In States That Won’t Legalize Weed, Veterans Are Changing Minds

If you smoke pot you will be a burden on tax payers when you get diagnosed with COPD. That aside, 20 years from now some health condition will be blamed on weed and what happened to Phillip Morris will happen to big weed. Ain’t about values at all.

Pot does not have to be smoked. It is very effective when ingested.

Yes, this is true, it still, for all the awesome buzzyness there are consequences and marijuana products should have to display the same surgeon generals warning that alcohol and tobacco does.
here in Nevada they have warnings on the packaging...

In Colorado they have to state the THC content. Like I said, I’m all for it as I consume vast amounts of dope, I just thing big weed should be honest and held to account. The only thing that separates them from the cartels is big weed doesn’t have folks killed.

If you smoke pot you will be a burden on tax payers when you get diagnosed with COPD. That aside, 20 years from now some health condition will be blamed on weed and what happened to Phillip Morris will happen to big weed. Ain’t about values at all.

Pot does not have to be smoked. It is very effective when ingested.

Yes, this is true, it still, for all the awesome buzzyness there are consequences and marijuana products should have to display the same surgeon generals warning that alcohol and tobacco does.
here in Nevada they have warnings on the packaging...

In Colorado they have to state the THC content. Like I said, I’m all for it as I consume vast amounts of dope, I just thing big weed should be honest and held to account. The only thing that separates them from the cartels is big weed doesn’t have folks killed.
the THC content is also on the packaging...and that it can be habit forming.....edibles also have warnings and suggest you try a little and wait an hour or so and see how it goes before eating more...

Everyone who wants to smoke pot already smokes pot. Criminalization has practically no deterrent effect and makes less sense as time goes on.
Marijuana has been widely available in California for 20+ years. We legalized medical MJ in 1996.

I don't know of any cases of reefer madness so far.
Weed doesn't cause madness. Weed causes apathy and neglect. Weed won't make you beat the baby. You might forget you put the baby on the roof of the car and drive off. You might forget you left the baby in the bathtub. You might not make sure the gas on the stove was turned off. Or even forget you took the toddler to the store until you found the child lying in the parking lot after having been hit by a car.

Weed is the ultimate expression of not caring at all.

what you're not hearing about is how huge an industry this is, and who's vying for position in it......~S~

Big weed is the new big tobacco. It’s nothing but a business now.
And?

Is there something wrong with business?

Only ones that lie. You tards well it like it’s harmless. It’s not.
That is not relevant. There is noting wrong with business and they are going to sensationalize their product. Nothing new there. If someone thinks that burning something and inhaling it will not have adverse health effects then the problem lies with them. They lie no more than McDonalds and the golden arches are likely more harmful than legalized weed is.

Bull shit. I’m all for legal weed, just not all this hipster bull shit “McDonalds is more dangerous then weed”. It’s just as bad as anything else in excess.
Its not 'hipster.' It is statistics.

Heart disease and cancer are the 2 top killers in this nation. Both are related to poor eating (though cancer is related to everything tbh) Poor eating is the number one killer in this nation.

Big weed is the new big tobacco. It’s nothing but a business now.
And?

That is not relevant. There is noting wrong with business and they are going to sensationalize their product. Nothing new there. If someone thinks that burning something and inhaling it will not have adverse health effects then the problem lies with them. They lie no more than McDonalds and the golden arches are likely more harmful than legalized weed is.

Bull shit. I’m all for legal weed, just not all this hipster bull shit “McDonalds is more dangerous then weed”. It’s just as bad as anything else in excess.

Heart disease and cancer are the 2 top killers in this nation. Both are related to poor eating (though cancer is related to everything tbh) Poor eating is the number one killer in this nation.

Only part of it. In any given day you your self are exposed to so many parts per million of asbestos and other carcinogens that you breathe in. If you smell me pot, you may as well smoke cigarettes. It’s exactly the same. Cancer is a killer for sure, but I’m not just talking about cancer. Pot is not a free pass to buzzville. You pay a price for getting high however you do it. That’s why it’s done in moderation.

Everyone who wants to smoke pot already smokes pot. Criminalization has practically no deterrent effect and makes less sense as time goes on.
Marijuana has been widely available in California for 20+ years. We legalized medical MJ in 1996.

I don't know of any cases of reefer madness so far.
Weed doesn't cause madness. Weed causes apathy and neglect. Weed won't make you beat the baby. You might forget you put the baby on the roof of the car and drive off. You might forget you left the baby in the bathtub. You might not make sure the gas on the stove was turned off. Or even forget you took the toddler to the store until you found the child lying in the parking lot after having been hit by a car.

Weed is the ultimate expression of not caring at all.
Everything you think you know about pot is a lie.

And?

Only part of it. In any given day you your self are exposed to so many parts per million of asbestos and other carcinogens that you breathe in. If you smell me pot, you may as well smoke cigarettes. It’s exactly the same. Cancer is a killer for sure, but I’m not just talking about cancer. Pot is not a free pass to buzzville. You pay a price for getting high however you do it. That’s why it’s done in moderation.
Of course. We agree on that.

Forum List

Back