut you slack and were basically friendly.

You know, if inmates in the jails were allowed to smoke 1 or 2 joints per day, I'm pretty sure that a lot of prison violence would go down. Especially if you gave them pure Indica strains.

They don't call it "in da couch" for nothing.
Seems that may cause an increase in crimes to get thrown in jail. Vacation in jail! Three meals, free room and board and two joints a day.

Well...............yeah you got a point, because I don't even get over a joint a day.

But, it wouldn't be worth it to go there if they were giving you ditch weed with stems and seeds.
I don’t really give a shit about people smoking pot. If that’s your thing go for it. What does irk me is the medical angle. Does it help some symptoms? Sure. But that’s not what the industry is based on there’s not enough legit medical to open a business for. It’s recreation so call it what it is. I don’t think it should be illegal but it’s kinda like claiming whiskey cures colds during prohibition.

Actually, there is documented medical proof that marijuana helps people who have seizures, people with epilepsy, people with Alzheimer's as well as helps a great deal for the people who are undergoing chemotherapy for cancer.

And, if that rehab place in Maine can get good documentation on their treatment of heroin addicts with marijuana, it could help solve the heroin/opiate crisis this country currently has.

Incidentally, did you know that opiates will make you constipated? Marijuana never will.
Sure there's medical uses. That's what I said but it isn't what the business is created for. It can help with all those things. Fantastic. But the dealer I set up security for wasn't there for that, if they we're there would be no reason to have the store just the other side of the street from ASU and they wouldn't have a "doctor" on staff to hand out prescriptions for stress or a hurt thumb. You don't open a store full of 20 kinds of weed for the one in a million medical case. Call it what it is.

If you knew anything about those "20 kinds of weed", you would understand that there are 2 different kinds of plants, Indica and Sativa. Indica is good for pain relief, stimulating appetite, and helping you sleep well. Sativa is a different kind of high, because it is a tingling body and brain high, as well as energizes and motivates you when you're doing stuff like cleaning the house. And then, there are the hybrids, which depending on which strain is dominant, is going to depend on the effect they have.

And cancer isn't a "one in a million" medical case. It's quite prevalent in this country, so is epilepsy, Alzheimer's, and seizures. Cannabis can help with all those conditions as well as many others. No, I don't think that having 20 different strains in one shop is too much.

Or...............are you in favor of pharmacies having only one kind of prescription available?

I remember the good old days in Alabama when I used to visit my uncle you could legally drink a beer in you were not drunk.

Yeah...it all changed when the state was no longer the soul beneficiary of DUI convictions.
Now the county gets the money which of course made it a prime objective.

The open container laws are bullshit!!!

I remember the days when you got pulled over and the cop considered you buzzed he'd tell you to go home and possibly follow you with the warning that if he saw you on the roadway again he'd haul you in.

I know I had cops drive me home a few times, one time this cop said your drunk, go home and if you get stopped don't say anything about him :)

The good old days..

They would find weed or cocaine and they would keep it for themselves..and tell you to go home.

LOL....I remember back in the early 80's getting busted in Bear Creek Park with a sack and the cop making me me dump it out in the gravel parking lot and dance on it until he told me to stop.
On another occasion they busted a bunch of underaged drinkers with a brandnew 16 gallon keg and made em take turns running the pump until it was emptied on the ground......while laughing the entire time.
The thing was? They weren't mean about it,they joked and told the kids they understood and they did the same in their youth but they had a job to do and everyone left on good terms.

I know I wish the law would let cops be like that today..I forgot another story about a cop pulling me over and like 4 empty beer cans fell out into the street when I opened the door, the cop turned around and said put those back in the car I didn't see a thing..lol..

Man I wish the kids today and the cops of today knew how things were 30 years ago.
It wasnt such a controversial relationship. As long as you weren't out committing felonies or just being a constant asshole they cut you slack and were basically friendly.

I was thinking the same thing, it's ridiculous to take kids in for stuff like that, give them fines, jail time or even worse a felony and prison time..for what ?

Maybe kids would have more respect for cops and say they cool..they will let me go for little stuff but I know if I try anything bigger I will get nailed for it.

If you knew anything about those "20 kinds of weed", you would understand that there are 2 different kinds of plants, Indica and Sativa. Indica is good for pain relief, stimulating appetite, and helping you sleep well. Sativa is a different kind of high, because it is a tingling body and brain high, as well as energizes and motivates you when you're doing stuff like cleaning the house. And then, there are the hybrids, which depending on which strain is dominant, is going to depend on the effect they have.

And cancer isn't a "one in a million" medical case. It's quite prevalent in this country, so is epilepsy, Alzheimer's, and seizures. Cannabis can help with all those conditions as well as many others. No, I don't think that having 20 different strains in one shop is too much.

Or...............are you in favor of pharmacies having only one kind of prescription available?
For fuck sakes Doctor Hippie Lettuce. I already told you I don't give a shit if you smoke it. But the fact remains you aren't wanting it legal for pure medical purposes. For every medical person that gets some 99 are buying for the next concert or beach party. Stop with the bullshit. Is there a shitload of college student's needing some smoke because they have Alzheimer's or tickets to Taylor Swift?

Yeah this is becoming clear. They want to stop legal marijuana because it cuts into the profits of Big Pharma and Big Alcohol.

Legal marijuana has created hundreds of thousands of new jobs and hundreds of new prosperous businesses and is lowering the death rates in a number of states from opioids. Notice neither the orange turd nor the Republican't Congress aren't doing anything about the drug dealers at Big Pharma.

Sessions is another soulless ass who said bye bye to morals and ethics long ago.
what is the democratic congress doing?....

So you live in 1992. Good luck to you.
you have a hard time answering questions dont you?...ill tell you what they have done....not a fucking thing....

Forum List

Back